Tommy Tuberville admits he went to NYC to help trump break his gag order.

That is not entirely true. They are designed to protect the sanctity and integrity of the trial.
What integrity? You mean Stormy describing having sex with Trump? I thought this trial was about money. What it really is, a kangaroo court.

What integrity? You mean Stormy describing having sex with Trump? I thought this trial was about money. What it really is, a kangaroo court.

It was a chain of events that started with Trump having sex with Stormy. Trump has denied it happened so Stormys details refute his claims.

He just comes out and says it, no shame at all.

This can't be kosher, can it?

It's obviously happening at trump's direction, so isn't this a violation?

I started a thread making the same assertion. https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/is-lindsey-next.1102749/
But the feckless mods sent it off to the badlands in yet another display of puerile mis-judgement.

I can't help wondering if the red tie brigade (they were dressed exactly as Trump dresses complete with red ties and blue blazers) of Repub lackeys who showed up at yesterday's trial noticed the irony of their sycophancy. There they were, humiliatingly doing Trump's bidding while Michael Cohen testified about his own humiliation at the expense of his soul, all for big fat Don's benefit. It was a stunning visual image.

I don't mind them coming down and supporting Trump but if they attack the judge, lawyers or families, I'd arrest those politicians. Maybe that's what they want? They want to say we're silencing and arresting the other side.

I'm telling you, boy, these guys are Nazi's. Not exactly Nazi's of course but a bad organization is trying to take over our government just like they did in Germany. There is no difference in that respect. They have taken over the Republican party.
Typical of the far left. They are blind to what they do. Sad.

first-amendment.jpg

And we are the ones attempting to keep COVID elections laws that make cheating easier nor do we support a demented, treasonous puppet.
Actually, Biden passed a bi partisan law that made what Trump tried to do impossible moving forward. Look it up dummy.

The Judge is responsible for his court and has a responsibility to protect those in the court including jurors, witnesses, court officers and their family.

Trump is free to talk about the case. He just can’t engage in personal attacks against the court.

It's crazy! Republicans are now defending attacking judges, witnesses and intimidating jurors. Add that to the list of things I never thought I'd see them defend.

a. Russia
b. Gays (George Santos)
c. Attacking judges, witnesses and intimidating jurors.

Trump's lawyer denied that Donald Trump has sex with Stormy Daniels in his opening statement. This FORCED the prosecution to put Daniels on the stand and PROVE to the court that they had sex and that Trump was terrified of her telling her story to the press after the Access Hollywood tape became public.

And then Trump sent his lawyers out to slut shame Daniels for 2 days, while the people who destroyed Trump on the witness stand - David Pecker and Hope Hicks, who proved the conspiracy, Trump's involvement with the coverup and witnesses who described Trump's obsession with every dollar spent and every deal made, and he signed the reimbursement checks for the hush money payments, were barely quedstioned by Trump's attorneys.

While you're focussed on what Daniels said, you completely missed what the prosecution did in presenting their entire case. Trump let her go on and on in the hope that Daniel's testimony will get this case tossed in the same way that Harvey Weinstein got a mistrial.

Dumb move, but if Trump had ever made a "smart move" in his entire life, he wouldn't be facing all of these criminal charges today.

Dumb move, but if Trump had ever made a "smart move" in his entire life, he wouldn't be facing all of these criminal charges today.

Trump has handcuffed his lawyers and forced them into a defense that denies any improper act that includes having sex with Daniels.

Makes it easy for the jury to decide they don’t believe Trumps version of events.

Trump's lawyer denied that Donald Trump has sex with Stormy Daniels in his opening statement. This FORCED the prosecution to put Daniels on the stand and PROVE to the court that they had sex and that Trump was terrified of her telling her story to the press after the Access Hollywood tape became public.

And then Trump sent his lawyers out to slut shame Daniels for 2 days, while the people who destroyed Trump on the witness stand - David Pecker and Hope Hicks, who proved the conspiracy, Trump's involvement with the coverup and witnesses who described Trump's obsession with every dollar spent and every deal made, and he signed the reimbursement checks for the hush money payments, were barely quedstioned by Trump's attorneys.

While you're focussed on what Daniels said, you completely missed what the prosecution did in presenting their entire case. Trump let her go on and on in the hope that Daniel's testimony will get this case tossed in the same way that Harvey Weinstein got a mistrial.

Harvey was convicted in NY and then Cali used that conviction in their trial. Then the NY case was overturned. So his lawyer was smart to say then you also need to throw out the Cali conviction now too.

I don't get why Trump thinks this is a mistrial?

Out of all the idiots in Congress, and there are a lot of them, Tuberville is the biggest one.

The hack judge’s daughter is fundraising off this trial, Moron. That makes her free game,
Who in Trump's MAGA asseater's club will show up in N.Y.C. to give him a reach around & provide moral support to one of the biggest dirtbags in history, Beavis?

J.D., Vivek, Tuberville? Hey, maybe Johnson will show up with a Bible under his arm. :dance:

2022%2010%2031%20Trump%20in%20the%20mind%20of%20liberals-S.jpg

I started a thread making the same assertion. https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/is-lindsey-next.1102749/
But the feckless mods sent it off to the badlands in yet another display of puerile mis-judgement.

I can't help wondering if the red tie brigade (they were dressed exactly as Trump dresses complete with red ties and blue blazers) of Repub lackeys who showed up at yesterday's trial noticed the irony of their sycophancy. There they were, humiliatingly doing Trump's bidding while Michael Cohen testified about his own humiliation at the expense of his soul, all for big fat Don's benefit. It was a stunning visual image.
Foamer gonna foam.
🙄

Forum List

Back