Today pot is now legal in Mass and Maine !

Crazy how people will rally for small government and shit and supporting the banning of a fucking plant that grows in a ditch.
Our Founders hate you
It grows in the ditch where you are? Only because the moonshiners in your state switched over to pot years ago and it's going native. I'll definitely keep my eyes peeled if I ever drive through TN, though.

Crazy how people will rally for small government and shit and supporting the banning of a fucking plant that grows in a ditch.
Our Founders hate you
It grows in the ditch where you are? Only because the moonshiners in your state switched over to pot years ago and it's going native. I'll definitely keep my eyes peeled if I ever drive through TN, though.
Lol, you know that was a metaphor

I hear growing weed is a pain in the ass.

I haven't smoked in forever . But what's so bad about a nice weekend toke to relax you . It passed in Mass by a landslide .

Now the reefer madness folks are crying end if days ! " think of impaired drivers "!!!!

I haven't smoked in forever . But what's so bad about a nice weekend toke to relax you . It passed in Mass by a landslide .

Now the reefer madness folks are crying end if days ! " think of impaired drivers "!!!!
Growing weed is as easy as growing tomatoes...

The questions passed this last election .

You can have weed on you and a certain number of plants at home . (Up too 10 oz!!) Can't smoke in public. Or sell it .

It'll be a while before stores pop up.

Viva freedom!!!
Great, now you idiots will be even dumber.

Righties need to toke up . Maybe it will mello you out .
I prefer to keep my brain cells intact

Do you anticipate moving into the maintenance phase of that operation soon?

Fuck Big Pharma
Statistically, TN, Big Pharma will probably save your life at least once before it's over. Maybe you should think that over a bit.
I get that. But I also get that they probably have ALOT to do with this particular bullshit. Their shit is actually addictive. Pot isn't. And it helps MANY conditions. Even cancer.
I'm 100% in support of legalized marijuana. It is doctors over prescribing opioids that has caused our epidemic in heroin addiction, not the people who make the pills.

It would be a pain in the ass with the way some people do it. For people who understand living organic soil though, nothing is difficult to grow.

Cannabis isn't a drug. It's a natural plant, with vegetable/herb growth characteristics. It also contains many similar terpenes and flavinoids as tomatoes.

votingpillsmj.png
Plenty of poisons come from plants and many plants are toxic. Potheads should be forced to smoke, eat or drink them all.

Fuck Big Pharma
Statistically, TN, Big Pharma will probably save your life at least once before it's over. Maybe you should think that over a bit.
I get that. But I also get that they probably have ALOT to do with this particular bullshit. Their shit is actually addictive. Pot isn't. And it helps MANY conditions. Even cancer.
I'm 100% in support of legalized marijuana. It is doctors over prescribing opioids that has caused our epidemic in heroin addiction, not the people who make the pills.
Big Pharma lobbies against it. They put out ads and all kinds of stuff. All because of $$$$
I have read that Big Pharma also pays for research to develop new conditions. 50% of America has some sort fo condition that requires treatment for life? Give me a break. Also, doctors are REWARDED by big pharma for pill sales and shit. At least they were.

Cannabis isn't a drug. It's a natural plant, with vegetable/herb growth characteristics. It also contains many similar terpenes and flavinoids as tomatoes.

votingpillsmj.png
Plenty of poisons come from plants and many plants are toxic. Potheads should be forced to smoke, eat or drink them all.
Alcohol is poison. Tobacco is poison. Even Tylenol is poison.

votingpillsmj.png
Alcohol is poison. Tobacco is poison. Even Tylenol is poison.

Faggots who wish harm on other people for partaking in harmless activities should also be harmed while we're at it. :afro:

Forum List

Back