Today pot is now legal in Mass and Maine !

Cannabis isn't a drug. It's a natural plant, with vegetable/herb growth characteristics. It also contains many similar terpenes and flavinoids as tomatoes.

votingpillsmj.png
Plenty of poisons come from plants and many plants are toxic. Potheads should be forced to smoke, eat or drink them all.
Alcohol is poison. Tobacco is poison. Even Tylenol is poison.

Faggots who wish harm on other people for partaking in harmless activities should also be harmed while we're at it. :afro:
That woman has strait up called for the death of people that smoke herb. Of course, this loony tune is also against sex.

Cannabis isn't a drug. It's a natural plant, with vegetable/herb growth characteristics. It also contains many similar terpenes and flavinoids as tomatoes.

votingpillsmj.png
Plenty of poisons come from plants and many plants are toxic. Potheads should be forced to smoke, eat or drink them all.

Faggots who wish harm on other people for partaking in harmless activities should also be harmed while we're at it. :afro:
That woman has strait up called for the death of people that smoke herb. Of course, this loony tune is also against sex.

Well, she's in luck. I'm already dying. lol

Fuck Big Pharma
Statistically, TN, Big Pharma will probably save your life at least once before it's over. Maybe you should think that over a bit.
I get that. But I also get that they probably have ALOT to do with this particular bullshit. Their shit is actually addictive. Pot isn't. And it helps MANY conditions. Even cancer.
I'm 100% in support of legalized marijuana. It is doctors over prescribing opioids that has caused our epidemic in heroin addiction, not the people who make the pills.
Big Pharma lobbies against it. They put out ads and all kinds of stuff. All because of $$$$
I have read that Big Pharma also pays for research to develop new conditions. 50% of America has some sort fo condition that requires treatment for life? Give me a break. Also, doctors are REWARDED by big pharma for pill sales and shit. At least they were.
I did not know Big Pharma was opposing legalized pot. What doctors get are hard-sell techniques, slick advertising and lots of FREE SAMPLES to give patients. I don't know what you were referring to about 50% with life-long conditions, but if you include asthma, diabetes, psoriasis--shit like that--probably they're right. Yes, Big Pharma is greedy as hell and they could care less that they are turning the healthcare system upside down or that people die when they can't afford their exorbitantly priced pills. BUT without them, where would we be? Without an incentive to do research and development, half the medicines used to battle cancer would never have been invented. It's a hard problem to solve, but we can't throw out the baby with the bath water.

The questions passed this last election .

You can have weed on you and a certain number of plants at home . (Up too 10 oz!!) Can't smoke in public. Or sell it .

It'll be a while before stores pop up.

Viva freedom!!!
Great, now you idiots will be even dumber.

Righties need to toke up . Maybe it will mello you out .

Were not the ones threatening EC members, protesting, and making videos of us freaking out to show what self absorbrd asses we are.
Where is the we're? Did he get to drunk to show up?
Its a political board, take a guess.

Fuck Big Pharma
Statistically, TN, Big Pharma will probably save your life at least once before it's over. Maybe you should think that over a bit.
I get that. But I also get that they probably have ALOT to do with this particular bullshit. Their shit is actually addictive. Pot isn't. And it helps MANY conditions. Even cancer.
I'm 100% in support of legalized marijuana. It is doctors over prescribing opioids that has caused our epidemic in heroin addiction, not the people who make the pills.
Big Pharma lobbies against it. They put out ads and all kinds of stuff. All because of $$$$
I have read that Big Pharma also pays for research to develop new conditions. 50% of America has some sort fo condition that requires treatment for life? Give me a break. Also, doctors are REWARDED by big pharma for pill sales and shit. At least they were.
I did not know Big Pharma was opposing legalized pot. What doctors get are hard-sell techniques, slick advertising and lots of FREE SAMPLES to give patients. I don't know what you were referring to about 50% with life-long conditions, but if you include asthma, diabetes, psoriasis--shit like that--probably they're right. Yes, Big Pharma is greedy as hell and they could care less that they are turning the healthcare system upside down or that people die when they can't afford their exorbitantly priced pills. BUT without them, where would we be? Without an incentive to do research and development, half the medicines used to battle cancer would never have been invented. It's a hard problem to solve, but we can't throw out the baby with the bath water.
Big Pharma produces life saving drugs. I would think no one would dispute that.
They come up with conditions all the damn time. "oh look, that 5 year old cant pay attention to a lecture by a historian. He needs Ritilin" then they get REWARDED.
They would probably be against alcohol if they weren't rallying against pot as well.

The questions passed this last election .

You can have weed on you and a certain number of plants at home . (Up too 10 oz!!) Can't smoke in public. Or sell it .

It'll be a while before stores pop up.

Viva freedom!!!

Were not the ones threatening EC members, protesting, and making videos of us freaking out to show what self absorbrd asses we are.
You was suppose to say something about me using to instead or too...

Opps my email went to hilarys depository.

Opps my email went to hilarys depository.
I have a few turds to flush her way also...

votingpillsmj.png

Duterte treats druggies properly. They should be executed on sight. Of course I am not against sex. I am just against sex for me. For some reason this makes men apoplectic.

votingpillsmj.png

Duterte treats druggies properly. They should be executed on sight. Of course I am not against sex. I am just against sex for me. For some reason this makes men apoplectic.
They wouldn't be apoplectic if they saw what you looked like..

votingpillsmj.png

You are fucking disgusting.

Forum List

Back