Top Democratic Party officials publicly feud ahead of presidential debate

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
Mrs. Gabbard all but called Mrs. Wasserman Schultz a liar in a separate interview on MSNBC.

“I can’t say much more than to say that that’s just not true,” she said. She later added, “It’s not surprising to me that she is saying things that aren’t true.”

In the later interview on CNN, Mrs. Wasserman Shultz said that Mrs. Gabbard had made herself a distraction.

“Herein lies the problem,” she told CNN’s Wolf Blitzer. “You and I are now talking about Tulsi Gabbard rather than concentrating on our candidates, on the issues that are important on Americans.”

Mrs. Gabbard brought the infighting into the open Monday when she said her call for more debates resulted in her being punished by Mrs. Wasserman Shultz.

“I was told that I was no longer welcome to come to the debate,” said said.
Tulsi Gabbard, Debbie Wasserman Schultz feud ahead of Democratic debate - Washington Times

Except Mrs. Wasserman Shultz doesn't actually focus on the issues. She screams about Republicans.

And you claim you do not read fiction..

The softball clown game last night did the same thing , they all blamed Republicans for not being able to give free stuff.

All the debate amounted to was a Democrat circle jerk...

How about some TOUGH questions???

Like what? I have some. Frankly, I thought some were flat out lame.

Unless yours are a repetition of Benghazi and emails then I'm all good.

The softball clown game last night did the same thing , they all blamed Republicans for not being able to give free stuff.

No. There were several jabs at Republicans but you weren't the centerpiece----unlike the Wasserman Shultz approach where you are the centerpiece, the only centerpiece and nothing but the centerpiece.

No. There were several jabs at Republicans but you weren't the centerpiece----unlike the Wasserman Shultz approach where you are the centerpiece, the only centerpiece and nothing but the centerpiece.

Yes the Republicans were the center piece as they claimed they could not give all this free stuff away because of the republicans..

So yes you are a far left drone and you do read fiction..

All the debate amounted to was a Democrat circle jerk...

How about some TOUGH questions???

Like what? I have some. Frankly, I thought some were flat out lame.

Unless yours are a repetition of Benghazi and emails then I'm all good.

Exactly the far left does not want people to get the truth behind their potential messiah's.

Yes the Republicans were the center piece as they claimed they could not give all this free stuff away because of the republicans..

You're so vain. I bet you think this debate is about you.
Don't you. Don't you.

Seriously, you're just another paranoid lil' nuttin'.

Don't you. Don't you.

Nope the debates were for you far left drones!

It was designed to rally you guys for the up coming primaries.

And you will still vote for Clinton at all costs!

Don't you. Don't you.

Uh.......no. But, hey, thanks for playing.

Don't you. Don't you.

Of you course you will, you will vote for anyone the far left tells you to vote for and for now it is Clinton. This was done by design back in 2008 so the far left could push Obama..

Don't you. Don't you.

Of you course you will, you will vote for anyone the far left tells you to vote for and for now it is Clinton. This was done by design back in 2008 so the far left could push Obama..

No. Now you can fuck off.

Forum List

Back