Town Halls?

Holy shit Trump just said he know NOTHING about QAnon, then followed it up with defending them by saying he knows they are against pedophilia which is good. Jesus Christ. How can anyone vote for this guy? He will NOT distances himself from these nut ball groups because he doesn't want to lose their votes.

At what point?
I'm 20 minutes in and havent seen that yet.

He said it around the beginning after they argued about Trump lying about taking Covid tests and that he lied and said he had a negative Covid test before the last debate. He said "I do it so often I don't remember..."

Thats your bitch? :cuckoo:

What are you trying to say? It is simple things. The debate rules were to have a negative Covid test before the debate. It's obvious he lied and didn't take one. He put others at risk and now is lying about it. That's sad.

Holy shit Trump just said he know NOTHING about QAnon, then followed it up with defending them by saying he knows they are against pedophilia which is good. Jesus Christ. How can anyone vote for this guy? He will NOT distances himself from these nut ball groups because he doesn't want to lose their votes.

At what point?
I'm 20 minutes in and havent seen that yet.

He said it around the beginning after they argued about Trump lying about taking Covid tests and that he lied and said he had a negative Covid test before the last debate. He said "I do it so often I don't remember..."
SO what loser?

What’s with you people being so against people that are against pedos?

Did Trump secretly get another spray tan squirt sometime in the first few minutes? His face is a lot redder now than it was.
Idk But that black lady in the background agree with him is going to destroy the black vote for Democrats

They need to switch her out soon cause her neck is gonna be too sore to keep it up.
You couldn’t pull that proud black woman away from the stage

That was not anywhere close to what my post was about. I guess I need to break it down to you.

#1. Trump was asked about QAnon and if he would denounce them for their conspiracy theories of Democrats being pedophiles that eat babies and Trump is their savior.
#2. Trump said "I DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT QANON."
#3. Just a minute later Trump says QAnon can't be that bad he knows they are against pedophilia.

How does Trump know they are against pedophilia IF HE DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THEM?

Talk about a hostile interviewer!!!!
Note how the "audience" questions are all written on the same kind of reference cards. This whole charade is scripted by NBC (National Bullshit Corporation).

The audience question is spouted, then Savannah takes over the debate.

LOL...I was thinking the exact same thing!!!
Did you see the black guy that couldn’t make it? Lol haha

Wah?
I must have missed it.

That was not anywhere close to what my post was about. I guess I need to break it down to you.

#1. Trump was asked about QAnon and if he would denounce them for their conspiracy theories of Democrats being pedophiles that eat babies and Trump is their savior.
#3. Just a minute later Trump says QAnon can't be that bad he knows they are against pedophilia.

How does Trump know they are against pedophilia IF HE DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THEM?
He should have said exactly what Biden said they are an idea

Note how the "audience" questions are all written on the same kind of reference cards. This whole charade is scripted by NBC (National Bullshit Corporation).

Wah?
I must have missed it.

He must be talking about the question from the guy caught in traffic. I don't remember them saying anything about his race though.

Wah?
I must have missed it.
“He was stuck in traffic”

Biden is being catered to! Trump just got a onslaught of attacks lol .. how can you vote democrat!!

I want both candidates to be asked about China. I don't know if Biden is asked about it but Trump wasn't.

Honest question, are people living under a rock? Can anyone imagine when Reagan was taking on Russia that no one was concerned about a potential nuke dropped on them?

Because all he knows is they are against pedos. He doesn’t know anything else about them or follow them.

Phony outrage enough?

Forum List

Back