Total News Blackout: US General Captured Leading Azov Nazis in Mariupol (confirmations coming in)

Fuck off LOL

Doubles down on their bullshit story....has no credibility.

9bc276503082dcca5c5040c91a527b1c.gif

I do hope that when they interrogate the US General ,they will find out about the bio-labs ...that's the number one thing....there are other issues of course...but this chemical weapons are the number one problem.

I do hope that when they interrogate the US General ,they will find out about the bio-labs ...that's the number one thing....there are other issues of course...but this chemical weapons are the number one problem.

I'm sure you are correct.

200.gif

You'll believe anything your Russian masters feed you, won't you? :heehee:
There it is again….

It says so much about how propagandized people are and how insulated their ideological echo chambers have become that their first thought when encountering someone with a foreign policy opinion they disagree with is "I bet this person is a secret agent from a hostile government."

Cloutier supposedly now in Izmir, Turkey, which is undoubtedly crawling with intel agents right now. To get more clued up and thwart ahistoricism of propaganda, history is in order. Suggested reading is Winks, Cloak and Gown: Scholars in the Secret War, and the passages concerning the Bosporus. On the east-west axis, this is the second event: Cloutier was stationed in Africa, and the Pentagon's black puppet, Austin, was in Sofia. It's obvious that Sofia is right across the Straits from Turkey.

Therefore, Putin's Kinzhal strike at Ivano-Frankivsk, a puppet town and "Sister City" to the Pentagon, happened while puppet Austin was mouthing off from Sofia.

Cloutier if captured, would be killed if it happened recently, and especially at Mairupol, extremely important to the Russian Army. China has just asked the US to remove sanctions against Russia. They're asking politely, at least at first.

Russian Prisoners of War Executed

Note that the insanity of religion and its theologians, the cannibalism of body of christ is being placed on the Russian side, after 70 years of CIA's theologically-influenced presence in Ukraine.

You'll fall for anything your groomers on the Right feed you, won't you? :heehee:

USMB members who have known other members for some time can more easily detect emergence of the nazi strive for pure form that was rumbling under the surface. Swastikoschismogeneis.

Schismogenesis

Nothing on it on RT.Com one would believe it it were true the Russians would be more than happy to publicize it

There it is again….

It says so much about how propagandized people are and how insulated their ideological echo chambers have become that their first thought when encountering someone with a foreign policy opinion they disagree with is "I bet this person is a secret agent from a hostile government."
The moonbats are a one-note samba that won't quit.

Forum List

Back