Town Halls?

Trump is melting. Sliding lower and lower into his chair.
You wish! Trump kicked ass!

85% of people who wear masks get Covid 19 ------- Did you ever hear anything so stupid in your life?
Trump also said we have not just 1 but multiple CURES for covid. The man is delusional.
That what scientists said

Link?
It’s everywhere look at a reputable news organization

85% of people who wear masks get Covid 19 ------- Did you ever hear anything so stupid in your life?
Trump also said we have not just 1 but multiple CURES for covid. The man is delusional.

Link?

So you got nothing?

Link?

So you got nothing?
I’m not wasting my Time for a communist.. he would probably try to find a scientist and kill him them lol

Joe Rambling on, claiming he will go on teaching if he loses? LOL, we know he will go back to sleep.

Teaching?
Is he fuken serious?!?!? Third grade maybe so he can fondle more kids!!!!
As far as a college prof? Can you imagine Biden as one of your Childs professors?
LOL he pulled that out of his ass, he obviously couldn’t answer he is going into a nursing home.

Link?

So you got nothing?
Found it

Link?

So you got nothing?
Found it

Is she the scientist that said 85% of people who wore masks caught covid, or the one who said we have multiple cures for it?

Stephanopoulos sounds like he's talking to a newborn.

Savanah Guthrie sounds like she's screaming at an ex-lover.

Holy shit Trump just said he know NOTHING about QAnon, then followed it up with defending them by saying he knows they are against pedophilia which is good. Jesus Christ. How can anyone vote for this guy? He will NOT distances himself from these nut ball groups because he doesn't want to lose their votes.
What’s with you people being so against people that are against pedos?

That was not anywhere close to what my post was about. I guess I need to break it down to you.

#1. Trump was asked about QAnon and if he would denounce them for their conspiracy theories of Democrats being pedophiles that eat babies and Trump is their savior.
#2. Trump said "I DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT QANON."
#3. Just a minute later Trump says QAnon can't be that bad he knows they are against pedophilia.

How does Trump know they are against pedophilia IF HE DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THEM?
Because all he knows is they are against pedos. He doesn’t know anything else about them or follow them.

Phony outrage enough?

If he knows they are against pedo's he certainly knows more. Don't be foolish, they show up with all kinds of signs at this rallies.

View attachment 402139View attachment 402140
Why can’t q exist? They have a different point of you than you.. Why do you have to attack them. They are not out there like antifa Burning down America,, democrats

Really? A guy with AR walked into Comet Ping Pong Pizza to free the kidnapped kids in the basement... that isn't there.

Holy shit Trump just said he know NOTHING about QAnon, then followed it up with defending them by saying he knows they are against pedophilia which is good. Jesus Christ. How can anyone vote for this guy? He will NOT distances himself from these nut ball groups because he doesn't want to lose their votes.

That was not anywhere close to what my post was about. I guess I need to break it down to you.

#1. Trump was asked about QAnon and if he would denounce them for their conspiracy theories of Democrats being pedophiles that eat babies and Trump is their savior.
#3. Just a minute later Trump says QAnon can't be that bad he knows they are against pedophilia.

How does Trump know they are against pedophilia IF HE DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THEM?
Because all he knows is they are against pedos. He doesn’t know anything else about them or follow them.

Phony outrage enough?

If he knows they are against pedo's he certainly knows more. Don't be foolish, they show up with all kinds of signs at this rallies.

Why can’t q exist? They have a different point of you than you.. Why do you have to attack them. They are not out there like antifa Burning down America,, democrats

Really? A guy with AR walked into Comet Ping Pong Pizza to free the kidnapped kids in the basement... that isn't there.
Yea and? That investigation was cut off kind of soon wasn’t it

Phony outrage enough?

well, when they found out there wasn't a basement at the pizza place, there wasn't much more they could do.

Phony outrage enough?

well, when they found out there wasn't a basement at the pizza place, there wasn't much more they could do.
Yea sure lol Seth rich rip

Phony outrage enough?

Yea sure lol Seth rich rip

Got it. You bounce around from one discredited conspiracy theory to another until you find one you like, and then let me know.

Forum List

Back