Today pot is now legal in Mass and Maine !

It's a plant.
Poppy-opium-_Fascinating-flower_1326.jpg

So is opium.
Have you ever tried to smoke a poppy flower?
What do you thinks wrong with him?
Him who?
Ok, Her him.
I'd have to charge to find out...

Even selling weed is legal now in those two states? :eek:
I thought selling drugs was illegal all over the United States :eusa_think:
It's a plant.

So is opium.
Is THAT why everyone is saying pot is "natural?" So is fox glove and a leaf or two of that will kill you sure as shit. And of course, the "pot" in gummies isn't a plant anymore, either.
The "natural and therefore not dangerous" argument is entirely stupid.

It's a plant.

So is opium.
Is THAT why everyone is saying pot is "natural?" So is fox glove and a leaf or two of that will kill you sure as shit. And of course, the "pot" in gummies isn't a plant anymore, either.
The "natural and therefore not dangerous" argument is entirely stupid.
I tried the gummy candy, it was like drinking non alcoholic beer..

It's a plant.
So is fox glove and oleander. How about having some plant based foxglove tea with your oleander salad. Top it off with a hemlock brownie. Another plant.
Is that why you are single?
I am single by choice. If I am single because I don't use drugs, that's okay.

It's a plant.
So is fox glove and oleander. How about having some plant based foxglove tea with your oleander salad. Top it off with a hemlock brownie. Another plant.
Your choice, your freedom, the same freedom you would deny other people in their choices...

The questions passed this last election .

You can have weed on you and a certain number of plants at home . (Up too 10 oz!!) Can't smoke in public. Or sell it .

It'll be a while before stores pop up.

Viva freedom!!!
Great, now you idiots will be even dumber.

Those idiots are already drunk as fuck 4 nights a week and drive like maniacs, now they will be stoned on top of it that's brilliant.

You can have weed on you and a certain number of plants at home . (Up too 10 oz!!) Can't smoke in public. Or sell it .

Viva freedom!!!

Stoners celebrate!

Legally I agree with you, I'm against drug laws. It still makes you a loser though

How is the law any different from the pot-head lifestyle before? You can't sell it which means you can't buy it and you can't smoke the junk in public. It's just like the good old days when you could grow a couple of plants in your own house, smoke your brains out (literally), loose your job and beat your kids.

Crazy how people will rally for small government and shit and supporting the banning of a fucking plant that grows in a ditch.
Our Founders hate you
Opium grows wild too, lame argument. The government is doing the will of the people, some states have now legalized it though.

How is the law any different from the pot-head lifestyle before? You can't sell it which means you can't buy it and you can't smoke the junk in public. It's just like the good old days when you could grow a couple of plants in your own house, smoke your brains out (literally), loose your job and beat your kids.

I've never heard of pot causing violence. It does however cause uselessness. In your story, the pot is far more likely to be a cause of your losing your job than beating your kids or anyone else

Cannabis isn't a drug. It's a natural plant, with vegetable/herb growth characteristics. It also contains many similar terpenes and flavinoids as tomatoes.

votingpillsmj.png
Of course it's a drug. It get you high and not sold at vegetable stands. You must be a stoner.

Yeah, and everyone who voted for Trump is racist, religious people are all delusional, and everyone who drives a pickup truck with a lift kit has a small dick. Liberals hate America and Conservatives fuck their cousins, right?

Boring!

hat.jpg

Viva freedom!!!
I DEMAND PRESIDENT TRUMP TAKE AWAY FEDERAL FUNDING FROM THESE SANCTUARY STATES WHICH REFUSE TO ENFORCE FEDERAL LAW! :mad-61::mad-61::mad-61:

Cannabis isn't a drug. It's a natural plant, with vegetable/herb growth characteristics. It also contains many similar terpenes and flavinoids as tomatoes.

votingpillsmj.png
Of course it's a drug. It get you high and not sold at vegetable stands. You must be a stoner.

Yeah, and everyone who voted for Trump is racist, religious people are all delusional, and everyone who drives a pickup truck with a lift kit has a small dick. Liberals hate America and Conservatives fuck their cousins, right?

Boring!

View attachment 102170
I was right, you're a stoner. And it's why the DRUG has had such a difficult path to acceptance. Everyone knows a pothead.

It's a plant.
Your choice, your freedom, the same freedom you would deny other people in their choices...
My choices do not harm a single other person. I can refuse sex and still drive a car. There is no cognitive impairment to refusing sex.

Forum List

Back