Toddlers killed more Americans in 2015 than terrorists did

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Brought to you by our second amendment

TRUE: More Americans Killed by Toddlers than Terrorists

baby-with-gun-3.jpg

Last edited:
Noting that "in most cases, the toddlers are killing or injuring themselves," Ingraham counted 58 total toddler-involved shootings in 2015 as of 17 December of that year. In 19 instances a toddler shot and killed themselves, and in two others, the toddler shot and killed another individual. That brings the total of toddler-involved shooting deaths in the United States in 2015 to 21.
By contrast, if we count both the Chattanooga shootings and San Bernardino as strictly terrorism, 14 Americans were killed in San Bernardino and five in Chattanooga. As such, 19 Americans were killed in instances of suspected, reported, or potential Islamic terrorism in 2015. If you count an American victim of the Paris attacks, that number rose to 20.
Ultimately, even the broadest leeway led to the same mathematical conclusion. The meme was basically correct; more Americans were shot and killed by toddlers in 2015 than were killed by Islamic terrorists.

"It's that time of year when kids figure out that Santa loves rich kids more"
You wanna regulate Christmas too limp wrist?

I have written a few times I have a better chance of being killed by someone like Adam Lanza than by some Muslim Terrorist, and now I have to worry about Maggie Simpson gunning for me?

I swear it is not safe in the world anymore, and I should just hide under my blanket... but what if I see dead people?

_______

Being serious about the thread and the fact that a child or toddler is killed by a firearm that a parent or guardian left unattended make me want the person of the gun be thrown in the deepest hole possible and never be allow to see the light of day again.

Forum List

Back