Top leaders of Hezbollah killed on Lebanon

No it was terrorism Bitch, hospital staff wounded people in Supermarkets Taxi drivers etc but the whole rancid State of Israel was built on terror, some of the Zionist terrorists even offered to work with the Nazis while WW2 was being fought, they had a plan to kill Churchill so don't talk to me about terrorism.
I read the islamo nazi propaganda as a child way back in the 1950s.
I know who and what you are.

Do you think it acceptable to espouse bigotry toward Muslims and Arabs? Have you learned nothing from the past?
I am very aware of the past and its lessons, even the history of
arabs and islam and, for that matter, the history of christians.
I am not all that knowledgeable on the History of Japan

I am very aware of the past and its lessons, even the history of
arabs and islam and, for that matter, the history of christians.
I am not all that knowledgeable on the History of Japan
You would approve of the genocide of native Americans.

You would approve of the enslavement and injustice towards Blacks.

You would support the extermination of the Jews.

…If the establishment told you to, just as they do with Muslims and Arabs.

Learn from your mistakes.

I read the islamo nazi propaganda as a child way back in the 1950s.
I know who and what you are.
So tell me what was propaganda in that post

You would approve of the genocide of native Americans.

You would approve of the enslavement and injustice towards Blacks.

You would support the extermination of the Jews.

…If the establishment told you to, just as they do with Muslims and Arabs.

Learn from your mistakes.
you got it wrong again--for both support and enactment of genocide---see islam, muslims and the koran. 1400 year history of genocide---in fact founded on the genocide of jews of the jewish
city YATHRIB, on to Genocide in Persia, the Levant and South east Asia and various parts of Africa and COUNTING. It was christianity
that genocided the native americans. ---people like you---ISLAMO NAZIS

you got it wrong again--for both support and enactment of genocide---see islam, muslims and the koran. 1400 year history of genocide---in fact founded on the genocide of jews of the jewish
city YATHRIB, on to Genocide in Persia, the Levant and South east Asia and various parts of Africa and COUNTING. It was christianity
that genocided the native americans. ---people like you---ISLAMO NAZIS
No. You are just like those of the past, with your ignorant hatred of Muslims.

Condolences to Hezbollocks LGBTQ+-
for the loss of a notable member of the community

GYhKdp0W8AALrkI

The Genocidal child killer probably will be arrested if he visits some Countries, one IDF child killer has been arrested in Morocco while on vacation.
Nope. Hamas are the genocidal child killers, murderers and rapists. Everyone saw the videos. Netanyahu is protecting his people like all great leaders should. The exact opposite of Weak Worthless *Joe and Kummie.

Big deal.
5 minutes later someone took his place.
.................................................................................................................

And he'll be the next putz on their list to kill.

In fact, every fucking piece of shit Hezbollah warrior needs to know the farther up the ladder they go, the more likely they'll become the next piece of shit taken out!

1727559531450.png

Forum List

Back