Top Candy makers scrub Easter from packaging

They hate this country's history and traditions.
Who, candy companies?
Notice the fail that this one provides when he attempts to play pretend like all regressives do.
I call that technique the Isolation strategy.

When a story like this pops up, they pretend not to see that it's part of a much larger picture, an example of a much larger behavior.

So they isolate it down to its smallest possible individual piece in an effort to make it absurd in its smallness.

They're very good at it, very practiced.

:lol::lol::lol:

There's nothing quite as hilarious to me as rightwinger delusions of persecution.

The "much larger picture" is just your fever dream.
And another of their primary tactics: Avoid, pivot, attack.

I lean left. I voted for Hillary.

You're so encased in your simplistic, binary, Regressive Left hardcore partisan ideology that no light gets in.

Too bad. Not my problem. But I'm glad I struck a nerve.

Last edited:
Notice the fail that this one provides when he attempts to play pretend like all regressives do.

When a story like this pops up, they pretend not to see that it's part of a much larger picture, an example of a much larger behavior.

So they isolate it down to its smallest possible individual piece in an effort to make it absurd in its smallness.

They were good at it. It fails every time now. They just can't believe it doesn't work anymore, just like they can't believe Trump beat them.
I'm still hoping one or two of them will give me a direct an honest answer.

:lol:

An answer to what?

Again, you'd have to ask the candy companies. But I'd guess they found that Jews like to buy candy too.

I love the Cadbury eggs-----I am so delighted that they are kosher (not that I DEPRIVED myself prior the their KOSHERIZATION)

A decade or so ago, during the after Easter sale at my local Wal Mart, I spent nearly $100 on Cadbury Eggs. I ended up with somewhere around 420 of them. They lasted about 2 years. :lol: They are delicious, but far too rich and sweet to eat as often as I had originally envisioned. :p

They hate this country's history and traditions.
Who, candy companies?

There's nothing quite as hilarious to me as rightwinger delusions of persecution.

You're so encased in your simplistic, binary, Regressive Left hardcore partisan ideology that no light gets in.

Your ideology may not be binary, but you certainly seem quick enough to label someone part of the Regressive Left if they don't jump to agree with you on a particular subject.

Who, candy companies?

Your ideology may not be binary, but you certainly seem quick enough to label someone part of the Regressive Left if they don't jump to agree with you on a particular subject.
We all do it.

If I determine that a conversation is going to be a waste of time, I don't bother.

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong.

So, no matter the deflections by the left, the question remains. Why take the word Easter out of the packaging?

Because candy is not a religious artifact.
After all these many decades we gotta quit saying Easter candy? Priorities they izz important huh?

You can say it. You just can't force a company to print it.

I know Jesus weeps over this issue.
Atheists suck!

So, no matter the deflections by the left, the question remains. Why take the word Easter out of the packaging?

After all these many decades we gotta quit saying Easter candy? Priorities they izz important huh?

Atheists suck!

But they do eat sugar, which is why Cadbury and Nestle don't want to give the impression that they sell only Christian candy.

Atheists suck!

But they do eat sugar, which is why Cadbury and Nestle don't want to give the impression that they sell only Christian candy.

I think that's a poor way to put it. Instead, it could be that candy companies think they can attract a wider audience during Easter, which is likely one of the biggest sales times of the year, by making the Christian basis of the holiday a bit less prominent. I don't know if that's the case, but it makes more sense than candy companies thinking that customers believe the companies only Christian candy. ;)

Atheists suck!

So they don't sell candy the other 364 days a year?

Atheists are stupid too if they think candy companies only sell Christian candy!

Atheists suck!

As I said in an earlier post, I would guess that Easter is one of the biggest candy selling times of the year, probably behind Halloween. I don't think anyone was getting the impression that candy companies only sell Christian candy, but the companies might be trying to get more non-Christians to buy candy for Easter. :dunno:

Atheists suck!

As I said in an earlier post, I would guess that Easter is one of the biggest candy selling times of the year, probably behind Halloween. I don't think anyone was getting the impression that candy companies only sell Christian candy, but the companies might be trying to get more non-Christians to buy candy for Easter. :dunno:

Good thought.

Forum List

Back