Town Halls?

Talk about a hostile interviewer!!!!
Note how the "audience" questions are all written on the same kind of reference cards. This whole charade is scripted by NBC (National Bullshit Corporation).

The audience question is spouted, then Savannah takes over the debate.

LOL...I was thinking the exact same thing!!!
Did you see the black guy that couldn’t make it? Lol haha

Wah?
I must have missed it.
The Trump Town Hall is either completed or NBC has preempted it will some other bullshit because Trump was WINNING THE DEBATE WITH THE AIRHEAD MODERATOR!

Note how the "audience" questions are all written on the same kind of reference cards. This whole charade is scripted by NBC (National Bullshit Corporation).

Wah?
I must have missed it.
The Trump Town Hall is either completed or NBC has preempted it will some other bullshit because Trump was WINNING THE DEBATE WITH THE AIRHEAD MODERATOR!
The Biden Town Hall uses the same scripted question cards...only they're blue. He's on for another hour.

I think I'll watch an old movie!

Wah?
I must have missed it.
Completed.
She is an idiot or doing a great impression of an idiot.

Wah?
I must have missed it.
Yes its over, and the crowd there was cheering for him, the moderator wasn’t happy.

I just switched over from the Trump townhall to the Biden townhall and zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Media: Be careful what you wish for.

Holy shit Trump just said he know NOTHING about QAnon, then followed it up with defending them by saying he knows they are against pedophilia which is good. Jesus Christ. How can anyone vote for this guy? He will NOT distances himself from these nut ball groups because he doesn't want to lose their votes.
What’s with you people being so against people that are against pedos?

That was not anywhere close to what my post was about. I guess I need to break it down to you.

#1. Trump was asked about QAnon and if he would denounce them for their conspiracy theories of Democrats being pedophiles that eat babies and Trump is their savior.
#2. Trump said "I DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT QANON."
#3. Just a minute later Trump says QAnon can't be that bad he knows they are against pedophilia.

How does Trump know they are against pedophilia IF HE DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THEM?
Because all he knows is they are against pedos. He doesn’t know anything else about them or follow them.

Phony outrage enough?

If he knows they are against pedo's he certainly knows more. Don't be foolish, they show up with all kinds of signs at this rallies.

1602810655958.png
1602810710799.png

Trump is melting. Sliding lower and lower into his chair.
You wish! Trump kicked ass!

85% of people who wear masks get Covid 19 ------- Did you ever hear anything so stupid in your life?
Trump also said we have not just 1 but multiple CURES for covid. The man is delusional.
They are.
Lots of people are getting sick and recovering.
Try reading a couple of news sources.

Holy shit Trump just said he know NOTHING about QAnon, then followed it up with defending them by saying he knows they are against pedophilia which is good. Jesus Christ. How can anyone vote for this guy? He will NOT distances himself from these nut ball groups because he doesn't want to lose their votes.
What’s with you people being so against people that are against pedos?

That was not anywhere close to what my post was about. I guess I need to break it down to you.

#1. Trump was asked about QAnon and if he would denounce them for their conspiracy theories of Democrats being pedophiles that eat babies and Trump is their savior.
#2. Trump said "I DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT QANON."
#3. Just a minute later Trump says QAnon can't be that bad he knows they are against pedophilia.

How does Trump know they are against pedophilia IF HE DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THEM?
Because all he knows is they are against pedos. He doesn’t know anything else about them or follow them.

Phony outrage enough?

If he knows they are against pedo's he certainly knows more. Don't be foolish, they show up with all kinds of signs at this rallies.

View attachment 402139View attachment 402140
Why can’t q exist? They have a different point of you than you.. Why do you have to attack them. They are not out there like antifa Burning down America,, democrats

Forum List

Back