• I don't care

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Other (there's always other...)

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
.... or is it never too early? (or late?)

Have a favorite Christmas song?

Mine are:

O Holy Night and Sleigh Ride

Have a box of candy canes for the kids but not giving them out until Dec 1st onwards. :)

I asked about MUSIC!!!! or are you just trying to egg people on.....?

Same thing. Can listen to music when ever you like, presumedly though if asking the question you're talking about playing it so other people can hear in which case as with everything else, it's a bit early yet.

.... or is it never too early? (or late?)

Have a favorite Christmas song?

Mine are:

O Holy Night and Sleigh Ride

After Thanksgiving, and no more after the Epiphany. That's the allowable range.

I am a huge fan of Weezer's Christmas album, but I don't play it on the bar's jukebox unless 1) I am in the range above or 2) Once in July just for the lulz.

As to egging people on, only ones being egged on are those with evil inclinations. When good people stop being good for fear of ridicule by evil people, evil's won.

not sure this really classifies as "Christmas Music" - it's called Wizards in Winter by Trans-Siberian Orchestra... I love it. I first heard/saw it on a Beer (I think?) commercial......

Christmas has become so commercialized I can't stand the music anymore at any time. Decorations and music before December is a case in point.

Christmas has become so commercialized I can't stand the music anymore at any time. Decorations and music before December is a case in point.

Which is why I listen only to the classics, sung by the original performers.

Forum List

Back