Torture the Hell Out of ISIS Prisoners

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Should any American soldier be so base and infamous as to injure any [prisoner]. . . I do most earnestly enjoin you to bring him to such severe and exemplary punishment as the enormity of the crime may require. Should it extend to death itself, it will not be disproportional to its guilt at such a time and in such a cause… for by such conduct they bring shame, disgrace and ruin to themselves and their country.”– George Washington, charge to the Northern Expeditionary Force, Sept. 14,

I think the father of our country would have Protectionist out behind the woodshed right now!

You might have served, but you didn't pay attention in your Military Rights and Responsibilities courses, otherwise you'd understand the stupidity of your statement.

Here.................read up on the Geneva Conventions.

Geneva Conventions - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Every 6 months for the 20 years I was in the Navy, we had 2 days of training on the Geneva Conventions, as well as other things military related.

You slept through that training, didn't you?
Again, nothing trumps national security and the SURVIVAL of the USA . NOTHING.
I am afraid to tell you but the security of the world beats the security of America.

“Should any American soldier be so base and infamous as to injure any [prisoner]. . . I do most earnestly enjoin you to bring him to such severe and exemplary punishment as the enormity of the crime may require. Should it extend to death itself, it will not be disproportional to its guilt at such a time and in such a cause… for by such conduct they bring shame, disgrace and ruin to themselves and their country.”– George Washington, charge to the Northern Expeditionary Force, Sept. 14,

I think the father of our country would have Protectionist out behind the woodshed right now!
What I said in Post # 99 goes for you too >> You would allow the enemy to conquer the USA, just to observe some stupid rules. Here's a rule for you > exercise COMMON SENSE.

It's almost like you were never in the military with a statement like that. When I was in there they drummed the rule of law and rules of engagement into us until we were sick of it and then did it some more. If our military abandons decency and honor and instead embraces cruelty and brutality they will never win another war. Shameful opinion for a soldier to have. It is not necessary to become just like the enemy to defeat them.
You don't know the first thing about the military or combat, or national security. You would allow the enemy to conquer the USA, just to observe some stupid rules.

What "It's almost like" is you have no common sense.
You are an embarrassment to the US MILITARY and you shame the uniform every time you put it on. Fuckers like you with no sense of humanity are what give the military a bad name. Bet you thought that Lindy England should have been decorated you sociopathic scumbag.

We don't torture. Doesn't matter who the captive is. You are as unAmerican as any Isis member. Thankfully, your kind is so far in the minority that we don't have to give you any serious thought.
You are in bed with treason.
Torture, for whatever reason, is un-American.
Nothing is un-American, when it comes to national security. You're getting an education.
There are many things, including torture. America is in the end an idea. If this is lost the dirt that makes up the land mass matters not a fucking damn.

I am afraid to tell you but the security of the world beats the security of America.

All that means is that you are a moonbat internationalist. I'm not. I am a nationalist American. And I am NOT afraid to tell you that the security of the USA beats the security of the world and every other country.

You are an embarrassment to the US MILITARY and you shame the uniform every time you put it on. Fuckers like you with no sense of humanity are what give the military a bad name. Bet you thought that Lindy England should have been decorated you sociopathic scumbag.
Why don't you try answering what I said in Post # 99 ? That's a rhetorical question. I'LL answer it. It's becasue YOU HAVE NO ANSWER for it. And YOU KNOW IT.

No you weren't. And you've been playing up the soldier bullshit here for as long as I can remember. You suck you lying fuck.
Yes I was. Why do you think I haven;t been on this computer and other forums for 2 months ? The fact that you have no way of knowing what I've been doing, yet you boldly say I wasn't in Iraq, Aug. 2015 - Oct. 2015, just shows what a loudmouth fool you are. Again, fuck you, faggot. You hate to hear about the military, because you're one of those military dodger punks who never served, and you're ashamed of it.

Loser boy...stolen valor mother fucker. You may have been in Iraq.....even that is not likely. . But if you were....you weren't in combat. You are a bad liar.

All that means is that you are a moonbat internationalist. I'm not. I am a nationalist American. And I am NOT afraid to tell you that the security of the USA beats the security of the world and every other country.
The needs of the few do not supplant the needs of the many.

There are many things, including torture. America is in the end an idea. If this is lost the dirt that makes up the land mass matters not a fucking damn.
You just don't understand WAR. You have no connection to it, and you're lost on national security. Of course. You're a liberal.. All your media info has been shoving you in the other direction. Ho hum. Yawn ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back