Topless Protests

They don't deserve to be raped, but they roundly deserve to be humiliated.

Why is that? Why should anyone deserve to be humiliated or punished when they haven't hurt anyone else? And you claim that you are a woman? No woman would say such things.
If they haven't hurt anyone they shouldn't be punished. If they make women look like fools by flopping their tits around they should be humiliated. This is why women have such a hard time being taken seriously. That's harm in and of itself. Women have spent decades trying to be seen as something more than tits and pussy. All these women want is to be seen as tits.

It's disgusting and an insult to every woman who struggles for credibility.

As a woman, why are you not going after the douche who said that women deserve to be raped? NO women DESERVE to be raped!

No woman deserves to be raped. But the ones who act like fools deserve to be humiliated. Strip them naked and put them in stocks.

Well, you have some sick and twisted beliefs. Perhaps you'd feel more at home living in Iran?

If you walk around with your titts hanging out you only have yourself to blame when you're being raped. That is a fact.

If you walk around with your ignorance, racism, and bigotry hanging out, you have only yourself to blame when you're being pummeled into bloody, weeping, sack of worthless flesh... That is a fact.

What a woman wears, or doesn't wear, is never an invitation to rape you fucking idiot.

Oh, and just I case you think a woman who is too intoxicated to consent to sex is, by her inability to say "no" is actually saying "yes," you're wrong. Again.

Huh... Wrong... That sure does seem to be your strong suit... Being wrong...

Why is that? Why should anyone deserve to be humiliated or punished when they haven't hurt anyone else? And you claim that you are a woman? No woman would say such things.
If they haven't hurt anyone they shouldn't be punished. If they make women look like fools by flopping their tits around they should be humiliated. This is why women have such a hard time being taken seriously. That's harm in and of itself. Women have spent decades trying to be seen as something more than tits and pussy. All these women want is to be seen as tits.

It's disgusting and an insult to every woman who struggles for credibility.

As a woman, why are you not going after the douche who said that women deserve to be raped? NO women DESERVE to be raped!

No woman deserves to be raped. But the ones who act like fools deserve to be humiliated. Strip them naked and put them in stocks.

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

BRIAN_1349 SAID:

“Feminists claim there is nothing wrong about naked female body. How come they use it to attract media attention and shock general public then?”

Because there's nothing 'wrong' about the naked female body – that you're shocked or offended by it is on you, the consequence of your failure to understand the message and intent.

The message is "look at my tits". There is no other message. This is why women aren't taken seriously. It's why there is a glass ceiling and always will be. This is the reason men smirk at female ambition and give women a figurative pat on the ass and send them into a corner.

I don't know why this topic has made people think that the rules don't apply in this thread.

No linking/posting photographs showing female nudity. Period.

It's not hard to understand.

Why do they deserve to be humiliated? The human body is neither obscene nor shameful except in the minds of prudes who make lewd what is by nature not. So again, why do they deserve to be humiliated?
Can you imagine a female attorney saying to the judge "if you rule against me. I'm going to show my tits to the jury". If there's nothing wrong with displaying the female body isn't the context of a jury trial an appropriate place to do it? These women are protesting something. Therefore, they should want to be taken seriously. The minute they get naked they become a joke and deserve to be laughed at, along with the point of their protest. Public humiliation would teach them a valuable lesson.

I once had a receptionist protest my complaints about her being late by showing up in a nightgown. I made her stay all day in that nightgown. The only way she was leaving before 5 wss to quit. By 5 she was completely humiliated. She never did it again, nor was she late.

Why do they deserve to be humiliated? The human body is neither obscene nor shameful except in the minds of prudes who make lewd what is by nature not. So again, why do they deserve to be humiliated?
Can you imagine a female attorney saying to the judge "if you rule against me. I'm going to show my tits to the jury". If there's nothing wrong with displaying the female body isn't the context of a jury trial an appropriate place to do it? These women are protesting something. Therefore, they should want to be taken seriously. The minute they get naked they become a joke and deserve to be laughed at, along with the point of their protest. Public humiliation would teach them a valuable lesson.

I once had a receptionist protest my complaints about her being late by showing up in a nightgown. I made her stay all day in that nightgown. The only way she was leaving before 5 wss to quit. By 5 she was completely humiliated. She never did it again, nor was she late.

The moment you compared women protesting topless in a street to a lawyer in the courtroom threatening a judge, you lost me.

Extend yourself a little. I know you're capable of more than that.

That link just shows Africans topless. Nothing you can't see on National Geographic.

That link just shows Africans topless. Nothing you can't see on National Geographic.

I'm sick of racist assholes posing as conservatives. You are NOT one of us.
So stating facts makes me a racist and no longer a conservative?

It's not a fact, they are not African, they are Americans.

Racist asshole. Fuck you!

Seriously!

They call themselves African-Americans. You know, because their ancestry is from Africa. American is a nationality, African is not a nationality, so you can be both. Stating that they are African isn't a commentary about their nationality, it's ethnicity.

The moment you compared women protesting topless in a street to a lawyer in the courtroom threatening a judge, you lost me.

Extend yourself a little. I know you're capable of more than that.
Context is everything. Were these women protesting some right to go topless? Taking off one's clothes has a limited context. It's not suitable for everything.

Forum List

Back