🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Todays Warren Speech/Presidential Run.Just Spoke Of Beating Up On Cheaters&Rich.Oh!,Like Herself?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
:CryingCow: Did any of you guys see the laughable speech today? As Elizabeth Warren pretty much just spoke about the rich and how evil they are? How they cheated their way to becoming very rich and not sharing the wealth? Now keep in mind, this is all she spoke over before a small crowd of middle/lower middle class people in Massachusetts. She never brought up how great the economy is. Just talked about getting even with the rich who either cheated/stole their way to the top. Now, lets all ask ourselves,, How did Elizabeth Warren get to where she was/is now over these last few decades?
:desk: :cow: :eusa_think:

She lied about being an Indian to promote her career, and now people who call her out for it are being called a sexist and a racist.

How is racist to criticize a white person for pretending to be non-white?

:CryingCow: Did any of you guys see the laughable speech today? As Elizabeth Warren pretty much just spoke about the rich and how evil they are? How they cheated their way to becoming very rich and not sharing the wealth? Now keep in mind, this is all she spoke over before a small crowd of middle/lower middle class people in Massachusetts. She never brought up how great the economy is. Just talked about getting even with the rich who either cheated/stole their way to the top. Now, lets all ask ourselves,, How did Elizabeth Warren get to where she was/is now over these last few decades?

The Mexicrats can only run on a few things:
Orange Man bad
White man bad
Rich man bad
Illegal Aliens awesome
Steal from rich White man
FREE SHIT

like i said,,,this is pretty much all she talked about, never brought up any current issue. just steal from the rich. and she wants to run for president?

As much as I admire Senator Warren, I don't think she would win if she went up against Trump in 2020.

we need to ban members of Congress from trading stocks. HOW'S THAT NOT ALREADY ILLEGAL?

MAKE EVERY SINGLE CANDIDATE PUT THEIR TAXES ONLINE.

Pocahontas has an agenda to root out corruption in DC

I think it's about time to have an American Indian president. :laughing0301:

Maybe she should go give that speech to Bezos, Zuckerburg, Pichai, et. al.

Sure, they're on the other coast, but I'd like to see her say things like that to the faces of the new Robber Barons.

Most of her speech was lefty boilerplate rhetoric.
But, the part that caught my attention was she touted the Green New Deal!
All Americans who truly value and love our Country should take note of this and not even waste a primary vote on this Marxist.

Warren cheated her through obtaining an education, a job, and law certification, yet she's not sharing her wealth?

What an utter POS.

I didn't watch much more than her entrance.

For the life of me, I can't figure why she used the theme from 9 to 5.

Is she claiming she's only going to work 9-5 if she's elected?

She's going to get more women jobs?

Warren cheated her through obtaining an education, a job, and law certification, yet she's not sharing her wealth?

What an utter POS.

Besides that, she keeps a pair of Mini-Maduro Cortez's used panties in her purse that she periodically sniffs.

Half of the crowd had the junkie nods. Afterall, it's New England.

the US is one a few countries that doesn't guarantee paid time off for workers, joining countries like Congo and Angola. Pocahontas will change that. we're behind the times, it's time we join all modern nations in helping each other.

Elizabeth Warren is probably the worst possible candidate for the Democrats, because she is already compromised in reputation as a woman who lied on forms to advance her career.

If she really cared about defeating Trump, she would pull out of the race now.

All of the pygmies in New Guinea also get guaranteed paid time off.
You left that part out.

Elizabeth Warren is probably the worst possible candidate for the Democrats, because she is already compromised in reputation as a woman who lied on forms to advance her career.

If she really cared about defeating Trump, she would pull out of the race now.

She's so F'in stupid, she should never have entered the race TODAY!!!

Forum List

Back