Top Republican Advises Democrats To Just Chill On Trump’s Conflicts Of Interest

I said it's work, it's not easy. I did not say "difficult." Well, it is for you because you don't know how to do it. It's work to stay on top of all the tasks that I delegate. Unlike you though I do know the questions to ask.

Note I provided the only content in this discussion about how you stay on top of a delegated task
Doesnt matter what you said. It may be hard for you but its easy to me.

I dont care what you provided either. i wasnt giving a class on how to delegate. I just said its a piece of cake. I have to change that now to include the qualifier "if you know what you are doing".

Exactly, you said it's a "piece of cake." Here's homework for you. Find people who actually live your fantasy life of delegating tasks and ask them if delegation is a "piece of cake." Again, doing this for 25+ years I've never heard anyone who actually does it claim that.

And again, clearly Trump didn't become a billionaire by dumping and walking away from his work
Why should I have to find people when I've done it myself? That doesnt even make sense. Thats like asking someone is it hard to tie their shoes. It may be hard for them but its pretty easy for me. I guess it depends on that persons ability.

Drumpf became a billionaire because his daddy fronted him money and connections.

I meant people who have done it successfully and know what they are doing
I've done it successfully and obviously I know what i am doing. Why would I poll people to convince me its hard when i know from experience that its easy?

It's funny how you look down on your bosses and yet you've created this imaginary life you are one of them. You obviously know nothing about management and have no experience in it. You have clearly the attitude of a manager wanna be who has no qualifications and thinks you understand what they do by watching them not recognizing all the other things going on. Being a manager isn't just about sitting back and telling people what to do

Doesnt matter what you said. It may be hard for you but its easy to me.

I dont care what you provided either. i wasnt giving a class on how to delegate. I just said its a piece of cake. I have to change that now to include the qualifier "if you know what you are doing".

Exactly, you said it's a "piece of cake." Here's homework for you. Find people who actually live your fantasy life of delegating tasks and ask them if delegation is a "piece of cake." Again, doing this for 25+ years I've never heard anyone who actually does it claim that.

And again, clearly Trump didn't become a billionaire by dumping and walking away from his work
Why should I have to find people when I've done it myself? That doesnt even make sense. Thats like asking someone is it hard to tie their shoes. It may be hard for them but its pretty easy for me. I guess it depends on that persons ability.

Drumpf became a billionaire because his daddy fronted him money and connections.

I meant people who have done it successfully and know what they are doing
I've done it successfully and obviously I know what i am doing. Why would I poll people to convince me its hard when i know from experience that its easy?

It's funny how you look down on your bosses and yet you've created this imaginary life you are one of them. You obviously know nothing about management and have no experience in it. You have clearly the attitude of a manager wanna be who has no qualifications and thinks you understand what they do by watching them not recognizing all the other things going on. Being a manager isn't just about sitting back and telling people what to do
I have no bosses. I dont look down on my former bosses with the exception of one idiot.

You just gave yourself away. A manager does nothing but maintain the status quo set forth by their boss. I on the other hand am a leader that implements and drives change. Big difference. Any idiot can be a manager. Thats even easier than delegating.

Forum List

Back