Too funny, PC Mizzou professor now says she was fired because she's white

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lol !!!

Live by the PC die by the PC !! :laugh:

Melissa Click: Mizzou Fired Me Because I’m White

"I’m a white lady. I’m an easy target."

Remember Melissa Click, the University of Missouri professor who lost her job after assaulting a student on camera and asking for some “muscle” to help get rid of him? According to Click, her dismissal from Mizzou wasn’t because she attacked a student in a pathetic bid to shut down free speech. Nope. Click says she was fired for being white.

In an interview with The Chronicle of Higher Education, Melissa Click speaks out about being fired from the University of Missouri after threatening a student reporter who was filming a campus protest she was participating in.

“This is all about racial politics,” she said. “I’m a white lady. I’m an easy target.”

Last November, Click became well-known as the media professor who told Mark Schierbecker, a student who was filming the protest, to “get out” of the campus quad where students and some professors were camping out. When he refused, she tried to grab the camera out of his hands and threatened him with “muscle.”

“Hey, who wants to help me get this reporter out of here,” she screamed to the assembled mob. “I need some muscle over here!”

But Click says that’s not at all what happened. According to Click, the headline about the incident should have been “Favorite Professor Fights to Support Black Students on Campus in Dangerous Situation.”

Her actions were fueled by an instinct to protect the black student protestors, Click said:

“Black people love me,” she tells a reporter.

Melissa Click: Mizzou Fired Me Because I'm White

Lol !!!

Remember Melissa Click, the University of Missouri professor who lost her job after assaulting a student on camera and asking for some “muscle” to help get rid of him? According to Click, her dismissal from Mizzou wasn’t because she attacked a student in a pathetic bid to shut down free speech. Nope. Click says she was fired for being white.

In an interview with The Chronicle of Higher Education, Melissa Click speaks out about being fired from the University of Missouri after threatening a student reporter who was filming a campus protest she was participating in.

“This is all about racial politics,” she said. “I’m a white lady. I’m an easy target.”

Last November, Click became well-known as the media professor who told Mark Schierbecker, a student who was filming the protest, to “get out” of the campus quad where students and some professors were camping out. When he refused, she tried to grab the camera out of his hands and threatened him with “muscle.”

“Hey, who wants to help me get this reporter out of here,” she screamed to the assembled mob. “I need some muscle over here!”

But Click says that’s not at all what happened. According to Click, the headline about the incident should have been “Favorite Professor Fights to Support Black Students on Campus in Dangerous Situation.”

Her actions were fueled by an instinct to protect the black student protestors, Click said:

I think it's clear from the video that she has serious issues......

Good Lord O Mighty.

She even threw out "black people love me".

Yet another poster child of the left

Lol !!!

Yep. And SHE is an example of who is brainwashing this generation of college kids.

Lol !!!

Yep. And SHE is an example of who is brainwashing this generation of college kids.
Yep.....met a few.

Good Lord O Mighty.

She even threw out "black people love me".

Yet another poster child of the left
She's one of those that ends up with a brown baby and a boyfriend that never wants to be seen in public with her.

Missou has had a severe reduction in enrollment this year. The pc nonsense is killing the entire school.

Wonder if she knows the real reason black people love her, is because she hates herself ?

Mizzou misery: Exclusive emails reveal the brutal backlash

Mizzou’s vice chancellor for marketing and communications, Ellen De Graffenreid, received a disheartening email last fall at the pinnacle of the crisis on campus. A disgruntled parent wrote to the university’s Board of Curators, describing how her son, a sophomore, considered transferring out, while their two high-school-aged children “have all but eliminated Mizzou from their college list.”

Someone had forwarded the note to the university’s Department of Marketing and Communications, adding: “I’m sure you already know this but you have a PR nightmare on your hands.” De Graffenreid, in turn, forwarded it to the college’s leadership, adding the letter from a parent was “pretty representative of the middle of the road people we are losing.”

New correspondence reviewed by Heat Street and National Review depicts the cataclysmic backlash against the University of Missouri as its administrators grappled with demands from rowdy protestors, a hunger-striking grad student, and a boycotting football team. The protests ultimately toppled both the president and the chancellor.

In one instance, a retired professor wrote a prescient note to top university officials, cautioning that “serious backlash could result” and that “students making demands, protests, disrupting events or that kind of thing won’t sell well outstate.”

His prediction proved spot-on. The 7,400 pages of emails, reviewed exclusively by these two publications, reveal how Mizzou overwhelmingly lost the support of longtime sports fans, donors, and alumni. Parents and grandparents wrote in from around the country declaring that their family members wouldn’t be attending Mizzou after the highly publicized controversy. Some current students talked about leaving.

Mizzou misery: Exclusive emails reveal the brutal backlash | Fox News

Everybody wants to be a SJW until it's time to do SJW shit...like becoming a SJW martyr to the cause.

She rolled the dice, she lost. Fuck her.

She can sue, but at the end of the day it's going to come down to her calling for violence against a student. She's done.

Forum List

Back