Totalitarian White House: Fires dude for an innocent twitter comment

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
Uses lots of taxpayer money investigating his shopping patterns and the kitchen sink to boot:

White House fires Twitter critic

President Obama's staff has unmasked and fired a national security official who tweeted critical comments under a pseudonym.

Jofi Joseph, tweeting under the handle @natsecwonk, once wrote: "I'm a fan of Obama, but his continuing reliance and dependence upon a vacuous cipher like Valerie Jarrett concerns me."

"After a probe that included an investigation into Joseph's travel and shopping patterns — parsed from over 2,000 tweets — lawyers from the White House counsel's office confronted Joseph and ordered him to leave the executive complex

NSA most have been useful revealing those travel and shopping patterns to identify him under that false screen name.

Not "an innocent comment".

3 years and thousands of tweets mocking public figures from both sides of the aisle, often in a very mean-spirited way is more accurate.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

innocent comment my ass!!!

by the way, I thought Conservatives supported At-Will employment?

now they want speech protections in the workplace?

such hypocrisy.

Well, he was working for the white house? He can be fired by the white house.

Conservatives sure are weird.

3 years and thousands of tweets mocking public figures from both sides of the aisle, often in a very mean-spirited way is more accurate.

and?

what does have it to do with him doing his job?

since when opinionating under a false name is a fireable offense?

obama needs to fire more people. How about those who don't smile when he goes by? The more petty and petulent he gets the better.

innocent comment my ass!!!

by the way, I thought Conservatives supported At-Will employment?

now they want speech protections in the workplace?

such hypocrisy.

I don't really care. I thought his characterization of Val bitch was spot on. Good for him.

and?

"Opining" might be the word you're looking for. "Opinionating" isn't a word.

As per your question, you don't think you'd get fired if your boss found out you were insulting him on the internet for 3 years?

and?

Also take note of the time, money and resources that were dumped into finding him.

Oh

My

God!

He mocked government officials. He should be thrown under the jail.

No, he should be put to death.

We cannot have people mocking anyone in the government.

Oh

My

God!

He mocked government officials. He should be thrown under the jail.

No, he should be put to death.

We cannot have people mocking anyone in the government.

:lol:

It's kinda cute, you and 2ndAmendment are like some sort of straw man tag team.

and?

As per your question, you don't think you'd get fired if your boss found out you were insulting him on the internet for 3 years?

It depends on your source some do think it is a word and others do not. "In fact, opinionate has appeared in American newspapers regularly (though not frequently) in the past couple of decades. Only The New York Times seems to have banned it (except for on the Web, wher they have a blog called ``The Opinionator"); a Nexis search turns up just one citation, from 1983, when William Safire noted that columnists ``earn their living by opinionating.""...."And opinionate seems to be taking a similar path; it's not, usually, a mere synonym for opine, but a word for habitual or professional opinion-mongering. You may wish we didn't need such a word, but with all the bloviating and spinning and punditing going on, a not-too-pejorative verb for the activity would come in handy. So how about two cheers for opinionate? We could do a lot worse."......Who knew...:itsok:

A matter of opinionating - The Boston Globe

and?

It depends on your source some do think it is a word and others do not. "In fact, opinionate has appeared in American newspapers regularly (though not frequently) in the past couple of decades. Only The New York Times seems to have banned it (except for on the Web, wher they have a blog called ``The Opinionator"); a Nexis search turns up just one citation, from 1983, when William Safire noted that columnists ``earn their living by opinionating.""...."And opinionate seems to be taking a similar path; it's not, usually, a mere synonym for opine, but a word for habitual or professional opinion-mongering. You may wish we didn't need such a word, but with all the bloviating and spinning and punditing going on, a not-too-pejorative verb for the activity would come in handy. So how about two cheers for opinionate? We could do a lot worse."......Who knew...:itsok:

All I know for sure is that my browser thinks it's spelled wrong.

All I know for sure is that my browser thinks it's spelled wrong.

Browsers are browsers they have a mind of their own ...:uhoh3::rock:

Forum List

Back