Top Pathologist: Masks are Utterly USELESS!!!! COVID is a HOAX!!!

I guess he has just UNMASKED the screen door on the submarine...

Top Pathologist Claims Coronavirus is “The Greatest Hoax Ever Perpetrated on an Unsuspecting Public”
"Hodkinson’s comments were made during a discussion involving the Community and Public Services Committee and the clip was subsequently uploaded to YouTube.

Noting that he was also an expert in virology, Hodkinson pointed out that his role as CEO of a biotech company that manufactures COVID tests means, “I might know a little bit about all this.”
“There is utterly unfounded public hysteria driven by the media and politicians, it’s outrageous, this is the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on an unsuspecting public,” said Hodkinson.
The doctor said that nothing could be done to stop the spread of the virus besides protecting older more vulnerable people and that the whole situation represented “politics playing medicine, and that’s a very dangerous game.”

Hodkinson remarked that “social distancing is useless because COVID is spread by aerosols which travel 30 meters or so before landing,” as he called for society to be re-opened immediately to prevent the debilitating damage being caused by lockdowns.

Hodkinson also slammed mandatory mask mandates as completely pointless."
Sounds like some back water snake oil salesman. Where do you come up with these guys?

Translation: I don't like people who knows what they are talking about, better to insult people who has a 50 IQ higher level than me, I miss my teddy bear!

Even the CDC's own data shows that >85% of people who contracted COVID during the months of July, Aug, and now September all show that the masks made no difference.

study ACTUALLY said that TRANSMISSION of virus is an order of magnitude or more attenuated when the person WEARING A MASK is infected. In other words -- the mask is to PROTECT OTHERS FROM YOU -- not to protect you..

So -- on any given day in a mask mandate, we're FORCING the 99% to wear masks to BULLY the infected 1% into wearing one also...
If you are not infected, the mask you wear is useless.... Even those wearing a mask who are infected only stops 30% of the larger droplets but not the AEROSOLIZED particles.

It actually decreases aerosolation more than that. Because you've screwed up the flow enough to PREVENT aerosolation..
As aerosolation occurs in the aveola/bronchial tube during rapid exhalation, this means the process is not slowed significantly by an open sided mask or cloth face covering. this still escapes almost fully unimpeded.

I guess he has just UNMASKED the screen door on the submarine...

Top Pathologist Claims Coronavirus is “The Greatest Hoax Ever Perpetrated on an Unsuspecting Public”
"Hodkinson’s comments were made during a discussion involving the Community and Public Services Committee and the clip was subsequently uploaded to YouTube.

Noting that he was also an expert in virology, Hodkinson pointed out that his role as CEO of a biotech company that manufactures COVID tests means, “I might know a little bit about all this.”
“There is utterly unfounded public hysteria driven by the media and politicians, it’s outrageous, this is the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on an unsuspecting public,” said Hodkinson.
The doctor said that nothing could be done to stop the spread of the virus besides protecting older more vulnerable people and that the whole situation represented “politics playing medicine, and that’s a very dangerous game.”

Hodkinson remarked that “social distancing is useless because COVID is spread by aerosols which travel 30 meters or so before landing,” as he called for society to be re-opened immediately to prevent the debilitating damage being caused by lockdowns.

Hodkinson also slammed mandatory mask mandates as completely pointless."
Sounds like some back water snake oil salesman. Where do you come up with these guys?
I see you are reading impaired... Get back to me when you have read the article and after you do some research into the BIO TECH firm he runs and the Medical School he attended.... Your negative IQ is showing again..

GettyImages-1206417606.jpg

Challenge the mask nazis to go look at pictures of workers in a Covid ward.. In most any country.. Even N95 mask is NOT sufficient..

920x920.jpg

And ask yourself WHY the tiny Titos in US govt never tell ya WHAT KIND of mask to wear or how to wear it or clean and dispose of it? It's because they DONT WANT A RUN on disposable N95 masks. System couldn't handle it..
I have two daughters who are nurses, They wear positive pressure masks now. N-95 masks are no longer used except in emergencies.

