Toddlers killed more Americans in 2015 than terrorists did

Fires, running in front of cars, drowning, bicycle accidents, all cause more deaths than firearms.

but guns are scarier.
If only abortions involved shooting the born infant, the left would be seeing things different.
The left wants to protect the born infant from guns and lack of social support.
I see. So snipping the spinal cord or vacuuming the brain of infants is acceptable, guns are not.
Got it.
Its against the law to do that to infants. Your understanding is as usual childlike in its idiocy. The left wants the infant to be safe and have social support. The right wants bullets piercing their bodies and no food.
It's against the law to abort a baby being born? Is that murder or something?
I only support bullets piercing babies and no food if mom doesn't want the kid.
You know. Like abortionists justify killing a 9 month fetus.

When you post stuff like that I wonder to myself how someone so stupid navigates to this site. Tell the truth. Someone helps you right?

If only abortions involved shooting the born infant, the left would be seeing things different.
The left wants to protect the born infant from guns and lack of social support.
I see. So snipping the spinal cord or vacuuming the brain of infants is acceptable, guns are not.
Got it.
Its against the law to do that to infants. Your understanding is as usual childlike in its idiocy. The left wants the infant to be safe and have social support. The right wants bullets piercing their bodies and no food.
It's against the law to abort a baby being born? Is that murder or something?
I only support bullets piercing babies and no food if mom doesn't want the kid.
You know. Like abortionists justify killing a 9 month fetus.

When you post stuff like that I wonder to myself how someone so stupid navigates to this site. Tell the truth. Someone helps you right?
"When you post stuff like that I wonder to myself how someone so stupid navigates to this site. Tell the truth. Someone helps you right?"
From someone who just posted conservatives want children shot and starved.
Leftards have zero lack of self awareness.

Brought to you by our second amendment

TRUE: More Americans Killed by Toddlers than Terrorists

baby-with-gun-3.jpg

So you're against our Second Amendment.

What part of a well regulated militia requires toddlers to have weapons?

No one is requiring them to do anything, but the OP blames these deaths on the Second Amendment, so I assume he must be against it.

Against it?
Nothing we can do about it. We did nothing when twenty first graders were gunned down
It is just the price we pay for our Second Amendment.
Americans value their guns more than we value our children

We need to ban daycare centers.......breeding grounds for terrorists

AR-302239945.jpg

No one is requiring them to do anything, but the OP blames these deaths on the Second Amendment, so I assume he must be against it.

Against it?
Nothing we can do about it. We did nothing when twenty first graders were gunned down

With millions aborted every year, that's painfully obvious.

Against it?

With millions aborted every year, that's painfully obvious.

Abortion is no crime...

Murdering first graders is

You know...there IS a way to cut these tragedies down and nobody's "Constitutional Right" to keep and bear arms would be infringed were they required...

The high-tech guns that know who is firing them - CNN.com

And you wouldn't even have to be a member of a well regulated militia either...
Lots can go wrong with unmodified simple guns, no way would I trust sensitive electronic gear to do the job of self protection. Also many or most of the shootings have been by legal owners.

Fail.

A toddler would not be able to activate it.

How often do smart guns fail? Do you know?

And buckets killed more kids than guns.
Your turn.

Fires, running in front of cars, drowning, bicycle accidents, all cause more deaths than firearms.

but guns are scarier.

Wow, hyperbole...and really stupid hyperbole at that.

Liberals don't support abortion, they support the right for women to control their own bodies. I'd like to bring the number of abortions in this country down to as close to zero as possible...I just know you do it through science and education, not restricting women's reproductive rights.

Whats the point OP? Do you even know?
The point, which may be too subtle for some, is that we should get excited about unsecured guns before we get excited about terrorists. "What's wrong with smart guns?"

Someone breaks in and a phone call from a family member to the parent.....
Here's the code for the safe...I'm calling 911 now.....
And I hope the Internet is working so you can activate the smart gun feature.....

And I'm sorry we still have dial up for the Internet.....

Good luck to you...I love you.
I hope to see you alive when I get home.

Forum List

Back