Top U.S. Marine Orders All Confederate Symbols Be Removed From Corps Bases

I used to think that. But now I see all these Confederates consorting with Nazis. So I'm thinking they're are full of shit when it comes to "protecting their history and proud heritage". Fucking white supremacist assholes. That's all they are.
Do you know what nazi means? Lol

View attachment 310084
Thats meaningless

the American nazis have flown the American flag since the 1930s along with the swastka

View attachment 310089

Um.........they're both unacceptable. One does not legitimize the other.
Who do you thing arguing that it does?

I am telling you that wackos extremists seek to hide behind popular symbols such as the Confederate and American flags

For decades people in the South thought it was an honor to be in the Klan, wackos my ass.

Most Americans who fly the Confederate flag are not racists or members of the KKK

They may not be, but the Confederate flag is a symbol of racism and hate.
Its also a proud symbol of brave men who fought for the South

A symbol of treason.
You are spouting hate speech

Treason was committed under that flag.
Bullshit

Most Americans who fly the Confederate flag are not racists or members of the KKK

That's all very nice and everything, but during the Charlottesville rally, when Confederates had a chance to prove they were there to protect Confederate history, they were seen marching alongside goddamn Nazis instead of opposing them. And I have yet to see a statement from a Confederate disavowing Nazi white supremacists. In fact, every time I've ever brought it up on the forum, the Confederates run and hide.
I wonder what you expect?

should conservatives riot and brawl in the streets again
Racists have waved tje American flag too

Sure they do, but many of the wrongs were stopped under the American flag.

yes there are a tiny minority of whites who hate black people

and an equal number of blacks who hate whites

Do you think black folks were ever given a reason to.
and protected by Confederate soldiers and their descendants up to this very day

What do I expect? Hell. I don't know anymore. I can't even get a Confederate on this forum to denounce a Nazi.

You people do recall we fought a war against Nazis, right? Can we at least agree on that?
I already have denounced both the kkk and the nazi’s

the conservatives who came to charlotte were there to defend the Confederate monuments not to brawl with the nazis or antifa, the kkk or black lives matter

The folks were in the same group as the Nazis and Klan, they were marching arm in arm.
Was there more than one parade route?

a blue line for antifa and the Nazis?

and a red line for conservatives?

The nazi’s and kkk are just a mirror image of Antifa, black lives matter and the new black panthers

Show me where BLM has committed the atrocities that the Klan or Nazis have.
The kkk and neo nazies are bad but no more so than the black racist groups

Please give me a list of the atrocities BLM has committed to folks as the KKK and Nazis have.

They murdered 5 police officers in Dallas.

That was a black veteran suffering from PTSD. How many black people did the Klan murder for DECADES?
We are not talking about ancient history

white police and FBI worked against the violent KKK elements for decades till most of them were dead or in prison

this is the 21st Century where blacks have learned to imitate what hate

Thats meaningless

the American nazis have flown the American flag since the 1930s along with the swastka

View attachment 310089

I am telling you that wackos extremists seek to hide behind popular symbols such as the Confederate and American flags

For decades people in the South thought it was an honor to be in the Klan, wackos my ass.
Some whites did but more did not

which is why the Klan lost

I belong to black confederate groups on face book.. I respect their opinion

They must agree with you. From what I have seen, you show zero respect for those who do not agree with you.

And you sound like some of the whites in the 1960s with their "some of my best friends are black".
I’m from The hood .. no white person like me on earth

I guess we can be grateful for small favors.
Well you can’t beat me in any debate so I hope you are learning
You mean your awesome debate abilities by saying "Huh?" over and over again? :71:
If you offer no substance that’s what you get

Listen to the hate from your voice the propaganda in in your fallacies.. you are the Nazi.

Nope. I absolutely abhor Nazis. You, on the other hand can't bring yourself to say a single word against them.
I have I hate bernie sanders! I not a democrat nazi Is short for democrat

I know what Nazis are, retard. My issue is with Confederates that hang with Nazis. Jeez you're stupid.
Lol one lol wow!

You think there is only one, stupid?
In that pic yes

That's all very nice and everything, but during the Charlottesville rally, when Confederates had a chance to prove they were there to protect Confederate history, they were seen marching alongside goddamn Nazis instead of opposing them. And I have yet to see a statement from a Confederate disavowing Nazi white supremacists. In fact, every time I've ever brought it up on the forum, the Confederates run and hide.
The Nazis are antifa .. the historians were there to protect history,, and the there was a fringe white power group,, kinda like black live matter

......run and hide, nazi.
The nazi’s and kkk are just a mirror image of Antifa, black lives matter and the new black panthers
Sure...whatever makes you feel better about NAZI and KKK links.
Just facts

They may not be, but the Confederate flag is a symbol of racism and hate.
Its also a proud symbol of brave men who fought for the South

A symbol of treason.
You are spouting hate speech

Treason was committed under that flag.
What about urban slave plantations?

The Nazis are antifa .. the historians were there to protect history,, and the there was a fringe white power group,, kinda like black live matter

......run and hide, nazi.

Show me where BLM has committed the atrocities that the Klan or Nazis have.
The kkk and neo nazies are bad but no more so than the black racist groups

Please give me a list of the atrocities BLM has committed to folks as the KKK and Nazis have.
What era?

What do I expect? Hell. I don't know anymore. I can't even get a Confederate on this forum to denounce a Nazi.

You people do recall we fought a war against Nazis, right? Can we at least agree on that?

the conservatives who came to charlotte were there to defend the Confederate monuments not to brawl with the nazis or antifa, the kkk or black lives matter

The folks were in the same group as the Nazis and Klan, they were marching arm in arm.
Historians are nazis? Maybe

That's what I would have been doing. I sure as hell would not have been demonstrating alongside goddamn Nazis. I can't understand these neo-Confederate assholes. There's no point to their continued useless racism. It hurts everybody.
Are you a democrat?

Thats meaningless

View attachment 310089

Democrats

Thats meaningless

View attachment 310089

There probably still are in very rural areas. Some may be in police/corrections/judicial fiefdoms with local power even with the state having some influence.

images

united-states-today-proof-the-south-was-right-2631143.png

That's what I would have been doing. I sure as hell would not have been demonstrating alongside goddamn Nazis. I can't understand these neo-Confederate assholes. There's no point to their continued useless racism. It hurts everybody.
Are you a democrat?

Hell no. I'm a Conservative Republican and a Trump voter. I don't want any part of these fucking nazis.....or asshole Neo-Confederates that consort with nazis.

Thats meaningless

View attachment 310089

There probably still are in very rural areas. Some may be in police/corrections/judicial fiefdoms with local power even with the state having some influence.
Yet most black racists are in deep blue big cities

Forum List

Back