Told Ya'll Christie KNEW!

OMG, the evil Koch brothers, tell me, are they more evil than Soros?

Attacking an author is one thing, but attacking Christianity is quite another. You are sick.

Yeah, the Koch Brothers are twice as evil as soros, because there are two of them.

And, frankly, Christianity is a mockable thing, because honestly, it's just there to keep the stupid in line.

It's purpose is to get you to eat shit because there will be a paradise waiting for you in the afterlife.

Guess what. There is no afterlife.

there won't be for you.

I honestly feel sorry for you, it must be miserable to live a pointless life.

Do you really think that someone who, after death, doesn't believe in listening to eternal harp music on an invisible cloud has led a pointless life?

Some people just see the world for what it is and don't fear it. Those who do invent a friendly ghost who doesn't seem to care much more for them than they do about the rest of us. And for that I feel sorry for YOU.

[

do you have anything more specific than "he fucked it up" ?

what aspect of your life was worse in 2008 than in 2000?

Are you a 9/11 truther? Do you think Bush blew up the buildings? flew the planes?

Why should I have to say anything more specific.

If I take my car in to the Mechanic to get an oil change and a windshield wiper replaced, and I come back the next day and my car is up on milk crates after being completely stripped, any lame excuse the mechanic comes up with at that point is sort of meaningless to me.

In 2000, I had a good paying job, a home that was worth more than I paid for it.

In 2008, I had a job that paid less, an underwater mortgage and a busted 401K.

Now, Bush can blame Al Qaeda or the Democrats or the cycles of the moon, but the fact is, he was president, and he didn't know what the fuck he was doing and most people's lives were worse off for it.

Attacking an author is one thing, but attacking Christianity is quite another. You are sick.

Yeah, the Koch Brothers are twice as evil as soros, because there are two of them.

And, frankly, Christianity is a mockable thing, because honestly, it's just there to keep the stupid in line.

It's purpose is to get you to eat shit because there will be a paradise waiting for you in the afterlife.

there won't be for you.

Frankly, the Christian afterlife sounds kind of boring. Spending all eternity kissing God's ass? Seriously?

Point of my life is to learn, to help others, and to occassionally make a rightwinger look like a tool on the internet.

I have a short span here, and I make the most of it. I don't spend my life in fear of imaginary sky pixies.

there won't be for you.

Do you really think that someone who, after death, doesn't believe in listening to eternal harp music on an invisible cloud has led a pointless life?

Some people just see the world for what it is and don't fear it. Those who do invent a friendly ghost who doesn't seem to care much more for them than they do about the rest of us. And for that I feel sorry for YOU.

I don't care what you believe. I am very secure in my beliefs. I don't want to force my beliefs on you, why do you feel the need to denigrate mine?

I know the answer, you liberals want to control the thinking of everyone so that you can control every aspect of our lives. Got news for ya, it will never work.

there won't be for you.

Frankly, the Christian afterlife sounds kind of boring. Spending all eternity kissing God's ass? Seriously?

Point of my life is to learn, to help others, and to occassionally make a rightwinger look like a tool on the internet.

I have a short span here, and I make the most of it. I don't spend my life in fear of imaginary sky pixies.

there is no fear involved. You have the right to be an atheist. we all have the right to make choices in life.

on being a tool, you are clearly a tool do the left, because you do nothing but spout left wing talking points rather then engage in meaningful honest discussion.

but, again, thats your choice. I really don't care.

Personally, I am thrilled that the Dems are focused on Christie and this silly bridge scandal. He's not nearly conservative enough on economic issues and he's lousy on libertarian issues. He's a big fat democrat with an "R" after his name.

it was funny as hell to watch the democrats spin their wheels in 2012. first it was palin, then Perry, then Bachman, then Santorum, then cain. then gingrich, then Romney. they didn't know which way to turn.

[

Are you a 9/11 truther? Do you think Bush blew up the buildings? flew the planes?

If I take my car in to the Mechanic to get an oil change and a windshield wiper replaced, and I come back the next day and my car is up on milk crates after being completely stripped, any lame excuse the mechanic comes up with at that point is sort of meaningless to me.

In 2000, I had a good paying job, a home that was worth more than I paid for it.

Now, Bush can blame Al Qaeda or the Democrats or the cycles of the moon, but the fact is, he was president, and he didn't know what the fuck he was doing and most people's lives were worse off for it.

