Tonights Debate live 6-27-24

Who won the debate tonight?

• Total voters
Trump got to tell his great lies, repeatedly, while Joe destroyed himself, not answering them. What is it you wanted Donny to do?
I disagree that Trump lied but standing by while Joe destroyed himself was probably the most gentlemanly path to follow.

And you get to parrot your lies about Trump's lies from the left wing media.
Dudley, for those that did not know, already, it was fact checked. Look it up, if you didn't read my post last night. If he didn't think he could win with a gish gallop of lies, too fast for Joe to remember and refute in time allowed, he might have used a different tactic, but his tactic worked. He flooded the zone with BS, leaving Joe unable to coherently respond. The goal was to win the debate. It worked. If you thought the goal of Trump was ever to stick to facts, you've got him wrong, and it was never in the plan for last night. Last night, the plan was to win the debate, not give a class on honesty, the best policy.

💁🏼‍♀️_When alternate reality catches up and collides with our reality 👇🏻

F863B4E0-4C6B-411F-9993-1251135E6D12.png

Dudley, for those that did not know, already, it was fact checked. Look it up, if you didn't read my post last night. If he didn't think he could win with a gish gallop of lies, too fast for Joe to remember and refute in time allowed, he might have used a different tactic, but his tactic worked. He flooded the zone with BS, leaving Joe unable to coherently respond. The goal was to win the debate. It worked. If you thought the goal of Trump was ever to stick to facts, you've got him wrong, and it was never in the plan for last night. Last night, the plan was to win the debate, not give a class on honesty, the best policy.

lol rubbish. I listened to about ten minutes of it, and the only blatant lying came from your gangster hero Biden, referring to his prepared notes with the list of loaded questions being fed him by the 'moderators' (snicker) and still coming across as an idiot.

Trump got to tell his great lies, repeatedly, while Joe destroyed himself, not answering them. What is it you wanted Donny to do?

Even scummy fakers CNN had TWO lists of lies. One list for Trump and another for Biden. They both lie. They all lie. I've mentioned this several times, but have yet to see anyone on the left acknowledge Biden lies.

A lot.

If a slug in a muddy garden could speak, he'd be too fast for Biden to remember and refute in time.

It's amazing the shit y'all pile on Trump. So now he's responsible for Biden's inability to respond coherently?

No. It's just Biden. He was done a long time ago, but the dems just couldn't ever admit it. He hasn't been coherent for a long time- Trump has nothing to do with that.

Giggles at " fact checked"

Just as Nixon won over JFK when only the vocal transcripts of their comments were considered. JFK's Addison's disease made him look tanned and fit, while Nixon's face was sweaty and pale. The visuals gave JFK the edge with a politically uneducated audience.

Biden may have been 'doped down' by his handlers in a conspiracy to make him look unfit, for the purpose of torpedoing his candidacy.

Forum List

Back