🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Top 10 Things Women Do That Destroy Their Marriage

The biggest thing for me is the gossiping...............Especially when they get into man bashing with the family, not even being about me............I've never cared about soap operas and when the soap opera isn't clickable to change the channel it sometimes gets under your skin..........................or when they try on clothes at the store for a freaking hour........................always asking the loaded questions like Does this dress make me look fat...........................loaded question...............
and the Honey does that need to be done right now...............even after you just pulled a 12 hour shift climbing columns at the job installing equipment, conduit and wire up a column a 300 feet tall all day..................feeling like your legs are about to fall off...............

In that regard, for putting up with it I expect some stress relief in the bed room for this.............:ssex:

I've ALWAYS looked at my man's desire for sexual intimacy, as a mutual desire. All he has to do is touch me and I am ready for more.

I didn't say it didn't work for you then ... I indicated it doesn't work for us now.
Who wants to marry a fat, ugly, poor man that cannot cook anyway?

It would still wrok perfectly fine for the whole of society if people would get it through their heads that what they WANT to be/do is nowhere near as important as what they SHOULD be/do. Once we re-establish that REALITY OF LIFE the system works perfectly.

Cooking shouldn't be an issue if you're Male. That's her job, not yours. To answer the rest of that question, the fat, ugly, poor women who realize their only other option is living with their Father or other Male relative until they die otherwise.

Marriage is about forming a team. The purpose of a team is to compensate for individual weaknesses while supporting and building on individual strengths. Good teams work together to accomplish their goals. Teams that fight amongst the players seldom win.

So if you see your marriage as becoming part of a team then you will both be winners. If you don't understand that part then you are going to have a steep learning curve. Teams trust that the other players will be there to back them up when needed and members of a team should always be covering the other players. Same for a marriage. As an individual you have your own limitations but if you have backup you are covered and vice versa.

Team players respect the strengths of the other players and try to leverage them to the best advantage of the whole team.

The best marriages are where both partners understand that they are now a team united to take on whatever life throws at them. Yes, they will have their ups and downs but in the end they will either learn to play well together or they will lose and no longer have the best that each can bring to the marriage.

That sounds accurate and sensible, `Te, for those who like teamwork. Personally, I have found I don't want or need it. I'd rather go it alone, with freedom to choose, and I don't need anyone to have my back. I do very well at that, myself. It keeps me strong. I'll happily take my gains and losses alone.

It would still wrok perfectly fine for the whole of society if people would get it through their heads that what they WANT to be/do is nowhere near as important as what they SHOULD be/do. Once we re-establish that REALITY OF LIFE the system works perfectly.

Cooking shouldn't be an issue if you're Male. That's her job, not yours. To answer the rest of that question, the fat, ugly, poor women who realize their only other option is living with their Father or other Male relative until they die otherwise.

The reality of life is what is ... Not was should be or what you want it to be.
My parents have passed and no male realities to speak of ... Dying isn't an acceptable option and your plan really sucks.

It's not about what I or anyone else want. It's about Right and Wrong, which are the only two necessary philosophical concepts in the world.

My parents have passed and no male realities to speak of ... Dying isn't an acceptable option and your plan really sucks.

Then you would become a ward of the State until a suitable situation could be found for you. My plan simply accepts the reality that we are only here on this planet as a means for our souls to be tested on whether they will do what they want or what they should do.

Marriage is about forming a team. The purpose of a team is to compensate for individual weaknesses while supporting and building on individual strengths. Good teams work together to accomplish their goals. Teams that fight amongst the players seldom win.

So if you see your marriage as becoming part of a team then you will both be winners. If you don't understand that part then you are going to have a steep learning curve. Teams trust that the other players will be there to back them up when needed and members of a team should always be covering the other players. Same for a marriage. As an individual you have your own limitations but if you have backup you are covered and vice versa.

Team players respect the strengths of the other players and try to leverage them to the best advantage of the whole team.

