Toll roads poised to boom under Trump plan

Trump says he will give billions and billions in tax credits. Then, after the Roads are built, those same taxpayers who paid to have the roads built will pay to drive on them. Sounds like a scheme the Republicans thought up.
judging on the same thing in Maryland it is exactly the same scheme that the democrats pulled on us here in the state.
raid the road funds to pay for their illegals then turn around and create toll roads, triple the existing tolls, add more to the fuel tax etc.. of course at the same time increase the subsidy to the buses that only the poor city scum can use because the buses dont go anywhere that working people actually need to be. as far as those buses go, by the time I drove from my house to the closest bus stop, I would have already passed work, which by the way is not covered by a bus stop. of course in all fairness I wouldnt ride public transportation any way, I cant stand the time it takes to get anywhere on it, it stinks, smells like armpit stench and piss and is a great place to pick up a variety of diseases and pets like head lice.

Trump says he will give billions and billions in tax credits. Then, after the Roads are built, those same taxpayers who paid to have the roads built will pay to drive on them. Sounds like a scheme the Republicans thought up.
Privatizing things has never really worked yet they still keep on thinking it's a good idea to cede public property to hedge funds and expect better than what we have. To them there is nothing too vital not to squeeze a profit out of.

The same people who voted for Trump, who will lose their healthcare are the very same people who will get soaked the most. I hope they continue to love it.

Tolls? You mean like the liberal bastions of the Northeast? That would truly suck. Luckily, my state has a Constitutional proscription against taxpayer funded toll roads. Yours can too. But thanks for playing.

From what the higher ups in the GOP have been saying... I'm thinking they're not going to let any of Trump's crazy shit get enacted. Which is a shame since the rubes won't get to live and learn from the horrors they asked for.

Don't worry rdean, it does not effect people who are on welfare and ride the bus

Rdean has no problem with tax money going for sex changes in prisons

The toll roads will increase tax flight from the blue wall states and employment in red states. This is good.

Forum List

Back