Tonights Debate live 6-27-24

Who won the debate tonight?

• Total voters
No, we got to see the REAL Biden. He just acted like a dope, he wasn't ON dope.
Trump lied to the entire Country from start to finish. Too bad the CNN mods let him get away with it. It was a disgrace what your boy got away with.

Trump is a compulsive liar & a fiend to put it mildly. That's what you support.

I thought Biden was going to be all doped up?
He was. . . it's just that the drugs didn't kick in till the very end.

1719580463838-jpeg.968631

Kamala Harris says Biden had ‘slow start’ but ‘strong finish’ in debate after Anderson Cooper pressed her on Dem ‘panic’​

And this is why you will lose again. When it comes down to it, Americans don't want unserious clowns running their government, making decisions that will directly affect their lives.

Which is why Biden and democrats have to try to import 18MM new "voters", right?

The statist left are still pushing their power play for a "One World Without Borders" total control nightmare. The statist left knows it's OWWB nightmare cannot be of benefit to humanity due to the current state of our human condition(human nature), but they are being driven & driven hard towards THEIR nightmare.

He was. . . it's just that the drugs didn't kick in till the very end.

1719580463838-jpeg.968631

Kamala Harris says Biden had ‘slow start’ but ‘strong finish’ in debate after Anderson Cooper pressed her on Dem ‘panic’​

Again, what start as there wasn't even a start at all. He just slipped and landed straight on his butt again. BIG TIME!!

Our enemies have known for years. It is the American public who the Democrats and the MSM have worked tirelessly to conceal the poor mental and physical condition of the leader of the free world.
That debate was over in a New York nano. Trump did more than just kick ass. He ensured he will be the 47th president. This race is over and the election is four months away.

Let me put Biden’s performance in perspective. I have schizoaffective disorder. I don’t debate well, but even I could have lasted longer against Trump than Biden did.

It was a complete disaster and embarrassing to witness. Not even funny.

I noticed in the first five minutes.

For CNN, this was a chance for cross examination of Trump. For Biden, their questions to him were a chance to highlight his accomplishments and give him a chance to tell the public what another term would be.

It was pathetic.

Thats kind of what I was thinking

Forum List

Back