Today pot is now legal in Mass and Maine !

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
The questions passed this last election .

You can have weed on you and a certain number of plants at home . (Up too 10 oz!!) Can't smoke in public. Or sell it .

It'll be a while before stores pop up.

Viva freedom!!!

You can have weed on you and a certain number of plants at home . (Up too 10 oz!!) Can't smoke in public. Or sell it .

Viva freedom!!!
Great, now you idiots will be even dumber.

Cannabis isn't a drug. It's a natural plant, with vegetable/herb growth characteristics. It also contains many similar terpenes and flavinoids as tomatoes.

votingpillsmj.png

Viva freedom!!!

Righties need to toke up . Maybe it will mello you out .

Even selling weed is legal now in those two states? :eek:
I thought selling drugs was illegal all over the United States :eusa_think:
No, we still have to buy it illegally. I heard on the news it would be a year before bonafide stores will be in business. In Maine the vote was a real squeaker (very, very close) and there is a lot of resistance to it, particularly by the current governor. So it could take even longer than that. People can't get arrested or fined for having an ounce or less in their possession, though, and can stop hiding the plants they're growing at home (up to 6).

Viva freedom!!!

Were not the ones threatening EC members, protesting, and making videos of us freaking out to show what self absorbrd asses we are.

Viva freedom!!!

They need their alcohol to justify their uptight moral control of society .

Cannabis isn't a drug. It's a natural plant, with vegetable/herb growth characteristics. It also contains many similar terpenes and flavinoids as tomatoes.

votingpillsmj.png
Not that In care for druggies or potheads personally but I like the meme as it covers a lot of aspects of the crap pushed off on the people.

Viva freedom!!!

This righty is about to go toke it up and play him some Ys Origins, after a vigorous 16 week semester.

I won't get a hangover either. :afro:

Viva freedom!!!

I prefer to keep my brain cells intact

You better give up the bottle, mate. :lol:

Forum List

Back