Tony Blair Calls Biden An Imbecile

Surrender Joe freed all of them.
This is funny. Proof that no matter what, Republicans will always take the opposite position of the Democrats, no matter how stupid it may seem. It's called flip flopping. You all wanted to get out of Afghanistan but now suddenly the slow shift of why we needed to stay longer. Too funny.

We should have executed the worst of the worst. Or all of them. Blow up the prison as our last plane is leaving.

blacks and republicans are mostly dying. AKA unvaccinated people.

BTW, did you see they compared the sentences that BLM rioters got compared to insurrectionists and surprise, the white insurrectionists got off light and the BLM's did not. Shocker.

Well, you'd have to show where sentences, or charges were unjust. But, the 1/6 idiots didn't create the level of utter destruction, loss of life,, or terror seen out west either.

Well, you'd have to show where sentences, or charges were unjust. But, the 1/6 idiots didn't create the level of utter destruction, loss of life,, or terror seen out west either.
No they just tried to pull off a coup. Overthrow our democracy. Trump really pushed us close to a constitutional crisis. Fuck the riot. That's nothing new. Republicans rioted in 2000 to stop the Fl recount. It's an old tactic when they don't like the results. Next time they should be mowed down. They came awful close to our politicians who were not properly protected from a mob like that. The cops could have easily been overtaken by the number of people storming the building. You guys also showed Al Queda how to get it done. Thanks for showing them how vulnerable our politicians are.

Thank god the governor of Georgia and Mike Pence didn't go along. Who knows what would have happened had they gone along.

You think we rioted this summer? You would have seen real rioting if Trump pulled off the coup. Or, would we have bent over and taken it like we did in 2000. Probably. We could very easily been turned into Russia where every election Putin/Trump wins.

This is funny. Proof that no matter what, Republicans will always take the opposite position of the Democrats, no matter how stupid it may seem. It's called flip flopping. You all wanted to get out of Afghanistan but now suddenly the slow shift of why we needed to stay longer. Too funny.

We should have executed the worst of the worst. Or all of them. Blow up the prison as our last plane is leaving.
I don't think flip-flopping means what you think it means.

How is it "flip flopping" to point out the fact that Surrender Joe's policy in Afghanistan resulted in the release of every terrorist in all prisons?

How is it "flip flopping" to point out the fact that Surrender Joe's policy in Afghanistan resulted in the release of every terrorist in all prisons?
What would Trump have done? Take them to Guantanimo?

No they just tried to pull off a coup. Overthrow our democracy. Trump really pushed us close to a constitutional crisis. Fuck the riot. That's nothing new. Republicans rioted in 2000 to stop the Fl recount. It's an old tactic when they don't like the results. Next time they should be mowed down. They came awful close to our politicians who were not properly protected from a mob like that. The cops could have easily been overtaken by the number of people storming the building. You guys also showed Al Queda how to get it done. Thanks for showing them how vulnerable our politicians are.

Thank god the governor of Georgia and Mike Pence didn't go along. Who knows what would have happened had they gone along.

You think we rioted this summer? You would have seen real rioting if Trump pulled off the coup. Or, would we have bent over and taken it like we did in 2000. Probably. We could very easily been turned into Russia where every election Putin/Trump wins.
Lol, you sound like you're wishing for a violent civil war..

Blair calling someone an imbecile is like Trump calling someone else fat, or a liar, or corrupt, or a bad dancer, or illiterate, or a sore loser.

Lol, you sound like you're wishing for a violent civil war..
Was it us who stormed the Michigan Capitol building with guns? Was it us who tried kidnapping a Republican governor? Nope. Seems like you guys are the ones pushing for a violent civil war.

And isn't it you guys who talk about seceding from the union whenever a Democrat wins?

Was it us who stormed the Michigan Capitol building with guns? Was it us who tried kidnapping a Republican governor? Nope. Seems like you guys are the ones pushing for a violent civil war.

And isn't it you guys who talk about seceding from the union whenever a Democrat wins?
I'd like you to post from me ANYTHING that advocates succession.

As for the rest, nope. But, it was you people trying to burn police alive in Seattle. Blow up a federal court, and ICE hq in Portland, and terrorize the citizens out west that disagree with you.

Spare me

Tony Blair sure isn't letting the cat out of the bag there. I only voted for Biden because he's more in tune with his idiocy by having the openness to take advice from others.
Yet he blew off military advise for Afghanistan. Go figure.

^^^ the Trump plan.

So? Typical of the Neo-GOP base, when their dear leader admits to stabbing America in the back on purpose, they cheer.

Another lie by the racist. Your strawman never happened.

This is how Democrats lie. No one thinks Bumbling Biden did it on purpose, only that he's inept. So along comes the racist, lying, fascist Democrat, Blindboob.

Lie #1: This is on Trump, not Biden
Lie #2: He did it on PURPOSE

It's the up the ante game. And you proved nothing but that you are a Democrat, a liar. But I repeat myself ...

I'd like you to post from me ANYTHING that advocates succession.

As for the rest, nope. But, it was you people trying to burn police alive in Seattle. Blow up a federal court, and ICE hq in Portland, and terrorize the citizens out west that disagree with you.

Spare me
How many cops died because of your insurrection at the capitol? And you guys proved that day what you really think about law and order and black people

As pro-Trump insurrectionists poured into the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, a Black Capitol Police officer passionately testified Tuesday that he faced racist epithets, the likes of which he had never heard while serving in uniform.

"You hear that, guys, this n***** voted for Joe Biden!" a woman in a pink MAGA shirt yelled toward Capitol Police Pfc. Harry Dunn, he recounted, after Dunn said he voted for President Biden.

"Boo! F****** n*****!" the crowd yelled back, Dunn recalled.

Dunn said his story wasn't unique. He heard from another Black officer that insurrectionists yelled at that officer: "Put your gun down, and we'll show you what kind of n***** you really are!"

Blair calling someone an imbecile is like Trump calling someone else fat, or a liar, or corrupt, or a bad dancer, or illiterate, or a sore loser.

LOL, when you misquote Trump like you did for four years, you are the liar, not Trump. See how that works? You don't, do you? Be honest

World leaders called Trumpy Bear a whole lot worse :lol:

No, they didn't. They didn't like paying their own bills. But they never called Trump unreliable or didn't take him seriously. They wanted a weak president, like Obama. But not one as flamingly incompetent as Bumbling Biden

Another lie by the racist. Your strawman never happened.

This is how Democrats lie. No one thinks Bumbling Biden did it on purpose, only that he's inept. So along comes the racist, lying, fascist Democrat, Blindboob.

Lie #1: This is on Trump, not Biden
Lie #2: He did it on PURPOSE

It's the up the ante game. And you proved nothing but that you are a Democrat, a liar. But I repeat myself ...

"Afghanistan, where, by the way, I started the process. All the troops are coming back home. They couldn’t stop the process. 21 years is enough. Don’t we think? 21 years. They couldn’t stop the process. They wanted to, but it was very tough to stop the process when other things…yeah. Thank you. Thank you. It’s a shame."

Donald Trump: (22:53)

Forum List

Back