Town Mayor Beaten Unconscious By Locals After Announcing Plan To Welcome Migrants (Germany)

Celebrating violence?

What a loser.
It beats getting your head sawn off.

So you're saying they should have sawn the mayor's head off?

Awesome.

You are an outstanding human being.
The point was too big for you.

iu

How many Muslims have sawn off the heads of Germans, retard?

Celebrating violence?

What a loser.

Awesome.

iu

They have sawed the heads off plenty of Americans and Europeans, douche bag.

Go back and read what YOU wrote and reread where the mayor is located.

So, I feel a kinship with anybody who isn't an altRight bully.
You feel kinship with Hillary's thugs.

Don't you have a cross burning you should be at right now?

ROFL! In beautiful liberal fashion, you can't resist the urge to accuse your critic of racism.

I have no need to accuse you of anything. Your posts speak for themselves.

They say I think politicians are all criminals who deserve a beating? Yes they do.

Clearly, Brian Patterson and the poorly educated retards who support him think beating the mayor is an appropriate political response.

This is why Hillary is going to win.

You really are a basket of lowlife deplorables.
Joke of the day… Muslims are peaceful
Lol

The douche bag mayor is getting a taste of what he plans to subject the town's residents to.

Town Mayor Beaten Unconscious By Locals After Announcing Plan To Welcome Migrants

The mayor of a small German town has been assaulted and beaten unconscious after receiving threats because he planned to settle migrants in the area. Joachim Kebschull, the 61-year-old mayor of Oersdorf near Hamburg, was pushing to house migrants in a property in the town of 900.

The attack occurred immediately before a meeting of the town’s urban planning committee where migrant issues were due to be discussed.

According to police, the mayor had returned to his car to retrieve a laptop. As he leaned in, someone approached him and struck a blow to his head with either a club or a plank of wood, knocking him to the ground.
Brownshirts again?

The douche bag mayor is getting a taste of what he plans to subject the town's residents to.

Town Mayor Beaten Unconscious By Locals After Announcing Plan To Welcome Migrants

The mayor of a small German town has been assaulted and beaten unconscious after receiving threats because he planned to settle migrants in the area. Joachim Kebschull, the 61-year-old mayor of Oersdorf near Hamburg, was pushing to house migrants in a property in the town of 900.

The attack occurred immediately before a meeting of the town’s urban planning committee where migrant issues were due to be discussed.

According to police, the mayor had returned to his car to retrieve a laptop. As he leaned in, someone approached him and struck a blow to his head with either a club or a plank of wood, knocking him to the ground.
Brownshirts again?
More like people who refuse to be ruled over by those willingly selling themselves for profits. Maybe bringing in a bunch of rapugees is okay with you but it is not okay for the majority no matter how whiny you are about it.

Celebrating violence?

What a loser.

Awesome.

iu

They have sawed the heads off plenty of Americans and Europeans, douche bag.

You appear to have suffered this indignity yourself given your posts.

Hilly will lose because she supports the same and its not wanted here any more than it is there....dumbass

Brownshirts again?
Do you democrats ever wear any other color......

So, I feel a kinship with anybody who isn't an altRight bully.

ROFL! In beautiful liberal fashion, you can't resist the urge to accuse your critic of racism.

They say I think politicians are all criminals who deserve a beating? Yes they do.

Mostly, they just say you're nuts.

But you're the one who endorses Vandalism and political violence, aren't you?

I'm sure that's what you tell yourself.

I'm sure that's what you tell yourself.

That's what you post, douche bag.

Is anyone here willing to say this doesn't call for the most vicious and repressive response from indigenous Germans.

The Muslim community in Germany should be making the first and most diligent efforts to prevent this kind of behavior by its members. And if the Muslims, themselves, cannot prevent it they should make a concerted effort to identify those who are committing such uncivilized offenses and advise the police. If they won't do this there either needs to be a move to purge Germany of its Muslim refugees or to impose a strict segregation policy on Muslims to protect the indigenous citizens of Germany from them.

I can't believe this is happening in Germany and the German male population isn't responding with lynch mob violence. What the hell has happened to German manhood since WW-II? Has the Allied and Russian occupations managed to castrate them this effectively?[/QUOTE]

In one generation from now, Europe will be unrecognizable. People in Europe now largely seem to feel that the identity of their civilization is threatened primarily by a frivolous libertarianism, an ideology under the guise of freedom, which wants to deconstruct all the ties that bind man to his family, his parentage, his work, his history, his religion, his language, his nation, his freedom. It seems to come from an inertia that does not care if Europe succeeds or succumbs, if our civilization disappears, drowned by ethnic chaos, or is overrun by a new religion from the desert.

An agnostic and sterile continent — deprived of its gods and children because it banished them — will have no strength to fight or to assimilate a civilization of the zealous and the young. The failure to counter the coming transformation seems to come down on the side of Islam. Is what we are seeing the last days of summer? Europe: The Substitution of a Population Giulio Meotti | MIDEAST OUTPOST

More chicken littling with nothing to back it up..

Forum List

Back