Topless Protests

Women's bodies did not evolve to attract the opposite sex. Men will fuck a dead chicken. They will fuck a pumpkin. They are attracted to rubber dolls.
You are a fucking idiot. Maybe you are a pervert that will fuck anything. But normal men are attracted to more attractive women and prefer them to less attractive women. Over, women for example developed longer legs, a rounder butt, a more ample chest, bigger eyes etc, to attract men.

You need to learn about natural selection.
Oh poppycock. Men find all kinds of women desirable from skeletal to morbidly obese. You are talking about what you personally find attractive and imagining that all men feel the same way. They don't. Get over yourself.
More of this, beauty is subjective nonsense. Go back to your feminist blog. It isn't, beauty is a consensus that is evident through natural selection. If men didn't care about how women looked, than women wouldn't wear make-up or keep up their face and bodies to attract and mate, and wouldn't have evolved the physical characteristics to attract a man over these hundreds of thousands of years
Women don't wear make up, nice clothes or keep up their bodies for men! You give yourself more importance than you deserve. Women do it for other women. Women know they need do very little to be attractive to men. They want to be envied by other women.

It looks like she already is. There's just a few scraps left trying desperately not to get sucked in. Morbid obesity is not beautiful, it's tragic. And being able to see people as beautiful even if their bodies aren't perfect isn't the same as those who are freakishly rotund. If you have to cite an extreme example to make your point.....well you really don't have a point.

It looks like she already is. There's just a few scraps left trying desperately not to get sucked in. Morbid obesity is not beautiful, it's tragic. And being able to see people as beautiful even if their bodies aren't perfect isn't the same as those who are freakishly rotund. If you have to cite an extreme example to make your point.....well you really don't have a point.

There are plenty of people around who are fat. PLENTY.

Overweight and Obesity Statistics

1. Adults Age 20 and Older 2. More than two-thirds (68.8 percent) of adults are considered to be overweight or obese. More than one-third (35.7 percent) of adults are considered to be obese. More than 1 in 20 (6.3 percent) have extreme obesity.

Women's bodies did not evolve to attract the opposite sex. Men will fuck a dead chicken. They will fuck a pumpkin. They are attracted to rubber dolls.
You are a fucking idiot. Maybe you are a pervert that will fuck anything. But normal men are attracted to more attractive women and prefer them to less attractive women. Over, women for example developed longer legs, a rounder butt, a more ample chest, bigger eyes etc, to attract men.

Oh poppycock. Men find all kinds of women desirable from skeletal to morbidly obese. You are talking about what you personally find attractive and imagining that all men feel the same way. They don't. Get over yourself.
More of this, beauty is subjective nonsense. Go back to your feminist blog. It isn't, beauty is a consensus that is evident through natural selection. If men didn't care about how women looked, than women wouldn't wear make-up or keep up their face and bodies to attract and mate, and wouldn't have evolved the physical characteristics to attract a man over these hundreds of thousands of years
Women don't wear make up, nice clothes or keep up their bodies for men! You give yourself more importance than you deserve. Women do it for other women. Women know they need do very little to be attractive to men. They want to be envied by other women.
I've heard that theory before, by other women who think they speak for all women. My wife pointed out that women who go to a bar to hook up put on makeup and try to look attractive. So do prostitutes.

1. Adults Age 20 and Older 2. More than two-thirds (68.8 percent) of adults are considered to be overweight or obese. More than one-third (35.7 percent) of adults are considered to be obese. More than 1 in 20 (6.3 percent) have extreme obesity.
Did you have a point some time ago? My point long ago on this thread is that topless women should be allowed at all times and there is no hygiene issue with undraped mams.

Did you have a point some time ago? My point long ago on this thread is that topless women should be allowed at all times and there is no hygiene issue with undraped mams.

Sure, I suppose, but most women probably wouldn't anyways. I think most women probably would agree with me about the staring and feeling uncomfortable with that.

I've heard that theory before, by other women who think they speak for all women. My wife pointed out that women who go to a bar to hook up put on makeup and try to look attractive. So do prostitutes.
A woman in sweats and no make up will get hit on just a woman in a mini skirt and make up. Prostitutes are different. They are in uniform.

A woman in sweats and no make up will get hit on just a woman in a mini skirt and make up. Prostitutes are different. They are in uniform.
And that's your opinion, not shared by all women. Earlier you said men are pigs who would hump anything. Many women wouldn't agree with that either. Or men.

After all, it's been years since I last laid eyes on a pumpkin I wanted to stick my penis into.

And that's your opinion, not shared by all women. Earlier you said men are pigs who would hump anything. Many women wouldn't agree with that either. Or men.

After all, it's been years since I last laid eyes on a pumpkin I wanted to stick my penis into.

Some men definitely have standards, but some probably do not. :lol: I think most do have standards when it comes to appearance though.

Men will hump anything. Otherwise the inventor of the auto suck wouldn't be a millionaire.

Men will hump anything. Otherwise the inventor of the auto suck wouldn't be a millionaire.

Are you speaking for yourself? :biggrin:

Ahem. I'm not a man. I am a fashion magazine reading woman. Why are fashion magazines so full of women? Women constantly look at other women. Not sexually. They constantly compare themselves to every woman they see. When a woman dresses sexy and puts on makeup, she has to eye other women to see how many are comparing themselves to HER!

Ahem. I'm not a man. I am a fashion magazine reading woman. Why are fashion magazines so full of women? Women constantly look at other women. Not sexually. They constantly compare themselves to every woman they see. When a woman dresses sexy and puts on makeup, she has to eye other women to see how many are comparing themselves to HER!

Well, as a woman, you could be honest. Women DO in fact like the attention from men. Any woman who says otherwise, is lying or is a lesbian. When I dress sexy, it is NOT for other women. It is because I like the outfit and I want to be noticed. If other women get jealous, that's just a side effect.

Also, that has to do with competition.

A fashion magazine reading woman? :lol: Is that how you introduce yourself normally? :p

I believe more American women should do this.
They already have a rep for being whores, so no loss of dignity to be had.

Exposing ones breast has nothing to do with being a whore-----every muslim woman in Indonesia is a stinking WHORE-----whores are cheap sluts whose pimps SELL THEM------every Indonesian muslim male is a stinking pimp

Does that mean you disagree with my opinion?

Forum List

Back