I did not have those kinds of consequences during that time frame. Guess I just managed my life and money better than you did, or maybe it was because I believed that God had a plan for me and I let him guide me.

remember, true freedom includes both the freedom to succeed and the freedom to fail.

[

I did not have those kinds of consequences during that time frame. Guess I just managed my life and money better than you did, or maybe it was because I believed that God had a plan for me and I let him guide me.

remember, true freedom includes both the freedom to succeed and the freedom to fail.

Oh, look, everyone, it's another "internet millionaire' with a 12 inch dick.

Seriously, I love you guys.

Oh, that's right, you are a vast success because your magic sky pixie guided you.

When he wasn't busy doing nothing while people died in hurricanes, famines, plagues and all the other shit he ignores.

Seriously, fuck you religious idiots.

[

I'm curious, tell me exactly what Bush did that was so terrible. When you make your list remember that congress authorizes and funds wars, congress spends money, congress passes laws.

You mean how did a guy inherit 4% unemployment, a 400 Billion dollar surplus, peace and prosperity...

ANd manage to turn that in 8 years to 10% unemployment, a trillion dollar deficit, multiple, unwinnable wars, and the worst recession in 80 years.

"Oh, wait. It's Congress' fault. And I think there are some democrats there!"

You know, one of Bush's predecessors had a sign that said "The Buck Stops Here".

Bush was a fuck up and a clown. But please nominate his brother.

I guess you forgot 9/11 and the impact that had on the country.

the debt was 10T when bush left, its 17T today and will be over 20T when obama leaves----------so tell us again, who did the most deficit spending.

the so-called clinton surplus was an accounting trick, even the CBO has acknowledged that.

Why not just tell the truth? you don't like Bush, you don't have reasons, you just don't like him-----------and thats just fine, try it, tell the truth, you might enjoy it.

I'm against "No child left behind"

Also the Bush tax cuts were blatantly favoring wealthy people...big time.

He stopped Stem Cell research.

Medicare part D was unfunded, and had a giant donut hole that led a lot of people bankruptcy.

The USA PATRIOT Act was probably the primary source of the current NSA crisis, so a lot of the NSA crap can be blamed on Bush, not really Obama.

Terrible cabinet members to oversee government regulations of the financial sector, also bad decisions about allowing torture to occur, I'm willing to bet he knew about it all along.

Horrible handling of Katrina

Terrible VP, I mean it....I really hate the guy.

I'll admit the 2008 financial meltdown can't squarely be blamed on Bush...in a lot of ways you can say "it was going to happen". Presidents don't decide the economy. But then again you can say that things could've been handled better those 6 years from 2001-2006

Last edited:
You mean how did a guy inherit 4% unemployment, a 400 Billion dollar surplus, peace and prosperity...

ANd manage to turn that in 8 years to 10% unemployment, a trillion dollar deficit, multiple, unwinnable wars, and the worst recession in 80 years.

"Oh, wait. It's Congress' fault. And I think there are some democrats there!"

You know, one of Bush's predecessors had a sign that said "The Buck Stops Here".

Bush was a fuck up and a clown. But please nominate his brother.

I guess you forgot 9/11 and the impact that had on the country.

the debt was 10T when bush left, its 17T today and will be over 20T when obama leaves----------so tell us again, who did the most deficit spending.

the so-called clinton surplus was an accounting trick, even the CBO has acknowledged that.

Why not just tell the truth? you don't like Bush, you don't have reasons, you just don't like him-----------and thats just fine, try it, tell the truth, you might enjoy it.

I'm against "No child left behind"

Also the Bush tax cuts were blatantly favoring wealthy people...big time.

He stopped Stem Cell research.

Medicare part D was unfunded, and had a giant donut hole that led a lot of people bankruptcy.

The USA PATRIOT Act was probably the primary source of the current NSA crisis, so a lot of the NSA crap can be blamed on Bush, not really Obama.

Terrible cabinet members to oversee government regulations of the financial sector, also bad decisions about allowing torture to occur, I'm willing to bet he knew about it all along.

Horrible handling of Katrina

Terrible VP, I mean it....I really hate the guy.

I'll admit the 2008 financial meltdown can't squarely be blamed on Bush...in a lot of ways you can say "it was going to happen". Presidents don't decide the economy. But then again you can say that things could've been handled better those 6 years from 2001-2006

OK, good, we finally have someone with the guts to submit a list.