The best marriages are where both partners understand that they are now a team united to take on whatever life throws at them. Yes, they will have their ups and downs but in the end they will either learn to play well together or they will lose and no longer have the best that each can bring to the marriage.

That sounds accurate and sensible, `Te, for those who like teamwork. Personally, I have found I don't want or need it. I'd rather go it alone, with freedom to choose, and I don't need anyone to have my back. I do very well at that, myself. It keeps me strong. I'll happily take my gains and losses alone.

Agreed! Not everyone is a team player and even those that are need to find the right partner. Respecting the strengths of your partner plays a major role. There are not a lot of men who are comfortable with a partner who is strong, confident and intelligent like yourself. (Weak men like Anathema run away as fast as their fat little legs can carry them. ;) )

Personally I find intelligence to be sexy and confidence is a turn on but I suspect that I am the exception rather than the rule. Self reliance is a survival characteristic and you are a role model in that respect. :thup:

It's not about what I or anyone else want. It's about Right and Wrong, which are the only two necessary philosophical concepts in the world.

Then you would become a ward of the State until a suitable situation could be found for you. My plan simply accepts the reality that we are only here on this planet as a means for our souls to be tested on whether they will do what they want or what they should do.

BlackSand would own you rather than the other way round. She is more of a "man" than you will ever be in my opinion.

Ward of the State .... Lol!
That is so "caveman" it is funny... Thanks for the chuckles this morning.
I am not really fat, ugly or poor ... And I am better than a decent cook.

The biggest problem I have with young men nowadays is when they are mired in archaic misconceptions that they need to be some kind of metaphorical provider in a relationship where they cannot compete, much less surpass my own opportunities as a provider.

As long as the poor schmucks want to believe that their dick makes them any more equipped at being successful ... Then that just means more money towards batteries for me.

Thanks again for the giggles ... Got to go get some lunch before manhandling the fricken pool cover.

Never - EVER - even in jest belittle your man's manhood. And I do not mean the size of his penis - which is of course off limits to talk about if he is a bit on the small side. A man's "manhood" is how he sees himself as a man. His physical strength, courage, bravery, ability to protect his family and of course sexual performance. All of these things are incredibly important to most men and are totally off limits to joke about. Doing so can cause irreparable damage to your relationship. And even though you see men joking about these things to each other constantly - a female cannot go there. Ever.

I should have known better than to engage a woman in a conversation about Right and Wrong. Eve and Pandora should have taught me better than that.

So in other words a woman is to serve the man whether she wants to or not?

Yes.

The female preferred view of the world where women have options and men have obligations is not feasible. Sorry.

Men and women are different and require different relationship inputs in order to produce happiness. Imagine how life would function if married men bought gifts for their wives based on how men appreciated the gift? Women would be getting cases of beer and auto tools for Christmas. This doesn't happen very much so it's clear that most of us understand that men and women are different.

Men need respect from women far more than women need respect from men. Women need to be loved more than men. Go back to the list in the OP, most of the points focus on respect - demeaning one's husband, looking down on him, is a knife to his guts, probably equivalent to a wife seeing a look of disgust on her husband's face when she disrobes.

Best advice of the day: do not go to Rik or Anathema for marriage counseling.

Of course not. I wouldn't let the couple get away with the emotional BS that so many use to excuse their lack of morals snd values.

Best advice of the day: do not go to Rik or Anathema for marriage counseling.

Of course not. I wouldn't let the couple get away with the emotional BS that so many use to excuse their lack of morals snd values.

Anathema, your moral failings are known to others than you may think right now.

Keep this up, and you will pay yourself with your own coin.

Anathema, your moral failings are known to others than you may think right now.

Keep this up, and you will pay yourself with your own coin.

My failings are as numerous as everyone else's. I won't deny that. I expect to die at the hand of this Government in one way or another and I'm ready for that at all times.

Teams still need Captains because there will come a point when a decision has to be made and both may be equally qualified and disagree vehemently......

Forum List

Back