🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Too bad this widow had a gun...the violent thug probably meant no harm...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Sadly, we will never know the good intentions this violent thug was bringing toward this widow...she made a mess of things when she decided to use a pistol to shoot this well meaning violent thug when he kicked down her door....

911 Audio of Widow After Shooting Intruder Don t Get Up or I ll Shoot Again

On September 3, AZ Central posted the audio of a 911 call that provides frightening insight into the terror that gripped a Phoenix, Arizona, widow as her door was kicked in and she came under attack. At the same time, the audio stands as further proof that a gun becomes an equalizer in the hands of a woman who finds herself in this situation.
As the tape reveals, the attacker--Michael Lewis--pounced on the 47-year-old woman, seemingly without considering the fact that she might shoot him. And when she did shoot, Lewis can be heard screaming and then asking, "What was that? What was that?"

The widow responded, "Did you think you could just beat me half to death?"

She then told the dispatcher, "I shot him," and the dispatcher attempted to calm her down by telling her police were on their way to assist her.

The woman then turned her attention back to the wounded suspect and said, "Don't get up or I'll shoot your (bleep) again!"

In an age of social disconnectedness, we have an event where two people from different backgrounds could have come together to share life experiences....after he kicked down her door perhaps they could have commisserated over the paths they had taken in life...perhaps shared a cup of coffee...

But sadly, when he kicked in her door, the widow decided to forgo any decent human interaction and instead shot the violent thug...a moment that was lost....

Aww. As a rich woman she missed a chance to share her stolen ill gotten gains with someone more deserving. He has rights to redistribute her wealth to himself.

Excellent!! She should have emptied the gun into his dumbass and never let him get close but she's alive.

Forum List

Back