So, lets review each of them, shall we?

No child left behind seems to have worked in many minority districts, Ok if you don't like it, but many do.

The Bush tax cuts cut taxes for everyone that pays taxes, not just the rich, Obama continued them, so they are now the obama tax cuts, are you still opposed?

Stem cell research should go on, but using fetal tissue for it bothers many people

Medicare part D is part of the total medicare funding, If more people were working and paying taxes, there would be no shortfall, but you are correct.

The Patriot act may have saved YOUR life, obama kept it in force and actually expanded it. Do you hate obama for that?

The Bush cabinet was the most diverse in history, are you saying that minorities have no place in the president's cabinet?

I lived through Katrina, the problems were caused by the mayor and governor, not Bush. Bush tried to send help early and the idiot governor rejected it, the mayor and governor hated each other, the mayor is not under indictment for corruption and will likely spend time in jail.

You hate Cheney, not my favorite guy either. But he helped win two elections and that is all politicians care about.

The so-called financial meltdown was the result of years of bad policy from both parties, and yes, the president in charge at the time gets the blame, unless the president is obama, he is blameless.

[

Oh, that's right, you are a vast success because your magic sky pixie guided you.

When he wasn't busy doing nothing while people died in hurricanes, famines, plagues and all the other shit he ignores.

LOL, I made some good financial decisions at that time, could have gone the other way too, I was lucky to have guessed right. playing the market is nothing but legalized gambling.

more like 9 inches :cool:

You can make fun of religion if you want, that is your right, just don't ever do it in a muslim country, you might lose your head.

What are you so mad about? Lighten up.

Could it be that you are finally realizing the liberalism has screwed you, and you have to find someone else to blame?

there won't be for you.

Oh, you're too modest. You forgot the point of your life that has to do with just making stuff up, tool-like, on the internet.

[

LOL, I made some good financial decisions at that time, could have gone the other way too, I was lucky to have guessed right. playing the market is nothing but legalized gambling.

You can make fun of religion if you want, that is your right, just don't ever do it in a muslim country, you might lose your head.

Could it be that you are finally realizing the liberalism has screwed you, and you have to find someone else to blame?
They've painted themselves into failure and now profess to blame others for their abject stupidity and lack of foresight.

[

HA!!! Funny.....You mean like they used to have in Catholic countries?

vatican29_01.jpg

vatican29_02.jpg

Last edited:
[

Nice recitation of the dem talking points, but every one of them is a lie.

I don't see Jeb as the nominee, too many Bush's already, the USA does not like family dynasties, that is also a negative for hillary.

I still am not convinced that the DNC is dumb enough to run her, but they may be.

I was a Republican until the religious crazies and Ayn Rand reading assholes took over.

rand-v-jesus1.jpg

The thing is that you teabaggers delude yourselves into thinking you have a say.

You don't realize that you are tools of the Koch Brothers.

And stupid wins.

I was a Republican until the religious crazies and Ayn Rand reading assholes took over.

rand-v-jesus1.jpg

The thing is that you teabaggers delude yourselves into thinking you have a say.

You don't realize that you are tools of the Koch Brothers.

They mock radical Islam for their belief in virgins waiting for them after death but they believe basically the same nonsense.

Personally, I am thrilled that the Dems are focused on Christie and this silly bridge scandal. He's not nearly conservative enough on economic issues and he's lousy on libertarian issues. He's a big fat democrat with an "R" after his name.

it was funny as hell to watch the democrats spin their wheels in 2012. first it was palin, then Perry, then Bachman, then Santorum, then cain. then gingrich, then Romney. they didn't know which way to turn.

It was funny as hell to watch the Repubs/potties spin their wheels in 2012. First it was $arah, then Perry, then Bachmann, then Santorum, Cain, Gingrich, then Romney. They didn't know which way to turn because all they had was losers and down deep, they knew it.

And it will be exactly the same in 2016.

[

The Bush crash didn't affect you and your sky fairy is your financial adviser?

You just outed yourself as the board's biggest liar.

[

ROTFLMAO

Go buy yourself a real ruler.

OK, good, we finally have someone with the guts to submit a list.

So, lets review each of them, shall we?

No child left behind seems to have worked in many minority districts, Ok if you don't like it, but many do.

