Town Halls?

Did Trump secretly get another spray tan squirt sometime in the first few minutes? His face is a lot redder now than it was.
I'm sure it's just your imagination. You're always seeing things that aren't really there.

Last edited:
Oh....Love the black chick over Trumps left shoulder!!!!!
She was nodding Her head in agreement with Trump for the full hour!
giphy.gif

Did Trump secretly get another spray tan squirt sometime in the first few minutes? His face is a lot redder now than it was.
I'm sure it's just your imagination. Your always seeing things that aren't really there.

Nope. I even tried adjusting the color on my TV to help the fat bastard out, but he was really a lot redder.
This look red to you?

giphy.gif

Not as red ass the Ms. Bobblehead plant in the background, and not as red as he was later in the interview, but certainly more red than his usual orange glow at the beginning.

I'm sure it's just your imagination. Your always seeing things that aren't really there.

Nope. I even tried adjusting the color on my TV to help the fat bastard out, but he was really a lot redder.
This look red to you?

giphy.gif

Not as red ass the Ms. Bobblehead plant in the background, and not as red as he was later in the interview, but certainly more red than his usual orange glow at the beginning.

Don’t like those black women who are patriots?

QpXm7lMn.jpeg

The filth at NBC didn't like the criticism they got for having the "town hall" with Trump at the same time as that Biden asshole.

So they stacked the deck against Trump by bringing in a some stupid demented TDS afflicted hate filled Karen type bitch to be the Moderator. Typical for Libtard MSM filth.

However, Trump handled the bitch very well.

Meanwhile that piece of shit Biden was given softball questions by that previous Clinton Administration clown at ABC.

Forum List

Back