Tommy Tuberville’s office clarifies his white nationalist comments: “I call them Americans,” he said when asked whether WN's should serve in Military

• Banned
what would you know about it??

youre not an american and dont even live here,,
i am american and i visit every other 3 months or so and i have american relatives

YOU should be STRIPPED of your american citizenship and deported to siberia for your unpatriotic attacks over fellow americans

i am american and i visit every other 3 months or so and i have american relatives

YOU should be STRIPPED of your american citizenship and deported to siberia for your unpatriotic attacks over fellow americans
youre a fucking liar,,

what you are if anything is an anchor baby that needs to be stripped of your fake citizenship,,

i was born in America. WANT SOME, COME GET SOME! you can't strip me of anything
my dog was born under the porch,, doesnt make him a house,,,

all anchor babys like you need to loose your citizenship because it was never real and you prove that all it causes is outsiders shoving their nose where it doesnt belong,,

my dog was born under the porch,, doesnt make him a house,,,

all anchor babys like you need to loose your citizenship because it was never real and you prove that all it causes is outsiders shoving their nose where it doesnt belong,,
so you are Native American? your ancestors are all born in America? if not, deport yourself by your own rules!

so you are Native American? your ancestors are all born in America? if not, deport yourself by your own rules!
yes I am,, one line of my family has been here for thousands of yrs,,

what you are is a political exploitation of our generosity,, and a bastardization of the law that gave you what you have,,

"what's an 'unpatriotic attack'?" Who gets to decide?

Forum List

Back