The Bush tax cuts cut taxes for everyone that pays taxes, not just the rich, Obama continued them, so they are now the obama tax cuts, are you still opposed?

Stem cell research should go on, but using fetal tissue for it bothers many people

Medicare part D is part of the total medicare funding, If more people were working and paying taxes, there would be no shortfall, but you are correct.

The Patriot act may have saved YOUR life, obama kept it in force and actually expanded it. Do you hate obama for that?

The Bush cabinet was the most diverse in history, are you saying that minorities have no place in the president's cabinet?

I lived through Katrina, the problems were caused by the mayor and governor, not Bush. Bush tried to send help early and the idiot governor rejected it, the mayor and governor hated each other, the mayor is not under indictment for corruption and will likely spend time in jail.

You hate Cheney, not my favorite guy either. But he helped win two elections and that is all politicians care about.

The so-called financial meltdown was the result of years of bad policy from both parties, and yes, the president in charge at the time gets the blame, unless the president is obama, he is blameless.

No Child Left Behind was a horrid way of defunding poor schools. Also it pigeon holed a lot of school to focus a lot of their teaching on Math and Reading, and a few other narrow test-taking subjects. Largely at the expense of things like Music, Art, Social Studies, even Shop and Speech. Further, test scores for the targeted kids did not improve from the legislation.

The Bush Tax cuts' benefits for poor people was so minute and insignificant it's kinda laughable. Even for the middle class the tax breaks were pathetically small. It's only when you get to the top ~20% that it becomes noticeable, and the top 1% are the biggest gainers. https://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view;_ylt=AwrB8qD3LO1S6GgAOnuJzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTIyZjlpbXAzBHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDaW1nBG9pZAMwMjc2MWM2NzkzYzc4Y2ViMGU4NmM3MWM1ZWQwOGE1ZgRncG9zAzMEaXQDYmluZw--?back=https%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fsearch%2Fimages%3Fp%3Dbenefits%2Bof%2Bbush%2Btax%2Bcuts%2Bby%2Bincome%2Bgroup%26fr%3Dyfp-t-901%26fr2%3Dpiv-web%26tab%3Dorganic%26ri%3D3&w=971&h=655&imgurl=images.huffingtonpost.com%2F2012-11-16-bushtaxcutsbyincomegroup.png&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fsmirkingchimp.com%2Fthread%2Frichard-eskow%2F46599%2Fthe-war-on-women-is-a-class-war&size=31.9KB&name=...+%3Cb%3Eincome+%3C%2Fb%3Escale+you+go%2C+the+greater+the+%3Cb%3Ebenefits+of+%3C%2Fb%3Ethese+%3Cb%3Etax+%3C%2Fb%3Ebreaks&p=benefits+of+bush+tax+cuts+by+income+group&oid=02761c6793c78ceb0e86c71c5ed08a5f&fr2=piv-web&fr=yfp-t-901&tt=...+%3Cb%3Eincome+%3C%2Fb%3Escale+you+go%2C+the+greater+the+%3Cb%3Ebenefits+of+%3C%2Fb%3Ethese+%3Cb%3Etax+%3C%2Fb%3Ebreaks&b=0&ni=160&no=3&ts=&tab=organic&sigr=12jncq5or&sigb=1430igkdc&sigi=1215v6nbq&.crumb=oaU.ez5ONiu&fr=yfp-t-901 Not like this is any big surprise....Income tax targets wealthy people...looping off huge chunks of income tax is like saying "here rich people, we don't need your money!". Giving poor/middle class folks a dollar and then giving the rich guy $2,000 isn't my idea of helping America. And yes it was stupid of Obama to extend the tax cuts, it's absolutely something that can be held against him.

If a Democrat passed part D of Medicare...right wingers would be all over it. It was a huge fiscal responsibility thrown onto the federal budget at a time that we were cutting taxes and starting two unfunded wars, in fact it was passed in 2003, the same year the Iraq war started. Of course the big benefiters of part D were drug companies, so the GOP was happy to go along. Usually you don't cut taxes, start wars, and start huge social programs all in the same 2 years.

The PATRIOT Act gave us the NSA crisis with Snowden. Enough said. It was bad legislation that should've been thought out better.

Arguably it was Katrina that gave the Democrats the House and Senate in 2006, it was that much of a flop for the GOP under Bush.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back