Today's "History" channel programing

OohPooPahDoo

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
N'Awlins Mid-City
50 years to the day after MLK's dream speech, the programming on the "History" Channel is:

Modern Marvels (11 times)
Pawn Stars (6 times)
Only in American with Larry the Cable Guy
Top Shot: All-Stars
Hatfield & McCoys: White Lightnight (2 times)

Way to go guys!

Precisely why I don't watch unless they run a Ken Burns documentary or something.

Sad to say, I find myself watching more and more reruns of "The Soup".

:lol:

50 years to the day after MLK's dream speech, the programming on the "History" Channel is:

Pawn Stars (6 times)

Way to go guys!

Another MLK documentary wouldn't make any money.

ancient-aliens-it-was-aliens.jpg

White Lightening sounds perhaps interesting. I suspect we'll watch tevoed Newsroom episodes tonite. I gotta find modern family to tevo. My kid went to college so .... THE TV IS MINE AGAIN. Football tomorrow ... Praise Jesus.

Everyone knows H2 covers more of the traditional history stuff and History channel has turned into more reality TV based in Americana

And on there from 2-4 is King's life story...

More false outrage by the racist OP

Golly, we should force privately owned broadcasting stations to air what YOU want to see! That'll do the trick...

Here's a thought: Start your own channel and show whatever you like. Good luck.

MLK must not be the vital person you think he should be.

As a matter of history, MLK did very little. The major advances in civil rights was all the work of hated white men who passed the laws securing civil rights.

Everyone knows H2 covers more of the traditional history stuff and History channel has turned into more reality TV based in Americana

The rest of the day is WW II.

Yep.. which was well underway 70 years ago at this time... there is a LOT to history.. and it is not just all MLK.. Battle of Bull Run was also today.. I don't see outrage that there is not TV programming on that.. or the founding of St. Augustine.. or Italy declaring war on Germany...

Are you complaining when the news channels are not dedicating everything to it?? Or that the big3 are still showing soap operas and talk shows??

Again.. false outrage

The rest of the day is WW II.

Yep.. which was well underway 70 years ago at this time... there is a LOT to history.. and it is not just all MLK.. Battle of Bull Run was also today.. I don't see outrage that there is not TV programming on that.. or the founding of St. Augustine.. or Italy declaring war on Germany...

Are you complaining when the news channels are not dedicating everything to it?? Or that the big3 are still showing soap operas and talk shows??

Again.. false outrage

My lord you're such an obvious racist.

Pawn Stars (6 times)

Way to go guys!

The History Channel, Discovery Channel, and the Learning Channel have all whored themselves out to the mentally challenged rubes who spend the most time watching TV.

MOAR "REALITY" TV!11!

America is deliberately dumbing itself down to the lowest common denominator. Bush, followed by Obama, followed by Honey Fucking Boo-Boo as President one day.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back