Tony Blair Calls Biden An Imbecile

No, they didn't. They didn't like paying their own bills. But they never called Trump unreliable or didn't take him seriously. They wanted a weak president, like Obama. But not one as flamingly incompetent as Bumbling Biden

Ya've lost yer mind dude - (not that we weren't aware ;-)

"Afghanistan, where, by the way, I started the process. All the troops are coming back home. They couldn’t stop the process. 21 years is enough. Don’t we think? 21 years. They couldn’t stop the process. They wanted to, but it was very tough to stop the process when other things…yeah. Thank you. Thank you. It’s a shame."

Donald Trump: (22:53)

Great. Now show the part where Trump said he fucked it up and the part where he fucked it up on purpose.

Democrats, you just lie and lie and lie, it's what you are, liars. It's now what you do, it's who you are as a person. Deeply dishonest

What did I misquote?

Everything Trump said. You did it for four years. Every time you misquoted him, you were the liar, not Trump. See how that works? When you lie, you are the liar. You don't get it, do you? Be honest

Everything Trump said. You did it for four years. Every time you misquoted him, you were the liar, not Trump. See how that works? When you lie, you are the liar. You don't get it, do you? Be honest
Oh, OK. quote my misquotes then. Thank you.

Oh, OK. quote my misquotes then. Thank you.

You've been a fucking mind swilling Democrat lying racist your entire time on the board. I'm not playing that stupid game with you when you supported Democrats lying about what Trump said. You do it every time and Democrats lie about everything. You are proving yet again why you are one, it's the dishonesty that attracts you.

But I'll throw you a bone and pick one.

Trump never called for protesters to go into the Capital or protest violently. Show the quote he did, racist. He said to to ... TO ... the Capital, not to go ... IN ... the Capital. Every American has that right, to peacefully protest outside the Capital, and that's what he asked them to do

You've been a fucking mind swilling Democrat lying racist your entire time on the board. I'm not playing that stupid game with you when you supported Democrats lying about what Trump said. You do it every time and Democrats lie about everything. You are proving yet again why you are one, it's the dishonesty that attracts you.

But I'll throw you a bone and pick one.

Trump never called for protesters to go into the Capital or protest violently. Show the quote he did, racist
I'm sorry.

I didn't mean to make you cry.

Aww, HappyJoe is now SadDespondent.

Poor dear. Let it out. Just cry your little girl eyes out.

Asked to back up your shit? Whhhaaaaaaaa!

:itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok:
Did I ever claim that Trump directly said to the protesters to go protest violently in the capital? Are you lying? I think so.

Your posts ooze out that you're an emotional mess.

Did I ever claim that Trump directly said to the protesters to go protest violently in the capital? Are you lying? I think so.

It's called, "kazzing," it's what he does. He lies so much, his name is a verb. And don't think it went unnoticed he didn't quote you saying what he claimed you said.

It's called, "kazzing," it's what he does. He lies so much, his name is a verb. And don't think it went unnoticed he didn't quote you saying what he claimed you said.
"Kazzing", I like that, makes perfect sense.

Yes, you support all Democrat lies. You are a massive liar and worship the Democrat party

Yes, you support all Democrat lies. You are a massive liar and worship the Democrat party

I kind of get the feeling that after every post of yours you stand up and drop an imaginary mic on the floor. I bet in your head it echoes throughout the asylum.

I kind of get the feeling that after every post of yours you stand up and drop an imaginary mic on the floor. I bet in your head it echoes throughout the asylum.

No one is buying this you aren't a Democrat bit. No one. No wonder Trump can own you so easily when you can fool yourself. You are Joe Biden, aren't you? Be honest

No one is buying this you aren't a Democrat bit. No one. No wonder Trump can own you so easily when you can fool yourself. You are Joe Biden, aren't you? Be honest

Again, when did I every claim I wasn't a Democrat? More kazzing?

What does this reply of yours have to do with any part of my post?

If you were my kid I'd be bragging about my abortion.

Forum List

Back