Town halls gone wild

What women? Kind of a sweeping generalization there, Frankie.

Maggie, stay the fuck out of the way or you're going to get caught in the crossfire.

Bring it on asshole. My ex-husband was a Frank, and you don't want to know what happened to him. And his ego wasn't even as big as yours.

Maggie, I won't take this to next level unless you sign a waiver absolving me from whatever horrible mental damage an argument with me might cause you.

Or, it would go to that nice rich stockbroker that just stole all that money in a Ponzi scheme, because he has more money than that poor little 10 year old girl, who really could have used it.

But who cares about her, she's poor!

Oh wait, sorry I missed a few insults thrown my way, didn't I?

Putting the government in charge of separating the undesirables from the Perfect Society.

But of course, because who should be in charge? Oh, yeah, that's right, for profit private corporations.

Because then the organs will go to the nice rich 94 old lady instead of the poor young new father of 2.

Because the old lady has more money.

Nice work there bud, you'll just be happy to sell those organs to the highest bidder.

Insults? I thought you'd be proud that your view of humanity so closely resembles some Great Statist Leaders of the Past

Maybe you should rethink your worldview if you're embarrassed by the company it puts you in?

Of course there's all kind of stories about the good things that Corporations do for the public without trying to bolster their profit margin through either direct payment or free advertising...

Now, if only I could remember one of them....

Of course there's all kind of stories about the good things that Corporations do for the public without trying to bolster their profit margin through either direct payment or free advertising...

Now, if only I could remember one of them....

Wal-Mart (who I still don't like overall, but they at least deserve credit) helped out during Hurricane Katrina.

Maybe you should rethink your worldview if you're embarrassed by the company it puts you in?

Leaders of modern Corporations are just as bad, if not worse than national dictators of the past. They just hide it better.

Wars are fought in their names, just through proxies instead of directly.

Your support for selling organs, causing global warming, or starting wars for corporate profit, is just as bad as any supporter of Mao, Stalin, or Hitler.

Your just working for the Corporate Oligarchy, instead of the Totalitarian political regime.

At least public servants are supposed to be looking out for the public good. Corporations have no such pretenses, they're just in it for pure profit.
So which one are you? Mengele? Stalin?

helped out during Hurricane Katrina.

Yep, that is true, but only because it was a big PR extravaganza for them at a time they had been taking hits due to bad PR.

You'll notice that they didn't just "help out", they helped out, and then ran it in all their commercials.

Leaders of modern Corporations are just as bad, if not worse than national dictators of the past. They just hide it better.

Your support for selling organs, causing global warming, or starting wars for corporate profit, is just as bad as any supporter of Mao, Stalin, or Hitler.

Your just working for the Corporate Oligarchy, instead of the Totalitarian political regime.

At least public servants are supposed to be looking out for the public good. Corporations have no such pretenses, they're just in it for pure profit.
Boy...If that's satire it's hilarious, if serious its tragicomic.

In all due respect, this is awfully silly.

First, CEOs wield relatively little power compared to dictators. Second, the average tenure of a CEO is less than four years, and is voted out by a board who is elected by shareholders, hardly a description of a dictator.

Liar liar pants on fire....Politifacts "Truthomete" on health reform claims: http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/subjects/health/

Interesting site looks at the facts behind the claims....oh...such lies.

The health care reform plan would set limits similar to the "socialized" system in Britain, where people are allowed to die if their treatment would cost more than $22,000.

Truthometer: false -- there is no proposal to put a price on life

President Barack Obama suggested on national TV that the Democratic health care bill "will have government decide" that a healthy, 100-year-old woman in need of a pacemaker "should take a pain pill" instead.
Truthometer: false -- twisting Obama's words[/URL

"All non-US citizens, illegal or not, will be provided with free health care services."
Truthometer: liar liar pants on fire! -- [URL="http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2009/jul/30/chain-email/no-free-health-care-illegal-immigrants-health-bill/"]no free healthcare for illegal immigrants in the bill

In the health care bill, "The 'Health Choices Commissioner' will decide health benefits for you. You will have no choice. None."
Truthometer: liar liar pants on fire! -- you get to pick your plan - Health Choices Commissioner does not decide your health benefits

The health care reform bill "would make it mandatory — absolutely require — that every five years people in Medicare have a required counseling session that will tell them how to end their life sooner."
Truthometer: liar liar pants on fire! -- no the government isn't going to kill granny

The health care reform bill -- on Page 16 -- outlaws private insurance.
Truthometer: liar liar pants on fire! -- Private health insurance not banned on page 16 of the House bill

Ineresting (non-partisan) site....for those interested, the many deceits of the democrats are also exposed, as are the truths on both sides.

