Today pot is now legal in Mass and Maine !

The questions passed this last election .

You can have weed on you and a certain number of plants at home . (Up too 10 oz!!) Can't smoke in public. Or sell it .

It'll be a while before stores pop up.

Viva freedom!!!
Great, now you idiots will be even dumber.

Righties need to toke up . Maybe it will mello you out .

Were not the ones threatening EC members, protesting, and making videos of us freaking out to show what self absorbrd asses we are.
Where is the we're? Did he get to drunk to show up?

You can have weed on you and a certain number of plants at home . (Up too 10 oz!!) Can't smoke in public. Or sell it .

Viva freedom!!!

I prefer to keep my brain cells intact

You better give up the bottle, mate. :lol:
I don't think with my liver, but thanks for your concern.

If those States are smart they will regulate it and tax it like tobacco.

They will have a windfall in profits for those States.

Viva freedom!!!

Then have a toke, because according to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, cannabinoid compounds - including THC - are patented by the Federal Government for use as neuro-protectants and antioxidants.

United States Patent: 6630507

:cheers2:

"Cannabinoids have been found to have antioxidant properties, unrelated to NMDA receptor antagonism. This new found property makes cannabinoids useful in the treatment and prophylaxis of wide variety of oxidation associated diseases, such as ischemic, age-related, inflammatory and autoimmune diseases. The cannabinoids are found to have particular application as neuroprotectants, for example in limiting neurological damage following ischemic insults, such as stroke and trauma, or in the treatment of neurodegenerative diseases, such as Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease and HIV dementia. Nonpsychoactive cannabinoids, such as cannabidoil, are particularly advantageous to use because they avoid toxicity that is encountered with psychoactive cannabinoids at high doses useful in the method of the present invention. A particular disclosed class of cannabinoids useful as neuroprotective antioxidants is formula (I) wherein the R group is independently selected from the group consisting of H, CH.sub.3, and COCH.sub.3. ##STR1##"

Yesterday, the pharmaceutical patsy DEA department put CBD on schedule one roster...

Last edited:

Viva freedom!!!

like paying 7 dollars for a light bulb?

CC1__75944.1466278256.372.378.jpg

Cash Crop 5.0 - 6 Plant LED Hydroponics Grow Box

I'll take one box and two gals...

Viva freedom!!!

Then have a toke, because according to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, cannabinoid compounds - including THC - are patented by the Federal Government for use as neuro-protectants and antioxidants.

"Cannabinoids have been found to have antioxidant properties, unrelated to NMDA receptor antagonism. This new found property makes cannabinoids useful in the treatment and prophylaxis of wide variety of oxidation associated diseases, such as ischemic, age-related, inflammatory and autoimmune diseases. The cannabinoids are found to have particular application as neuroprotectants, for example in limiting neurological damage following ischemic insults, such as stroke and trauma, or in the treatment of neurodegenerative diseases, such as Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease and HIV dementia. Nonpsychoactive cannabinoids, such as cannabidoil, are particularly advantageous to use because they avoid toxicity that is encountered with psychoactive cannabinoids at high doses useful in the method of the present invention. A particular disclosed class of cannabinoids useful as neuroprotective antioxidants is formula (I) wherein the R group is independently selected from the group consisting of H, CH.sub.3, and COCH.sub.3. ##STR1##"
I don't do drugs. I dgaff what some government department says about it.

Viva freedom!!!

Your drug of choice is booze...Feel happy you are free to do so..

For a very short while, I used to think, "I'm a disabled Infaneer who got this way from kicking the shit out of some sand critters in Iraq and Trashcanistan, I should have the right to smoke!"

And that quickly morphed into, "Well hell, everyone should be allowed to partake. I support tobacco smokers and alcohol drinkers with the same exact passion."

Freedom n' shit. I hear I fought for it.

Viva freedom!!!

I don't do drugs either. I do smoke cannabis whenever I want, though.

For a very short while, I used to think, "I'm a disabled Infaneer who got this way from kicking the shit out of some sand critters in Iraq and Trashcanistan, I should have the right to smoke!"

And that quickly morphed into, "Well hell, everyone should be allowed to partake. I support tobacco smokers and alcohol drinkers with the same exact passion."

Freedom n' shit. I hear I fought for it.
Me too, yet jail awaits those that think..

Crazy how people will rally for small government and shit and supporting the banning of a fucking plant that grows in a ditch.
Our Founders hate you

Fuck Big Pharma
Statistically, TN, Big Pharma will probably save your life at least once before it's over. Maybe you should think that over a bit.
I get that. But I also get that they probably have ALOT to do with this particular bullshit. Their shit is actually addictive. Pot isn't. And it helps MANY conditions. Even cancer.

Fuck Big Pharma
Statistically, TN, Big Pharma will probably save your life at least once before it's over. Maybe you should think that over a bit.

They haven't saved my life yet, but thanks to Army doctors, the 9 prescriptions I was on, gave me a mild heart attack at the ripe old age of 29. A fucking heart attack, for taking my meds exactly as prescribed.

Forum List

Back