Tomorrow Night at Midnight We Will Bid the Worst Year in Our Lifetimes Good Riddance

I simply cannot wait. My mother died on January 12 of, you guessed it, 2020. I got tested for the Chinese virus exactly 12 hours ago after having been in contact with an infected person and have still not received the results. Maybe the year from hell has one more shot at me,
My worst year was when obama shut down the country, no work and turning NASA into the Muslim out reach department. The whole year. And my mother also died in 2020.

It got better on 11/3 when the blob lost. We, at least, have hope for a brighter future.

But yeah, this year sucked. Worst year in memory; ever.
Damn! Do you realize biden may have the White House, a gun grabbing piece of worthless shit? Do you need him to disarm America to save you from the mean kid next door? Anyone who votes for anyone that openly speaks of restricting and taking our rights should be deported to some dictative shit hole where he can be told when to wipe, the ply to use when doing the wiping, and doesn't say a word when it brakes throw and gets on his fingers just keeps biting his fingernails.

It got better on 11/3 when the blob lost. We, at least, have hope for a brighter future.

But yeah, this year sucked. Worst year in memory; ever.
Damn! Do you realize biden may have the White House, a gun grabbing piece of worthless shit? Do you need him to disarm America to save you from the mean kid next door? Anyone who votes for anyone that openly speaks of restricting and taking our rights should be deported to some dictative shit hole where he can be told when to wipe, the ply to use when doing the wiping, and doesn't say a word when it brakes throw and gets on his fingers just keeps biting his fingernails.

"Brakes throw"...you're funny.

I simply cannot wait. My mother died on January 12 of, you guessed it, 2020. I got tested for the Chinese virus exactly 12 hours ago after having been in contact with an infected person and have still not received the results. Maybe the year from hell has one more shot at me,

My condolences. May you be blessed with good health

Democrats certainly destroyed a lot of lives this year. Chicom Biden has promised a long dark winter. This time I believe him. The communists will stretch covid out as long as they can.

Forum List

Back