Liar liar pants on fire....Politifacts "Truthomete" on health reform claims: PolitiFact | Statements on Health

The health care reform plan would set limits similar to the "socialized" system in Britain, where people are allowed to die if their treatment would cost more than $22,000.

President Barack Obama suggested on national TV that the Democratic health care bill "will have government decide" that a healthy, 100-year-old woman in need of a pacemaker "should take a pain pill" instead.

"All non-US citizens, illegal or not, will be provided with free health care services."
Truthometer: liar liar pants on fire! -- [URL="http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2009/jul/30/chain-email/no-free-health-care-illegal-immigrants-health-bill/"]no free healthcare for illegal immigrants in the bill

In the health care bill, "The 'Health Choices Commissioner' will decide health benefits for you. You will have no choice. None."
Truthometer: liar liar pants on fire! -- you get to pick your plan - Health Choices Commissioner does not decide your health benefits

The health care reform bill "would make it mandatory — absolutely require — that every five years people in Medicare have a required counseling session that will tell them how to end their life sooner."
Truthometer: liar liar pants on fire! -- no the government isn't going to kill granny

Truthometer: liar liar pants on fire! -- Private health insurance not banned on page 16 of the House bill

Ineresting (non-partisan) site....for those interested, the many deceits of the democrats are also exposed, as are the truths on both sides.

I guess you set store in politifact, no? Why?

Liar liar pants on fire....Politifacts "Truthomete" on health reform claims: PolitiFact | Statements on Health

I guess you set store in politifact, no? Why?
yeah, he sure does
from pravda west

First, CEOs wield relatively little power compared to dictators.

Who said anything about CEO's?

I was talking about the boards and major shareholders.

I said "oligarchy, not facism:

oligarchy (Greek Ὀλιγαρχία, Oligarkhía) a form of government in which power effectively rests with a small elite segment of society distinguished by royal, wealth, intellectual, family, military or religious hegemony.

Boy...If that's satire it's hilarious, if serious its tragicomic.

An interesting comment. Simply dismiss an opposing viewpoint without providing any basis for said dismissal.

Besides, my point in this post was that if people are going to resort to ridiculous hyperbole, like comparing someone to Stalin, than I can certainly respond in kind.

Last edited:
Palin calls Dems healthcare plan "evil," cites threat to Trig

Palin calls Dems healthcare plan "evil," cites threat to Trig - Ben Smith - POLITICO.com

"The America I know and love is not one in which my parents or my baby with Down Syndrome will have to stand in front of Obama’s 'death panel' so his bureaucrats can decide, based on a subjective judgment of their 'level of productivity in society,' whether they are worthy of health care," Palin wrote. "Such a system is downright evil."

Palin calls Dems healthcare plan "evil," cites threat to Trig - Ben Smith - POLITICO.com

"The America I know and love is not one in which my parents or my baby with Down Syndrome will have to stand in front of Obama’s 'death panel' so his bureaucrats can decide, based on a subjective judgment of their 'level of productivity in society,' whether they are worthy of health care," Palin wrote. "Such a system is downright evil."

Palin also cited the recent floor speech of conservative Rep. Michele Bachmann, which the former governor said "highlighted the Orwellian thinking of the president’s health care advisor, Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel, the brother of the White House chief of staff."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CHBvKGmevI]YouTube - The President's Health Care Advisers[/ame]

Palin also cited the recent floor speech of conservative Rep. Michele Bachmann, which the former governor said "highlighted the Orwellian thinking of the president’s health care advisor, Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel, the brother of the White House chief of staff."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CHBvKGmevI]YouTube - The President's Health Care Advisers[/ame]

Palin/Bachmann 2012

Connect the dots.

1. Obama wants to save $500Billion in health care costs (After he spends $1 trillion implementing his stupid plan)

2. Obama is being advised by people who believe the elderly get too much healthcare and the care is better put to use on younger people including Illegal Aliens and funding abortions

3. The elderly have to check in with the government every 5 years to see when they will be scheduled for termination.

OK, what happens next...

Forum List

Back