Torture the Hell Out of ISIS Prisoners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never heard of it but since you are lacking in all morality anyway, why not be efficient?

Jews during the Holocaust were very moral. How'd that work?

Time for morality ends after the first bullet is fired at you.
Sorry, didn't know that God in the bible said it would be easy, or that you would survive for having faith. Care to point that out for me?

God permits violent war, self-defense, and literally wiping out entire cities in his name. Think condoning or causing the deathso pregnant women and hcildren means He'd all of a suddent get squeamish about torture? Guess again.

Jews had every right to reisist the Holocaust. They didn't and 6 million died because of it. Being moral, or more moral doesn't make bad people quit doing bad things.
That is the God of the OT, the Jews, not the Christians. And the Jews were pussies, that can't be helped now.

Oh yes, whereas the 'god' of Christians said turn the other cheek and let your enemy strike it. That's so butch and badass.
It takes real faith to be moral when others are not. As you can see that kind of faith cannot be found here.

Torture is, by definition, evil. That is why it is outlawed, by civilized people that is, which doesn't include you or ISIS.
NO, torture is NOT, by definition, evil. Have you been in the military ? Tell the truth.

Nope. I would not torture them or you, and you are equally evil, as this thread shows.
FALSE! The act of torture, in itself does not present evil. The reasons behind it, are the determinant.
Torture is, by definition, evil. That is why it is outlawed, by civilized people that is, which doesn't include you or ISIS.
Have you been in the military ? Tell the truth.
Nope. It paid much better to build their deadly toys, and I am far too smart to ever be cannon fodder.

Jews during the Holocaust were very moral. How'd that work?

Time for morality ends after the first bullet is fired at you.
Sorry, didn't know that God in the bible said it would be easy, or that you would survive for having faith. Care to point that out for me?

God permits violent war, self-defense, and literally wiping out entire cities in his name. Think condoning or causing the deathso pregnant women and hcildren means He'd all of a suddent get squeamish about torture? Guess again.

Jews had every right to reisist the Holocaust. They didn't and 6 million died because of it. Being moral, or more moral doesn't make bad people quit doing bad things.
That is the God of the OT, the Jews, not the Christians. And the Jews were pussies, that can't be helped now.

Oh yes, whereas the 'god' of Christians said turn the other cheek and let your enemy strike it. That's so butch and badass.
It takes real faith to be moral when others are not. As you can see that kind of faith cannot be found here.

If you wish to let an enemy kill you to be more moral than they, you go right ahead. But don't make those kinds of decisions on behalf of others.

Nope. I would not torture them or you, and you are equally evil, as this thread shows.
FALSE! The act of torture, in itself does not present evil. The reasons behind it, are the determinant.
Have you been in the military ? Tell the truth.

Why would he lie? You think everyone lies like you, don't you?

We don't torture. Doesn't matter who the captive is. You are as unAmerican as any Isis member. Thankfully, your kind is so far in the minority that we don't have to give you any serious thought.

We don't torture. Doesn't matter who the captive is. You are as unAmerican as any Isis member. Thankfully, your kind is so far in the minority that we don't have to give you any serious thought.
You are in bed with treason.

And you are the one siding with ISIS, and showing YOUR immorality, right here.
I like them just about as much as I like you, and the solution to both your evils is the same, which you of course reject, liberalism.

Most of the people who are on here calling for torture have more than likely never served, because if they had, they would know it is against the Geneva Conventions to torture prisoners.

Like I said...........just a bunch of armchair Rambo's who want to see blood (but they would never serve). .
I've served in the military, and the Geneva Convention does not trump US national security. You know what does ? Absolutely NOTHING.

You might have served, but you didn't pay attention in your Military Rights and Responsibilities courses, otherwise you'd understand the stupidity of your statement.

Here.................read up on the Geneva Conventions.

Geneva Conventions - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Every 6 months for the 20 years I was in the Navy, we had 2 days of training on the Geneva Conventions, as well as other things military related.

You slept through that training, didn't you?

Excuse me? What is immoral about crushing an enemy sworn to destroy you?
You are talking to the mush-for-brains, liberal intelligensia.

Yes indeed.

The sheeple wants counseling for the poor ISIS darlings jihadists .....

they had such a terrible childhood ...awwwwwwwwwwwww.....poor babies!!!!!

that's why they need to behead all infidels in sight!

go and behead some more to make you feel better!

According to the politically correct we in the west are so guilty of offending Islam that we should willingly submit and enjoy ISIS cutting off our heads as a small token of our repentance.

I like them just about as much as I like you, and the solution to both your evils is the same, which you of course reject, liberalism.
FALSE! It is liberalism (tolerance of the intolerance of Islam) that is the reason for the growth of ISIS. And especially it is Obama to blame. ISIS could have been exterminated over a year ago, when their convoys were sitting ducks for US attack planes. Obama chose to let them be.

Yes indeed.

The sheeple wants counseling for the poor ISIS darlings jihadists .....

they had such a terrible childhood ...awwwwwwwwwwwww.....poor babies!!!!!

that's why they need to behead all infidels in sight!

go and behead some more to make you feel better!

According to the politically correct we in the west are so guilty of offending Islam that we should willingly submit and enjoy ISIS cutting off our heads as a small token of our repentance.
They are truly insane. Who ? you ask. Both of them. ISIS, and the their liberal ass-kissers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back