Tony Blair Calls Biden An Imbecile

That's interesting. I've been a regular blood donor for 20 years. Even during the pandemic. But this weekend they offered me a $15 gift card (up from their usual $5) but I had to give blood on the blood drive bus. That is a bit too small an area for me to chance the virus even though I'm vaccinated
I didn't know they gave money for giving blood. I know they do for plasma but I didn't know they gave $ for blood. Huh.

I didn't know they gave money for giving blood. I know they do for plasma but I didn't know they gave $ for blood. Huh.
And the best part is the booze has more effect. I drop a pint of blood and get my gift card, come home, have a quick shower, fire up my grill and have the first martini, bring out the streak with my second martini and cook it quickly on a real hot fire, let the steak rest while I have my third martini and eat my salad, cut the steak while I enjoy a splash of vodka on the tired ice cubes of my third martini, eat the steak.

And I'm in bed by 8. LOL

Blair isn't wrong about Biden, but let's not forget he aided and abetted Bush and Rumsfeld by getting us into this mess in the first place.
And you’re suggesting we should have done nothing after 9/11? It’s impressive the number of people who live in glass houses and throw stones…

World elite hated Trump because he was anti-establishment.

World elite recognize Xiden is incompetent.

Pick one

And you’re suggesting we should have done nothing after 9/11? It’s impressive the number of people who live in glass houses and throw stones…
Blair and W were into "nation building." To Trump's credit, he was not. He didn't get us out of Afghan though. He set in motion events that were unstoppable though. He released 5K Taliban fighters, including Baradar and set deadline for out troops to be out. But Trump is not to blame for team Biden's execution of the pullout.

World elite hated Trump because he was anti-establishment.

World elite recognize Xiden is incompetent.

Pick one
That's your narrative. Right wing wishful thinking. Trump fucked with the system. That's why corporate America hated him. Like when he started a trade war with China. But then he also doubled the number of companies who now pay zero in federal taxes.

Unfortunately the reality is this: building asset wealth is currently still unattainable for the majority of Americans.

Earning assets include stocks, bonds, income from rental property, certificates of deposit (CDs) and other interest or dividend earning accounts or instruments. They can provide a steady income, which makes particularly useful for long-term goals such as retirement planning.

That's your narrative. Right wing wishful thinking. Trump fucked with the system. That's why corporate America hated him. Like when he started a trade war with China. But then he also doubled the number of companies who now pay zero in federal taxes.

Unfortunately the reality is this: building asset wealth is currently still unattainable for the majority of Americans.

Earning assets include stocks, bonds, income from rental property, certificates of deposit (CDs) and other interest or dividend earning accounts or instruments. They can provide a steady income, which makes particularly useful for long-term goals such as retirement planning.

I am a hypocrite on the issue. My local govt is pushing to raise my costs so employees get benefits, like 401k. I don't like higher prices, but the reason I expect to have a retirement is because people who earn less paid me.

More of that foreign policy expertise and world respect we got in January.

Thank you Tony Blair, for playing the role of
download-30.jpg

That really is unacceptable

I mean the man has dementia for Christ sake. Do you go around calling your grandpa with dementia an imbecile?

Has he no class?
Would you want your grandfather with dementia sitting in the Oval Office today?

Do I feel sorry for Joe. Yes. However I feel it would be best for our nation if he resigned.

Joe is definitely the wrong man at the wrong time.

Have you ever seen someone on a ventilator at a Trump rally?:cuckoo:
His final post came five days before his death, when he wrote that he had chosen to go on a ventilator and planned to “wake up from this short rest and be back in the game soon!”

“It’s another signal to president Trump – the silent majority is with you,” Stutts told us. “When you can put 30,000 people on a lake the Sunday after the Fourth of July, that’s saying something. It shows you the undercurrent of the American people – how they really feel.”

Greenville County Republican Party leader Pressley Stutts died Thursday morning after battling COVID-19 for nearly a month.

His final post came five days before his death, when he wrote that he had chosen to go on a ventilator and planned to “wake up from this short rest and be back in the game soon!”

“It’s another signal to president Trump – the silent majority is with you,” Stutts told us. “When you can put 30,000 people on a lake the Sunday after the Fourth of July, that’s saying something. It shows you the undercurrent of the American people – how they really feel.”

Greenville County Republican Party leader Pressley Stutts died Thursday morning after battling COVID-19 for nearly a month.
Cool story.

Now, do you have anyone on a ventilator at a Trump rally?

Cool story.

Now, do you have anyone on a ventilator at a Trump rally?
The rally is where they get covid. It takes 3 days to 2 weeks for them to start showing signs. Herman Cain went to a Trump rally, got covid, got put on a ventilator, then died.

It’s a shame we can’t recall a President like we can Governors in twenty states.

The rally is where they get covid. It takes 3 days to 2 weeks for them to start showing signs. Herman Cain went to a Trump rally, got covid, got put on a ventilator, then died.
so we are back to the answer being “No”.

Got it.

Forum List

Back