Today is National Cancer Survivors Day...

Freedomisneverfree

Diamond Member
Jul 28, 2021
I am happy to have survived Breast Cancer. This day celebrates those of us who are fighting cancer, survived cancer or recently diagnosed with cancer.

If you have a happy or great story to share about a cancer experience, please let us know! Any type, even skin cancer. let me know. I have had two kinds of skin cancer and laying in the sun when I was a teen came back to bite me.

Congratulations
My wife survived Breast Cancer last year.
Her Chemo cycles were quite an ordeal as was the surgery.
She is feeling much better but has lost some sensitivity in her hands and feet.

Nope. Cancer survivors can suck hind tit! This is faggot appreciation month. No one cares about your struggle, and what you've survived. This month is dedicated to what you might stuff up your ass, or how much pussy you eat. Take your cultural appropriation bigot, and stuff it up your ass. Get in the holiday spirit....
Well, this thread was for those involved with cancer.

I respect all those who have gone thru that battle, it is an insidious disease, and while I am not a conspiracy theorist, I watched an excellent video of a medical researcher from Japan (doing work in the U.S. since the 50's) who in the 70's developed a medical regimen to defeat cancer and his research was intentionally disregaded and rejected by a panel of his peers who had connections to the pharmaceutical industry at the time.

After watching that incfedible story unfold I was just shocked at this brazen attempt to conceal this mans research, it was truly sickening, and I will never again disregard any and all talk about there being too much money involved for there to be a cure.

This video will open your eyes to cancer research, who knows if this continues today.

Forum List

Back