Tomorrow Night at Midnight We Will Bid the Worst Year in Our Lifetimes Good Riddance

I simply cannot wait. My mother died on January 12 of, you guessed it, 2020. I got tested for the Chinese virus exactly 12 hours ago after having been in contact with an infected person and have still not received the results. Maybe the year from hell has one more shot at me,
I am sorry bout your mom! The covid thing do not worry till you need to. Exposed does not mean you have it. My brother had to quarantine till test but came back negative. My sister deals with it all day at the hospital but so far so good. Hope things get better.

Dont worry itll carry on thru 2021.

"Hopeless Biden" already predicted 2021 will be worse.

But dont worry. He has a brilliant plan. 100 days of mask wearing!

He wont be bothered with silliness like developing vaccines in record time. He just needs you to WEAR A MASK FOR 109 DAYS!
Ya, trumps dumb ass developed the vaccine. Lol. It was actually developed by a black woman. Trumps dumb as just kept saying it will go away. Oh he also told ya to put cleaners in your veins but he does do things bigly. Lol Under Trump more people per capta got it than any where else in the world even worse than India.

If the Dems win the senate 2020 will be the last year of
freedom of speech
the right to vote
a free press
freedom of religion
the middle class

He wont be bothered with silliness like developing vaccines in record time. He just needs you to WEAR A MASK FOR 109 DAYS!
Ya, trumps dumb ass developed the vaccine. Lol. It was actually developed by a black woman. Trumps dumb as just kept saying it will go away. Oh he also told ya to put cleaners in your veins but he does do things bigly. Lol Under Trump more people per capta got it than any where else in the world even worse than India.
You have NO IDEA how much a leftist government can hinder progress. The vaccine was created because TRUMP tore down the barriers that would have made this take 5 years.

The left is hopelessly STUPID.

Hopeless China Biden HAS NO SOLUTIONS. Rough times ahead thanks to the left's HATE

I simply cannot wait. My mother died on January 12 of, you guessed it, 2020. I got tested for the Chinese virus exactly 12 hours ago after having been in contact with an infected person and have still not received the results. Maybe the year from hell has one more shot at me,
I am sorry bout your mom! The covid thing do not worry till you need to. Exposed does not mean you have it. My brother had to quarantine till test but came back negative. My sister deals with it all day at the hospital but so far so good. Hope things get better.
Thank you. Tests came about 10 minutes ago - negative :)

OK, you're nuts. The only thing black women develop is black babies most of whom develop into thugs.

OK, you're nuts. The only thing black women develop is black babies most of whom develop into thugs.
FAUCI was quick to give credit to a BLACK WOMAN because that's what white leftists do. Notice her boss is irrelevant in the discussion. Must be a white man

Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation's top infectious disease expert and a constant presence on TV during the coronavirus pandemic, was asked a blunt question during a forum hosted last week by the National Urban League: "Can you talk about the input of African American scientists in the vaccine process?"

Fauci did not hesitate when giving his answer.

"The very vaccine that's one of the two that has absolutely exquisite levels -- 94 to 95% efficacy against clinical disease and almost 100% efficacy against serious disease that are shown to be clearly safe -- that vaccine was actually developed in my institute's vaccine research center by a team of scientists led by Dr. Barney Graham and his close colleague, Dr. Kizzmekia Corbett, or Kizzy Corbett," Fauci told the forum. "Kizzy is an African American scientist who is right at the forefront of the development of the vaccine."

You have NO IDEA how much a leftist government can hinder progress. The vaccine was created because TRUMP tore down the barriers that would have made this take 5 years.

Hopeless China Biden HAS NO SOLUTIONS. Rough times ahead thanks to the left's HATE
The first out, the Pfizer vaccine, was developed in Europe. They took no US money for their R&D for it.

Lol,ya the guy that called it a hoax and told ya to ignore is responsible for the vaccine. Hilarious. Mean while the creators refused a meeting with the blob so he couldn't take credit. That fat fucking blob did nothing but Hinder progress.

Lol,ya the guy that called it a hoax and told ya to ignore is responsible for the vaccine. Hilarious. Mean while the creators refused a meeting with the blob so he couldn't take credit. That fat fucking blob did nothing but Hinder progress.
Everything you just posted is false and a result of propaganda.
This expert called it a hoax...

Lol. Shut the fuck up you stupid peice of trash. First off even if any of your shit were true it would be one voice against thousands upon thousands of doctors. So ther is that. Then there are the credentials he stated such as being chairman of the Royal College of Physicians and surgeons. Only problem is that he is a flat out fucking liar. The real chairman is Ian Bowman. Look it up . Dumb fuck. Again how mother fucking stupid do you have to be to believe the entire fuckinh world shut down their economies over a hoax just to get Trump. You are too fucking stupid to breath.

Lol. Shut the fuck up you stupid peice of trash. First off even if any of your shit were true it would be one voice against thousands upon thousands of doctors. So ther is that. Then there are the credentials he stated such as being chairman of the Royal College of Physicians and surgeons. Only problem is that he is a flat out fucking liar. The real chairman is Ian Bowman. Look it up . Dumb fuck. Again how mother fucking stupid do you have to be to believe the entire fuckinh world shut down their economies over a hoax just to get Trump. You are too fucking stupid to breath.
I refer to experts, not you or other democrat sheep.

Again how mother fucking stupid do you have to be to believe the entire fuckinh world shut down their economies over a hoax just to get Trump. You are too fucking stupid to breath
The world is heavily swayed by the left wing Anerican press "you mother fucking stupid" old fart

Again how mother fucking stupid do you have to be to believe the entire fuckinh world shut down their economies over a hoax just to get Trump. You are too fucking stupid to breath
The world is heavily swayed by the left wing Anerican press "you mother fucking stupid" old fart
Lol but when ever you idiots show any evidence to the contrary it comes from a fucking liar that is stupid enough to get caught yet you still go on with it. This guy lied about his credentials and lied about every thing else. Look up who the real director is it is Ian Bowmer. It's right on the website. If you are stupid enough to believe the world invented a hoax just to get Trump and shut down their economies for it your dumb fucking ass will believe anything. Call me what ever you want why would I give flying fucking shit what you say. Consider the fucking source. You would think you get tired of being laughed at you fucking fool. Tucker Carson defense for libel was the lie are so fantastic no one would believe but evidently you6dumb fucking ass does. HILARIOUS!

PS.Explain to me why Luke Letlow is a box now.

Last edited:
Again how mother fucking stupid do you have to be to believe the entire fuckinh world shut down their economies over a hoax just to get Trump. You are too fucking stupid to breath.
It was obvious and predictable...

Careful what you wish for.
Between election theft and millions of misinformed and generally ignorant democrats, an administration that may take over in 2021 will make 2020 look like Shangri-La.

It got better on 11/3 when the blob lost. We, at least, have hope for a brighter future.

But yeah, this year sucked. Worst year in memory; ever.

Forum List

Back