I was in the Hospital 4 days ago, the Doctor wore a mask and face shield (I wasn't coughing) a clear rain coat and thick blue gloves, he stayed as far away from me as he could (even in the sliding doorway) during the examination which was mostly conducted from 8-10 feet away, He come close to check for pains (never complained of pain) then left the room.

Was given a battery of tests, looking for the cause of my long running fever (no Sore throat) I was sweating during all this at 2:00 AM in the morning. They also tested for Covid-19 just for the heck of it (no symptoms of it), which took a lot of time. Was given an IV drop and later the anti- biotic drip.

They discovered that I had a bad case of Bladder infection, also NEGATIVE for COVID-19, which afterwards they quickly treated me very differently, gone were the masks, face shields, gloves and the clear rain jacket, the Doctor appears almost human now.

The Nurses also stopped wearing face masks, and protective clothing around me....., I think they are glad I am harmless.....

... they quickly treated me very differently, gone were the masks, face shields, gloves and the clear rain jacket, the Doctor appears almost human now.

The Nurses also stopped wearing face masks, and protective clothing around me....., I think they are glad I am harmless.....
And that was the point where you caught Wuhan from the medical staff...

A quarter of a million Americans are no longer able to listen because they died from that "hoax"

These deniers are worse than worthless. Their continued existence is a detriment to everyone else

A quarter of a million Americans are no longer able to listen because they died from that "hoax"

These deniers are worse than worthless. Their continued existence is a detriment to everyone else

Here you are another person who didn't read the post, since he isn't disputing the existence of the virus itself, he is a VIROLOGIST, you nincompoop!

From the article YOU didn't read:

"Top pathologist Dr. Roger Hodkinson told government officials in Alberta during a zoom conference call that the current coronavirus crisis is “the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on an unsuspecting public.”

Hodkinson’s comments were made during a discussion involving the Community and Public Services Committee and the clip was subsequently uploaded to YouTube.

Hodkinson also slammed mandatory mask mandates as completely pointless.

“Masks are utterly useless. There is no evidence base for their effectiveness whatsoever,” he said."

Try educating yourself better.

Your DRY VIRUS will penetrate an N-95 mask as your pictures show so clearly. Thankfully, most of the virus, that is still living, has water surrounding it and averages about 1-1.5 microns in size in its aerosol state. That is why an N-95 has various layers of filtration.

Even if that bullshit were true, 1.5 microns is still a lot smaller than the 50-micron gaps in this mask. I've seen claims as big as 10 microns as the size of the droplets carrying the virus. Still smaller than these gaps; still small enough, given that the mask is mostly empty space, that any given droplet has a good chance of passing right through the mask, without ever coming in contact with any part of it.

And once again, I remind you that the mask that we're discussion, with my visualization, is a much better mask than what most people are actually wearing.

I'm sure a quarter-million dead people will be just tickled to know they were just exaggerated rumors.
You really are ignorant of how a virus travels, how long it can live in various states and how it propagates. Even the CDC's own data shows that >85% of people who contracted COVID during the months of July, Aug, and now September all show that the masks made no difference.

IT was the length of time in close proximity to an infected person that was the only factor that made any changes to infection rates..

That's kind of impossible to analyze, since a mask doesn't protect the mask wearer; it protects everybody else.

Oopsie

An institute at Oxford University ran the numbers regarding those who had died from covid in England and Wales and found:
the average age of those that had died from covid was 82.4 years old.

The fact is that those dying from covid are the old or have pre-existing conditions. Quarantine these two groups and everybody else can go back to work.

I'm sure a quarter-million dead people will be just tickled to know they were just exaggerated rumors.
6% of them died from covid, the regular flu kills more than that. I can't wait to see how fast you turn around, when cnn tells you. Covid isn't as bad as we were told and blame it on Trump.

You really are ignorant of how a virus travels, how long it can live in various states and how it propagates. Even the CDC's own data shows that >85% of people who contracted COVID during the months of July, Aug, and now September all show that the masks made no difference.

IT was the length of time in close proximity to an infected person that was the only factor that made any changes to infection rates..

That's kind of impossible to analyze, since a mask doesn't protect the mask wearer; it protects everybody else.

Oopsie
Cnn will tell you it's not that bad soon.

Forum List

Back