Top Two Restaurants are Overt Christian Establishments

Top places to work?

How big a mortgage can be afforded by a fry cook in a chicken joint?

I have not eaten any poultry product knowingly since 1964 and there isn't an In-N-Out burger within 500 miles of where I live. I can do nicely without fast food, and fast food is not winning a culture war.

How much do you think a fry cook in a chicken bistro should earn?

If they got paid as much as a proctologist, who could afford a bucket of the cuisine?

I would assume God has bigger things to take care of than blessing a fried chicken joint. :dunno:

he was, apparently, too busy to do something about 9/11

Who say He was?

Leading theologians have speculated that Almighty God was peevish at America because of abortion and other sins, and temporarily removed America from His protection to chastise us.

I would assume God has bigger things to take care of than blessing a fried chicken joint. :dunno:

Who say He was?

Leading theologians have speculated that Almighty God was peevish at America because of abortion and other sins, and temporarily removed America from His protection to chastise us.

I don't think Fred Phelps was a leading theologian.

Here in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, bars are banned by law from serving alcohol until 11 a.m. on Sunday.

Law is based upon the 10 commandments, and remembering the Lord's Day, and keeping it holy.
Wrong. It's a rmnant of what we're called 'Blue Laws' and the failed Prohibition era.

Wrong, when I first moved to South Carolina in 2004, I tried to by horse shoes (the game) at Walmart on a Sunday before noon, it was against the law back then, you could only buy food or baby diapers.

Horse shoes ain't liquor.

The blue laws were not just about booze...so your wrong.
'You're' wrong if you please.

Still trying to dig your self out of a hole?

Wrong. It's a rmnant of what we're called 'Blue Laws' and the failed Prohibition era.

Wrong, when I first moved to South Carolina in 2004, I tried to by horse shoes (the game) at Walmart on a Sunday before noon, it was against the law back then, you could only buy food or baby diapers.

Horse shoes ain't liquor.

The blue laws were not just about booze...so your wrong.
'You're' wrong if you please.

Still trying to dig your self out of a hole?

No. Just responding in kind.

It's dark and dank down here in Trump world!

How to become successful in business....

1. declare your business to be pro-christian anti-liberal
2. conservatives will FLOCK to your establishment
3. making your business very successful
4. conservatives declare that they must be right because chickfila is doing so well
Planned Parenthood is making quite a fortune as an Anti-Christian organization that contributes heavily to Democrats.

Last edited:

Who say He was?

I don't think Fred Phelps was a leading theologian.

Fred Phelps wasn't a theologian at all.

But the Rev. Jerry Falwell and Rev. Pat Robertson definitely were and discussed this issue both calmly and rationally on the 700 Club a few days after 9/11

How to become successful in business....

1. declare your business to be pro-christian anti-liberal
2. conservatives will FLOCK to your establishment
3. making your business very successful
4. conservatives declare that they must be right because chickfila is doing so well
Planned Parenthood is making quite a fortune as an Anti-Christian organization that contributes heavily to Democrats.

HI!

I am a CONSERVATIVE SHOE SELLER!

I HATE LIBERALS!

so flock to MY store and buy MY shoes and then tell EVERYONE how conservative christian businesses do so well.....

Fair enough.

But telling someone that taking it in the caboose is a sin doesn't indicate "hate" for them at all.

Almighty God doesn't hate homosexuals, He just wants them to turn from their sins and straighten up.

Just like he does with everyone else
You`re in communication with God? What else did he tell you?

Fair enough.

But telling someone that taking it in the caboose is a sin doesn't indicate "hate" for them at all.

Almighty God doesn't hate homosexuals, He just wants them to turn from their sins and straighten up.

God has never talked to you?
How sad.

Fair enough.

How sad.

god has spoken to me many times.

He comes over for pizza and and beer on occasion.

Last time he visited he thanked me for my great advice and said he was working on a New Testament ; the Final Testament.

I reminded him that eternity was rather a very long time and he might not want to call it the Final Testament as he was quite likely to change his mind again in the future, he being a moral relativist.

Fair enough.

How sad.

god has spoken to me many times.

He comes over for pizza and and beer on occasion.

Last time he visited he thanked me for my great advice and said he was working on a New Testament ; the Final Testament.

I reminded him that eternity was rather a very long time and he might not want to call it the Final Testament as he was quite likely to change his mind again in the future, he being a moral relativist.
Good to see your so easily triggered by someone you pretend doesnt even exist.

Forum List

Back