Tony Blair Calls Biden An Imbecile

OH really!
Your comments don't merit my attention. At one point you could at least make a case for us being there.
Twenty years later you can't regardless of what George Bush says.
We didn't have enough troops to secure that base, the Embassy, and the airport in Kabul. As I said, nobody expected the Afghan Army to fold in a matter of days. That's our failure. That includes GW, Obama and to a lesser extent Trump.

I say we should give up Nation Building unless Congress has the balls to declare War on a country.
I agree. The theory of nation building is a discredited one.

Pretty much...yeah

omg. As if 1842 is relevant. From the MAN THAT WAS FOUR DAYS AGO party.
You evildoers should all be dropped into Afghanistan for a fudge packing party from your Islamo master.
You asked, I answered.
You never gave a time-frame but I know that education to you is like garlic to a vampire...or a female ankle to a Taliban.

Sounds like things are going fine

The US evacuated 10,400 people from Kabul on Sunday

After CNN reported Monday that US forces had stopped allowing applicants for the Special Immigrant Visa (SIV) to enter Kabul airport, a public affairs officer for the US Embassy in Kabul, John Johnson, said "we are currently prioritizing" American citizens and legal permanent residents for entry.

"Due to a deteriorating security environment we are asking all others not to come to the airport at this time — the gates remain closed," he said.
A source told CNN’s Nick Paton Walsh on Monday that the current policy is to only let US and NATO citizens into the airport base, but that they hoped soon to move to permitting SIVs and also the US Embassy’s local Afghan staff.
40 people are dead just from the evacuation, and thousands of others have been killed by Joe Biden's Taliban.

He never said that. You’re getting crazier by the minute.
Who? I never mentioned anyone. The fact you attributed this to the orange man says a lot though.

And if he didn't, who did? Who are the people telling you guys not to get vaccinated? And why are you listening to them? Why not listen to Trump if he told you to take the vaccine?

Republicans are slowly going from anti vax to "it's a personal choice". True. But if I were a hospital I wouldn't let you in when you got sick. I would treat you like they treat the zombies on Walking Dead.

Who? I never mentioned anyone. The fact you attributed this to the orange man says a lot though.

And if he didn't, who did? Who are the people telling you guys not to get vaccinated? And why are you listening to them? Why not listen to Trump if he told you to take the vaccine?

Republicans are slowly going from anti vax to "it's a personal choice". True. But if I were a hospital I wouldn't let you in when you got sick. I would treat you like they treat the zombies on Walking Dead.
He didn't mention anyone by name either, Dumbass. Learn to read.

And we all know who you were talking about. You can't post without pissing your panties over Trump.

You guys? Why doesn’t the CDC differentiate between those who had the virus and thus have the antibodies and those who never did?

Of course I do. I have been donating my own blood for 15 months helping those who have the virus and are struggling with it.
That's interesting. I've been a regular blood donor for 20 years. Even during the pandemic. But this weekend they offered me a $15 gift card (up from their usual $5) but I had to give blood on the blood drive bus. That is a bit too small an area for me to chance the virus even though I'm vaccinated

Forum List

Back