Torture is wrong and unAmerican, nothing but neo-con filth

Your position is one of a coward. It relies on aristotilian logic and ignoring the need for some forms of violence when called for. That you support government using threat of force on its OWN citizens for something as trivial as a wedding cake is proof of your cowardice.
As usual, you have it backwards. The man willing to die for what he believes in isn't a coward, and what you believe in doesn't matter, when push comes to shove, as long as you survive. This has already been shown.

Actually you are willing to let others die for what you believe.
Yep, just like the Founders, who went to war. Do you oppose all war because others will die fighting for what you believe? I am willing to die for my convictions, and I am willing to see others die for the same. They are that good and I have no problems living with said thing.

Mighty white of you, although I KNOW you would be the first to bitch if the government didn't do all it could to protect you. You want government to enforce you morality on others, so I call you a FUCKING LIAR when it comes to this.

Deal with it, you pretentious twat.
I want the government to enforce our mutual morality, and you inability to deal with reality I cannot help. I'm lying about nothing at all. The government cannot protect you, they can only try. Shit will still happen, count on it.

And you don't "know" anything, which is what makes you so useless and immoral.

So basically you prefer a government that beats up on its own citizens. Fascist.

The far right and neo-cons torture America with their lies

Bush was never in the loop: Bloomberg View Op-ed: CIA torture report says Bush was kept in dark

Bloomberg View Op-ed CIA torture report says Bush was kept in dark The Salt Lake Tribune

CIA misled BYU grad who wrote memo used to justify torture program

Bloomberg View Op-ed CIA torture report says Bush was kept in dark The Salt Lake Tribune

View attachment 34852
so, if Americans used torture, then how is it unAmerican?
Because we say we're better than that, and we aren't, obviously.
better than what?

BTW, I never said that, so I'm not in your we.
Better than people who torture people. I used to think that we were. What a shame that we aren't but that may not bother you? I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't.

Bush was never in the loop: Bloomberg View Op-ed: CIA torture report says Bush was kept in dark

View attachment 34852
better than what?

Better than people who torture people. I used to think that we were. What a shame that we aren't but that may not bother you? I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't.
doesn't bother me either. Why is it all you do gooders think everyone should be like you? Just curious.

As usual, you have it backwards. The man willing to die for what he believes in isn't a coward, and what you believe in doesn't matter, when push comes to shove, as long as you survive. This has already been shown.

Actually you are willing to let others die for what you believe.
Yep, just like the Founders, who went to war. Do you oppose all war because others will die fighting for what you believe? I am willing to die for my convictions, and I am willing to see others die for the same. They are that good and I have no problems living with said thing.

Mighty white of you, although I KNOW you would be the first to bitch if the government didn't do all it could to protect you. You want government to enforce you morality on others, so I call you a FUCKING LIAR when it comes to this.

Deal with it, you pretentious twat.
I want the government to enforce our mutual morality, and you inability to deal with reality I cannot help. I'm lying about nothing at all. The government cannot protect you, they can only try. Shit will still happen, count on it.

And you don't "know" anything, which is what makes you so useless and immoral.

So basically you prefer a government that beats up on its own citizens. Fascist.
Beats up? No little drama queen, I want a government that enforces our mutual morality, the one that starts with don't lie (in transactions), steal, cheat, rape, murder, etc. I know, how radical of me...

View attachment 34852

I'm with you, I don't think you're better than anyone.

We are too good to waterboard to save lives. Shotting people from a drone, that's a different thing. Quite acceptable. And for the people near the target, quite unfortunate. But the price we must pay, so we won't worry about that.

PMH is absolutely right on this, and MB is flatly wrong: morally, spiritually, legally.

View attachment 34852
better than what?

doesn't bother me either. Why is it all you do gooders think everyone should be like you? Just curious.
Usually because they would like to men to rise above what they actually are, animals.

Kinda hard to say it's OK when you've prosecuted and executed people for it, huh?
Hyper-partisanship creates such inane sophistry.

As for me, I keep asking you and PaintMyWagon to back up that actually happened. You have in common that neither of you can do it.

View attachment 34852

We are too good to waterboard to save lives. Shotting people from a drone, that's a different thing. Quite acceptable. And for the people near the target, quite unfortunate. But the price we must pay, so we won't worry about that.

Good god almighty..... Yeah, totally different and acceptable. Unfortunate for those poor people nearby. What a dumb fuck.

The religious and neo-con filth and their defenses remain abominable.

Bush will never to Europe again. None of his neo-con filth advisers will. Up to 30 CIA folks will rot in European jails, if they go to Europe.

And no one in the American government, GOP or Dem, will lift a finger to help them.
you are a pathetic little democrat

Tapatalk

...We hung others for it actually, but it's okay now it seems, for them and for us. Happy days.
I'm pretty sure that 'torture' was not the cause of those death-sentences in the 1940s.

Rather, it probably had something to do with genocide -caliber mass-murder.

Torture was certainly on the menu of charges but I don't remember anybody being hung simply because of it, stand-alone, without murder being involved.

Torture was more like the condiments on a hot-dog rather than Main Course.

We were wrong to engage in many of the interrogation tactics that we used in the months and years following 9-11.

This is borne out by the lackluster results obtained and their relative insignificance in comparison to the PR (image) hit that we are taking (again).

We need to do a better job of culling the herd to determine those most likely to succumb to more conventional interrogation techniques.

And shoot the rest.

Line em up against a wall and ask "Who's going to talk?"
No one answers ya shoot the first one. Pretty sure you'd have more conversationalist than you knew what to do with in short order.
As long as you don't mind them doing just that to US soldiers? Well, do you?
Better a quick bullet rather than beheading.

View attachment 34852

Good god almighty..... Yeah, totally different and acceptable. Unfortunate for those poor people nearby. What a dumb fuck.

Well, dumb fuck, you don't know what my position is, you assumed it. You know the problem with assumptions? They make an ass out of you and me. More you.

So you're OK with killing people from drones? Ooops, did to you what you did to me... LOL.

I actually wouldn't be in the middle east doing either one.

...We hung others for it actually, but it's okay now it seems, for them and for us. Happy days.
I'm pretty sure that 'torture' was not the cause of those death-sentences in the 1940s.

Rather, it probably had something to do with genocide -caliber mass-murder.

Torture was certainly on the menu of charges but I don't remember anybody being hung simply because of it, stand-alone, without murder being involved.

Torture was more like the condiments on a hot-dog rather than Main Course.
Nodoginnafight knew that was a stretch but tried it anyway.

Forum List

Back