Too Much Force Used Against Bomber

LogikAndReazon

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2012
City University of New York Professor Ruth O'Brien complains in an op-ed that "too much force" had been used against Boston Marathon bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev, who was killed by the police.

She writes:

Now we have captured the two terrorists from Chechnya who come from the troubled region that is Muslim, but we cannot understand their motives, not yet. And Obama encourages us to refrain.

This said, the mortuary pictures of the older brother of the two are extremely disturbing, raising questions as to whether the Boston Police Department captured him with too much force. I understand the explanation offered by Katharine Q. Seelye, William H. Rashbaum, and Michael Cooper. Yet, it does not ring true. A picture is worth a thousand words that will keep our ears ringing as we recoil from this photo. Images have a way of searing themselves into our memory in a way that can’t be undone. We have an emotional memory, not just a rational one that is exemplified by words.

While terrorism is about causing fear — again an emotion — we do have to account for our conduct in these extreme times when adrenaline is running high.

At my home, to at least offset this, we turn off all media. I couldn’t believe my sons’ explanation when they got home about one brother running over the other one. So I found a place to read about this, and I recoiled after seeing the picture. Still, we all know that terrorism, like crime, “leads if it bleeds” with the established media. The established media fixates on the domestic-violence or crime-of-passion aspect of terrorism, and it, too, inculcates more fear in all of us.

Read her article at RuthOBrien.org

Read more: Professor: We Used 'Too Much Force' Capturing Boston Bombers | Ruth O'Brien | Fox Nation

Before jumping to any conclusions we must realize that islam is the "religion of peace" and that most muslims are innocent...............

We should leap to jihadists defense once again before assuming that their whole failed culture is populated by violent, sub human degenerates..................

Imagine having that clueless piece of garbage for a mother.......................

Lets not question the remaining chechen piece of garbage too harshly.......
The PR might not be optimal........

City University of New York Professor Ruth O'Brien complains in an op-ed that "too much force" had been used against Boston Marathon bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev, who was killed by the police.

She writes:

Now we have captured the two terrorists from Chechnya who come from the troubled region that is Muslim, but we cannot understand their motives, not yet. And Obama encourages us to refrain.

This said, the mortuary pictures of the older brother of the two are extremely disturbing, raising questions as to whether the Boston Police Department captured him with too much force. I understand the explanation offered by Katharine Q. Seelye, William H. Rashbaum, and Michael Cooper. Yet, it does not ring true. A picture is worth a thousand words that will keep our ears ringing as we recoil from this photo. Images have a way of searing themselves into our memory in a way that can’t be undone. We have an emotional memory, not just a rational one that is exemplified by words.

While terrorism is about causing fear — again an emotion — we do have to account for our conduct in these extreme times when adrenaline is running high.

At my home, to at least offset this, we turn off all media. I couldn’t believe my sons’ explanation when they got home about one brother running over the other one. So I found a place to read about this, and I recoiled after seeing the picture. Still, we all know that terrorism, like crime, “leads if it bleeds” with the established media. The established media fixates on the domestic-violence or crime-of-passion aspect of terrorism, and it, too, inculcates more fear in all of us.

Read more: Professor: We Used 'Too Much Force' Capturing Boston Bombers | Ruth O'Brien | Fox Nation
Boo hoo hoo.

She writes:

The whole thing is a black opp.

The idea now, because the opp failed, is to get people use to giving up rights, for the common good.

when a nation is controlled by monsters, the common good is the good of the monsters.

The whole thing is a set up, another black opp against the American people and the world.

COMMENT: here is some news for you, "THE POPULATION IS BEING SET UP FOR SLAVERY" "OUR" government, which is "NOT" is setting up conditions.

We don't have a government anymore, we have been taken over by the AAE!.
Our old enemies, which "TV" which they own...have told us to "FORGET"

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH!!! etc.

His dopey little brother ran him over...while the guy was still alive...
Was that to much force for you lady?

I can't begin to imagine the recoiling in horror the parents of the dead 8 year old felt.

Terrorists want to go out with a bang. This guy did exactly that...with a little help from Bro.

Forum List

Back