Tommy Tuberville admits he went to NYC to help trump break his gag order.

I think it's great these guys are coming down and making asses of themselves. Tuberville proved just how out of touch Republicans are.

“The Republican candidate for president of the United States is going through mental anguish in a courtroom that’s very depressing, very depressing. I’m glad to stand by President Trump. I’m a friend of his. I’m here more as a friend than backing him as candidate as president,” he said.

I think all Republicans, cops, judges should have to spend 2 weeks in court anywhere in America and then 1 month in jail. Then they'll be less likely in the future to arrest or charge people. Knowing how much it fucks up your life.
While I like the idea of giving them a dose of real life I think it's wishful thinking that it would change them at all, after all they've proven resistant to education and elucidation many times in the past.

While I like the idea of giving them a dose of real life I think it's wishful thinking that it would change them at all, after all they've proveit7sn resistant to education and elucidation many times in the past.
Oh please Mr. Creepitus, please save us from ourselves.
:bowdown:

🙄

In case you didn't notice, Trump shows up in court every day with a slew of lawyers defending him.

And Tuberville? He's a no good bastard for attacking the Judge's daughter who has nothing to do with this case.

As a matter of fact, they're all slime including Johnson, the god loving hypocrite.

2024-01-04%20Are%20you%20this%20ignorant-S.jpg

Oh crap! He knows our secret plans!!

Do you suppose he knows about the secret tunnels full of ammo and plastic coffins under the abandoned Walmarts as well?
Do you know what the missing ingredient in your Marxist rEvOLuTiOn is?
:eusa_whistle:

Do you know what the missing ingredient in your Marxist rEvOLuTiOn is?
:eusa_whistle:

What's missing is Marx and the idea that a revolution is needed. The left is fine with the existing Constitution, but it does need modernizing. Marxism died in 1989.

Try to keep up.

Out of all the idiots in Congress, and there are a lot of them, Tuberville is the biggest one.
I vote for the Guam capsizing guy and the moon is made of gas lady as the biggest morons in congress.

Biden is also a moron, but he's sitting in the WH doing what he's told.

Trump didn't threaten anyone.
It was thinking of Schumer when he called for the assassin to show up at Kavanagh’s home.
Who the fuck do you think you're talking to Nostra Dumbass? You must think that others are as stupid and gullible as you are.

Your post is almost as unintelligible as your scrambled brain. I guess posting daily in support of criminal conman and being shot down for idiocy on a daily basis is unhinging you.

Such is your desperation to promote false equivalencies that you'll say ANYTHING to denigrate Democrats, while denying Trump's respsonsibility for any of the deaths or harms he causes the American people.
your ignorance is noted, and expected, Simp.

Forum List

Back