Topless Protests

I believe more American women should do this.
They already have a rep for being whores, so no loss of dignity to be had.

Exposing ones breast has nothing to do with being a whore-----every muslim woman in Indonesia is a stinking WHORE-----whores are cheap sluts whose pimps SELL THEM------every Indonesian muslim male is a stinking pimp

Does that mean you disagree with my opinion?

I do not pay attention to the "opinions" of islamo Nazi,
lump of shit, Pimps

The group FEMEN started this form of media attracting protest in Ukraine 2008. It works and the tactic has been adapted worldwide. Media and crowds show up for their demonstrations and a handful of women are able to get attention for whatever they are demonstrating for. You can find information and video's from Wiki to youtube.

thank god they are not the "breasts not bombs" group

--LOL

Link removed.

3b9.jpg

--LOL

i suppose in hindsight

there should have been a

Warning content

warning opening this link may make you vomit

--LOL

They don't deserve to be raped, but they roundly deserve to be humiliated.

Why is that? Why should anyone deserve to be humiliated or punished when they haven't hurt anyone else? And you claim that you are a woman? No woman would say such things.
If they haven't hurt anyone they shouldn't be punished. If they make women look like fools by flopping their tits around they should be humiliated. This is why women have such a hard time being taken seriously. That's harm in and of itself. Women have spent decades trying to be seen as something more than tits and pussy. All these women want is to be seen as tits.

It's disgusting and an insult to every woman who struggles for credibility.

I want topless protests every day down my street. There a lot of things to protest about!

Save thy whales, save the perkies, save the bouncies and trouncies. Save the itty bitty mini ones and perfect-shaped rounded ones.

but most of all... save the tits.

Why is that? Why should anyone deserve to be humiliated or punished when they haven't hurt anyone else? And you claim that you are a woman? No woman would say such things.
If they haven't hurt anyone they shouldn't be punished. If they make women look like fools by flopping their tits around they should be humiliated. This is why women have such a hard time being taken seriously. That's harm in and of itself. Women have spent decades trying to be seen as something more than tits and pussy. All these women want is to be seen as tits.

They don't make women look like fools. The ones who look like fools are the ones who make a big huge deal out of things like this when it is really not that big of a deal. If you went to Brazil or something, you would be seeing women's breasts bared a lot more often.

do you also think strippers and prostitutes speak for ALL women and give them a bad name? No, they only "speak" for themselves.

As a woman, why are you not going after the douche who said that women deserve to be raped? NO women DESERVE to be raped!

The context isn't running around with tits hanging out, its using body parts as a form of protest. As in USING tits to make a statement. Pay attention to me and if you don't, then pay attention my tits. That deserves a round of laughter and more than a little bit of finger pointing.

As a woman, why are you not going after the douche who said that women deserve to be raped? NO women DESERVE to be raped!

No woman deserves to be raped. But the ones who act like fools deserve to be humiliated. Strip them naked and put them in stocks.

Forum List

Back