Top Two Restaurants are Overt Christian Establishments

Here in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, bars are banned by law from serving alcohol until 11 a.m. on Sunday.

Law is based upon the 10 commandments, and remembering the Lord's Day, and keeping it holy.
Wrong. It's a rmnant of what we're called 'Blue Laws' and the failed Prohibition era.

Here in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, bars are banned by law from serving alcohol until 11 a.m. on Sunday.

Law is based upon the 10 commandments, and remembering the Lord's Day, and keeping it holy.
Bull Shit

Where does the Ten Commandments say you cant drink booze before 11 on Sunday?

Does this mean Katz Deli on Houston St. is off limits?

Katz Deli on Houston Street is in New York City, a place with relatively few Christians.

I don't know what religion Katz belongs to, but NYC is an outlier and really not typical to America

Katz Deli on Houston Street is in New York City, a place with relatively few Christians.

I don't know what religion Katz belongs to, but NYC is an outlier and really not typical to America
It was 18 years ago last month that New York City was very much American.

Go Yankees!

Maybe that Statue of Liberty thing offends you

I'm not offended at all by the Statue of Liberty.

The only thing that irritates me is folks who think that Emma Lazarus' poem is somehow official US immigration policy.

Forum List

Back